• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 _0.0_

_0.0_

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:21 AM

I've posted about this before on other websites but didn't get much help, I'm hoping here I can find a solution.

I'm a female high school student from Australia, I've never really had an experience that I can't explain with science so this completely shocked me. The story started when a few friends of mine claimed they were speaking to a ghost in one of the school's classrooms, they invited me and another friend, who I'll call Kayla, to join them at lunch. Both of us being skeptics we accepted and joined them, we messed around in the classroom for a few minutes, drawing stuff on the board and just talking. Kayla and some others jokingly drew pentagrams and "Hail Satan" but it was erased shortly after.

We eventually wrote 1 for yes 2 for no (Could possibly be the other way around, it was over a month ago) we asked stupid questions like "Did you go to this school?" and "how old are you?" but after realizing that there were two new people in the room, I asked 'Are y ou okay with Kayla and I being here?" to which we got yes.

We kept asking questions until we noticed things moving around, like some wooden owls that kept turning to face Kayla, we thought it was just our friends quickly tapping behind them and moving the things while we weren't looking, around halfway through lunch while Kayla was eating she fell off the desk she was sitting on. Even though I didn't see it everyone else says they saw an eraser fall off after her. Kayla started getting scared now, she said that she felt like something got her foot and dragged her. the writing on the board started fading and the owls kept moving. We decided to turn them all so they were facing a corner and moved to different parts of the room. I asked "Who are you angry at?" hoping that there would be a tap behind the person. Instead, Kayla started choking and coughing a minute or two after, we thought she choked on her food so we helped her, but she said "No I'm being choked." and we freaked out, but being completely stupid, we stayed in the room after Kayla stopped choking, I guess we were curious.

Around this time, one of my other friends who can apparently speak with spirits and feel their presence (I'll call her Cassidy) went quiet and sat down, this part I believe to be acting as it was completely extreme and I personally don't find possession to be plausible. But she started throwing things at us, twisting her hands and talking in a deep voice, again, I don't believe this but I'm not an expert. She also claims to have heard someone say that the original group was in the wrong room and brought more people, and that they were angry for that.

Kayla kept getting worse and we erased everything from the board and wrote apologies, and kept repeating these apologies but nothing worked, we left the room shortly after and took Kayla to the nurse and she was taken to the hospital her mother works at. We picked flowers and left them on the doors of the rooms and apologized yet again and continued our day as normal.

I felt a pressure on my chest for the rest of the day and I was nauseous, light headed and just generally feeling horrible. I took my dog for a walk anyway, the route I took involves an empty field with a man made lake in it, I sat down by this lake as I was feeling sick, when I got home I found a photo in my camera roll that was taken at 7:43pm, around the time I was walking my dog. It looked like it was centimetres away from the ground at the lake, all I could see was blurred gravel.

Either the day after or the day after that, I called Kayla to see how she was doing, she said that once she got to the hospital she just slept for a few hours and she was fine, she could walk, talk, and wasn't in pain at all. A few days while at her house she said she heard scratching from inside the storage room connected to her room. I looked inside and there was no way a small animal could get in or out and all the mice and rats had been exterminated just before that.

This other event was a week or so after the classroom incident, I had been left home alone, with no one but the dogs and my sleeping brother, who is an extremely quiet sleeper, I heard banging and with my mind taken off the incident I assumed it was an intruder waiting for my parents to leave the house. I grabbed my phone and a kitchen knife and looked around the house while filming in case anything happened, my breathing was heavy so you couldn't hear much except for a few bangs, halfway through the video a high pitched wailing noise can be heard, I heard nothing while I was looking around the house. Towards the end, while I enter the kitchen, a really loud static sound can be heard, it almost drowned out my heavy breathing. I also heard nothing while filming. My parents arrived home a few minutes after I stopped filming, I still heard the noises that night but they were quieter.

There were few incidents after that, a few minor scratches on my arms and legs, until another one of my friends who was in the classroom, said her little brother was choking and coughing like Kayla was. Around that time, about a day in advance, while leaving the house it slammed behind me, I was leaving the house empty so I locked all doors, leaving no way for wind to get in and slam the door as I left.

It all calmed down for a while but now it's picking up again, I think it may be due to school starting again soon, the other day I saw someone walk past my window, I looked outside and no one was there, and it was broad daylight, so nobody could be hiding. My phone went mental, turning itself on and off, opening random apps, it said the camera was on. And tonight everything just went nuts. I was talking to my friends and my ipod touch, that was sitting on the floor, started playing creepy music, the lyrics went "Ding dong I know you can hear me, open the door." I had heard the song before, but it hasn't been recommended to me for weeks. I looked at it and opened from the mail app, it had the little "return to mail" at the top of the screen, I went back and it took me to a minecraft video I had opened for my little brother. It was a tab that I hadn't opened in months.

I told my friends about it and they gave the usual response to experiences, just a simple "what the heck?" I also admitted that I was having dreams every night where I was either killed, chased, kidnapped, watched, or trapped somewhere. Kayla also said that she was having similar dreams and wasn't sleeping well because of it. As the night went on Kayla reported weird things, like a photo showing up in her camera roll, it was pitch black with two red dots, almost like eyes. And her phone going mental like mine did a few weeks ago, someone touching her leg, and music turning to static. while this was happening I started noticing scratches on my arms and legs, my right arm was the worst, there were three almost parallel lines that broke the skin down my arm. I also feel sick, much like the day of the classroom incident and I have a feeling of being watched.

Now some things may not be how it really happened, I'm tired and scared and I can't remember everything and put them all in order. But we need help, it's getting worse and we don't know what to do. I'm an atheist and mostly a skeptic but I'm willing to try praying or doing religious methods if anyone will think it will help. I'll even be fine with just an explanation on what this spirit is or a scientific explanation to what's happening. And I'd like to thank you for taking an interest in our experience and reading this far, I hope you can help.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,177 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:10 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards _0.0_ :)

I will start off, I am also from Australia. You will find most people are sleeping and they will be along shortly to add their advice.

You really need to think before you partake in any exercises like you have been involved in so far. It could really open you to things you can't handle regardless of your beliefs.

It could be one of two things, you asked for something to come and join the group and it has or a group of people whether playing around can influence each other's thoughts into believing something did occur. A good example of this is the infamous Philip Experiment.

There are very good topics on the boards about protecting yourself and since you feel things are escalating it would be worth doing. The best protection and a slap in any entities face is to remain positive and optimistic; not putting your energy into picking and taking it flowers to apologise.

Your dreams might be due to the anxiety of what you are feeling and nothing more, don't give yourself permission to feel negative.

I would also suggest documenting what you are experiencing so you have an accurate timeline. As you said yourself the details might not be in chronological order or even how they happened.
Posted Image

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:32 AM

I'm sorry you are having such a frightening experience. I hope someone here can suggest things to help.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,295 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:49 AM

Hi, I'm really sorry to hear of all this... I know it's scary.

Can you possibly include links to the other sites or forums where you also posted concerning your recent events?
It would help collaborate your story and rule out what hasn't been working for you. If you could supply those links it would be really helpful.

Klainey was right, "The best protection and a slap in any entities face is to remain positive and optimistic." You will actually gain power by doing that, so please do so no matter what and don't cave to despair. When you're weak and frightened, start smiling to yourself and know everything will be fine. And know it because it's true. Believe it, no matter how hard it might be at times. You have to out "will" it until it gives up. And when you have mastered this, share with the others involved.

And yes, pray like there's no tomorrow.... don't stop praying! .....give into the possibility that there might actually be a God and he's there to help. And he is!
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#5 lorac61469

lorac61469

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:07 PM

Jim I read this over on the TalkParanormal forums.

http://www.talkparanormal.com/

#6 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:17 PM

Hello and welcome!  Klainey is right...  Things like that can lead to doors being open to things that are beyond our imagination but terrible at the same time.  Being positive and optimistic like Klainey said is the way to get past these spirits :)

Posted Image

"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"

#7 shadow0421

shadow0421

Orb

• GS Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:45 PM

Could you post the video you took? I'd love to see it!

#8 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,295 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:26 PM

Cool... thanks, Lorac
Posted Image

#9 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:38 PM

Something passive you can do for dreams and night terrors. I've had incredible successful results returned from those that chose to try it.

It's very simple, get hold of a piece of Black Tourmaline and keep it nearby where you sleep.

#10 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,295 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:59 PM

Okay, I'm going to buy some Black Tourmaline next month.  :)
Posted Image

#11 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 11:30 PM

Hi there and welcome, good to see another Aussie here!

i think the main point i want to make right now is stay positive, and stay calm. You're in control. If you haven't tried it before, I'd recommend trying some meditation techniques before you head to bed, to feel centred and also to relax. There's a lot of anxiety associated with the experiences you're having whilst you sleep - and it can be a self fulfilling prophecy. You expect a restless night, therefore you have a restless night.

I'd recommend chamomile tea as well.

I don't think you need someone to tell you this but just in case - I'd stop any methods of communication. And a lot of our community members have had a lot of success with black tourmaline.

A question we routinely ask on here is about your health. are you well? Have you been to the docs lately? A lot of symptoms can be considered attributable to paranormal events when in fact there are medical reasons behind them. It's always a good idea to get yourself checked out to eliminate natural causes to some of the things you're experiencing.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#12 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,295 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:56 PM

Let us know how you're doing, _0.0_ ............ :huh:
Posted Image

#13 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 09:35 PM

Hope everything is going ok, let us know because there's definitely some work you can do before you get back to school.

#14 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,295 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:02 PM

View Postearthlydelites, on 17 January 2017 - 11:30 PM, said:

Hi there and welcome, good to see another Aussie here!

I think the main point i want to make right now is stay positive, and stay calm. You're in control. If you haven't tried it before, I'd recommend trying some meditation techniques before you head to bed, to feel centered and also to relax. There's a lot of anxiety associated with the experiences you're having whilst you sleep - and it can be a self fulfilling prophecy. You expect a restless night, therefore you have a restless night.

I'd recommend chamomile tea as well.

I don't think you need someone to tell you this but just in case - I'd stop any methods of communication. And a lot of our community members have had a lot of success with black tourmaline.

A question we routinely ask on here is about your health. are you well? Have you been to the docs lately? A lot of symptoms can be considered attributable to paranormal events when in fact there are medical reasons behind them. It's always a good idea to get yourself checked out to eliminate natural causes to some of the things you're experiencing.

EarthlyDelites... all such good advice!
Posted Image

#15 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:30 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 21 January 2017 - 12:02 PM, said:

EarthlyDelites... all such good advice!

Thank you Jim!

#16 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,295 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:57 PM

View Postearthlydelites, on 21 January 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

Thank you Jim!

I even went out and bought Chamomile tea bags today! I figured I should try it so that I can start recommending it too!  ;)
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: paranormal, experience, help, ghost

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users