• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Freeze

Freeze

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 07:09 AM

Just as a start note, I really do need help with this. I will check this forum as often as I possibly can.

A few months ago, I had the brilliant idea of using a Ouija Board. At first nothing happened. It took nearly 20 minutes before anything came along. I ended up in contact with something. I asked it a few questions and it seemed relatively happy to comply. I asked its age, name and if it was a good spirit (in those orders). It responded with 42, Roderick and nothing else. It would refuse to answer the third question.

I kept talking with 'him' for quite some time until about midnight, when I began to feel drowsy. I had no idea that there were any rules associated with a Ouija board, so eventually I got bored and asked if it would "give me a sign that it was real". It said it would and moments later I heard a loud crack type noise from my wardrobe. I've been in that wardrobe many times to clean, etc and it only makes this noise when weight is put on it.

Usually when I get to this part of the story, my friends tell me that "ghosts don't answer questions about their names" and "your just imagining it because...". Wether or not this is true, I have no idea, I'm just telling my story. Anyway, I got pretty freaked out with this and quickly departed. (Yes I said goodbye). Fast foward a few nights and I used it again, and again I talked to 'Roderick'. This time my dog was in the room with me and he wouldn't move his gaze off of the wardrobe. Again this freaked me out so I left as quick as I could.

A few weeks later, I was with a friend and he told me that if we added some crystals and blood (yes I know) to the board, that we would be safer and have better luck finding spirits. He added some Quartz and other rocks around the ouija board and then my blood. After a while of searching we came into contact with a spirit. When I asked its name it said Roderick. I freaked out and basically left ASAP. I am no longer in contact with that friend as shortly after I realised he was some sort of satan worshipper... i did some googling (probably not reliable) and found that apparently if you use blood it can have any spirit find you if they remember you, etc.

Fast foward to the present day. Things keep going missing. First it was my Guitar Capo, which vanished into thin air and then appeared on my bed moments later. Clothes, plates, cups, batteries, computer parts, remotes all go missing everyday. Obviously I dont believe all of these were from 'Roderick' or whatever the hell this is, but it's so blatant sometimes I just don't know. Sometimes at night I see things in the hallway, just a flicker of movement or a shadow moving fast. Some nights you can even tell if it's here or not.

Now things are getting kind of... Hostile and annoying. It bangs on stuff when I'm the only one home, it scares my dog out of my room and things go missing all the time only to appear on my bed. Recently I got really frustrated when something went missing and yelled some sort of obscenity at him. Moments later my computer sparked and died and hasn't turned on since. That was scary.

But today something happened which prompted me to get on here and look for help. Before I mention it I will explain the situation. In my room, I have multiple power boards for my television and computer (God rest his soul). The only rational explanation I can come up with for this is that on one particular plug, whatever is plugged in can become loose and come out slightly. Now everyone knows that even if you touch around something plugged in which is slightly ajar, it probably won't electrecute you (or maybe I'm stupid). Basically I was fiddling with my HDMI cord and sat up and got the biggest electric shock I've ever had in my life.

This shock gave me heartburn for a moment, triggered an adrenaline rush and caused me to drop my brand new coffee mug and watch it shatter into a million peices. I looked across the room and saw that the cord had been completely ripped out of the power board and that it had been ripped out so violently that the end had fallen off and the cabels were frayed out. I'm not one to normally get shocked but it wasn't a nine volt battery that's for darn sure. It was weird because the cable which I assume shocked me was on the other side of the room??

My father, who is an electrician said that I was lucky I didn't get stuck holding or touching whatever shocked me because then I could've really been in trouble.

I have plenty more recent experiences with this thing but it's just too much to write here.

Is this thing trying to hurt me now, and did it mess with the cable today?? What do I do? Please respond asap. I'm fu%#ing terrified because this happens every day.

Thanks

Edited by Freeze, 01 February 2017 - 08:15 AM.

#2 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:43 AM

How old are you?
Who else lives in the house with you?
Are you religious at all?
Has anyone else in the house noticed anything unusual going on?
Do you have any emotional or mental disorders? even ADHD? or depression?... etc. Are you taking any medications? Very important to be completely truthful.

I ask this next question for the benefit of others reading this topic, but I do need an answer. What were you hoping to summon when using the board?

Normally what comes through when summoning is either a not-so-nice spirit looking to have some fun with you. Or in some cases, something more sinister.

1. First of all.... if you haven't already done so, get rid of the Ouija board today.
2. End all conversation with it.
3. End all your previous sessions promptly with one swoop.... meaning in prayer, if you are so inclined, Otherwise, say something like, what I have opened through the Ouija board, I now close and seal completely. It may help to hold the board when saying it. Others on the forums may be able to offer additional help with this step.
4. Here's the hard step... you must not exhibit fear or panic. Try not to express fear in any form.
5. Don't keep this to yourself.... others in the household need to know. That in itself will give you more power.

Start with this and let's see what happens.... it will start to get better or worse at this point.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#3 Freeze

Freeze

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:58 AM

Thank you for responding so quickly. I really appreciate it.

To answer your questions:

I am 17 years old, turning 18 this April.
I live with my Mother and Father.
I am a Christian.
I don't think anyone has noticed anything, although I haven't explicitly asked.
No I do not have any disorders of any kind, other than a brief history of Depression about 3 years ago.

I'm not sure what I was hoping to summon. I still think I wanted just communication with a spirit, like something significant I could share with my friends. But nothing sinister. I have had encounters with weird and some might describe evil things before, but I was never involved with summoning these things, I just went with the people to help. (Other religious people trying to get rid of things).

I burned the Ouija Board not so long ago, and that was when the knocking started, I don't know why. And all conversation has been stopped, I can assure you, In regards to your other things, I'm basically panicking right now, because its 2:26AM and everything happens at 12AM on the dot every night, except for the moving of things. So far nothing has happened so I'm worried.

As for telling my family, that's basically out of the question because of my relationship with them. It would probably end up with me on the curb with a bag so I cant. If they haven't noticed it though, maybe it's better to keep it that way?

Regardless nothing's happened tonight... Does it know I'm doing this?? God I'm freaked

Thanks

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:35 AM

Thank you for answering my questions...

You are a Christian, that's good! Use it to your benefit. pray every time you think about it. Pray out loud and to yourself. Express your sorrow for what you have done. And ask for protection, comfort and peace. And every time you wake up in the middle of the night, pray! Take this as serious as it could possibly be.

I asked about your mental and emotional state because I wanted to see how vulnerable you might be and how open you were to attack.

It's too bad you can't talk to you parents about all of this because it would give you and your household more power over it. Could you simply say that something is keeping you up at night and let them know it's scaring you? Then ask for help from them. You don't have to mention the Ouija board.

I'm glad you got rid of the Ouija board... and no, it didn't like that you did that. It was the established way for you to communication with it and it needed that. If it were to stick around, it will look for other ways to communicate. Don't allow it.

Open the wardrobe and leave the doors open and see if it helps and have at least a night light always on.

I'm praying for you, freeze... and I will continue to do so.

I'll be here for awhile... keep checking in.
Posted Image

#5 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:54 AM

You probably know this now, but there are a few rules, that need to be followed, if you intend to use a Ouija Board. In my opinion, rule number 1 and 9 are the most important... and I'm not kidding.

1. Never use a Ouija board.
2. Pray before using the board and ask for protection from being attacked/latched onto by evil presences.
3. Always sage the area and persons, involved with using the board.
4. No goofing around!
5. Always end with goodbye/close down the board.
6. Always re-sage the area and persons, involved with using the board.
7. Say another prayer of protection.
8. Never use the board in your own home.
9. NEVER use a Ouija board!!!

Now that being said, sage your room and if possible the whole house. If you can't burn sage, there are liquid sage sprays and oils; use them. Carry on your person raw black tourmaline. It will help protect you. If you can find one wrapped in Sterling/.925 silver. This boosts the tourmaline's effectiveness. Place raw black tourmaline around the house. Open all curtains and windows, allow as much light and fresh air in as possible.

Pray when you go to bed and when you wake up in the morning, asking God for protection and guidance. Keep your Bible around. Try putting it into the wardrobe. I'm not sure how your Cristian faith is base, but you could get some Holy water and sprinkle it around your home and bedroom, especially the wardrobe. Also, sprinkle it around your bed.

That's all I can think of at this time. I'll be saying a prayer for you and I'm sending kind thoughts your way.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#6 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:35 PM

Excellent... thank you for including that, MacC..!
Posted Image

#7 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:48 PM

:good:

Posted Image

My Shop

#8 Freeze

Freeze

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:48 PM

First of all, thanks for all your suggestions, I appreciate it.

I was by myself last night, so I was freaking out because of all the knocking. In fact it's still happening now.

I actually got to sleep last night for a little while, and I woke up to see something kind of weird? My washing basket, chair guitar and gaming console had been flipped and tossed around?? I've cleaned most of it up, but what actually happened and why didn't I wake up? Am I imagining things?

Also, side note: I think it doesn't like cups. It's broken about 5 of them. I just told my mum I dropped them :/

Just wondered about your thoughts on this. I will be trying what you suggested

Thanks

Edited by Freeze, 01 February 2017 - 05:50 PM.

#9 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:02 PM

Freeze something tells me that prayer along with listening to Jim on this will help you. I don't just mean a prayer here and there, but enflame yourself in prayer. Always on your mind. Remember God more often than you draw breath.

#10 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:28 PM

View PostMikaru, on 01 February 2017 - 08:02 PM, said:

Freeze something tells me that prayer along with listening to Jim on this will help you. I don't just mean a prayer here and there, but enflame yourself in prayer. Always on your mind. Remember God more often than you draw breath.

No offense, but... Remember God more often than you draw breath. is a bit extreme... isn't it?

#11 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:29 PM

View PostFreeze, on 01 February 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

I was by myself last night, so I was freaking out because of all the knocking. In fact it's still happening now.

Yeah, I know... they can be relentless when they want someone's attention.

I know of something that might help keep it away when you sleep... There's is a law in place that they can't be caught on film or video. They're not allowed for us to show proof of them either. So I'm thinking we could use that against them. The only problem is, it might cost you some money. But doing it could quite possibly keep it/them away from your bed at night. But I can't tell you in this post.... or the ghost (I'll call it a ghost for now) will know what we're planning. So I may need to call you about it sometime when you're away from the house. It's a really simple concept actually. So please consider that.

I'll also be posting about Black Tourmaline (a crystal) very soon. Some members of this forum recommend it for keeping evil at bay (if I'm quoting that right). I'll actually be taking a trip in a few days to pick some up for experimental use.

Okay... let's talk about your parents briefly... if you don't mind. I think you really need to talk to them about what's going on. You can't keep taking the blame for what the ghost is doing, right? That's not going to help you over time. So please tell them something soon. At least that's my suggestion.
Posted Image

#12 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:36 PM

View PostCDS, on 01 February 2017 - 08:28 PM, said:

No offense, but... Remember God more often than you draw breath. is a bit extreme... isn't it?

I think it depends on the situation. If were talking a demonic, then yes his statement holds truth. You need to pray for help, a lot. Keeping God in the back of your mind at all times, so you can remember to call on him for strength. Kind of on the idea, when a situation arises, in which you can't decide, what would be the right way to deal with it, you ask yourself, "What would God want me to do?" or "What would Jesus do?"

Posted Image

My Shop

#13 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:43 PM

Exactly, MacC
In a case where we're dealing with something evil... and for those that are religious, keep God close.

It was an opinion, CDS... we all have them.
Posted Image

#14 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:49 PM

Here's a statement concerning Black Tourmaline from the web

Posted Image

I personally don't normally mess around with things that are considered "New Age"...  but hey, if a particular rock/crystal works, I'll consider it.
I'll share mine with a few folks going through a haunting and we'll see... I am hopeful.
Posted Image

#15 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,320 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:19 PM

Hi Freeze,  welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear that you've encountered something that is scaring you. It might be difficult, but I would consider speaking to your family about what is going on - together you can unite in prayer to combat what's going on. As you've identified that you're of Christian faith, I've tailored my advice based on this as protection works best when it's rooted in your own beliefs.

And on a more practical note if there is a risk of harm in the house it might be worthwhile letting them know so they can at least be aware.

You need to remain strong and positive. I would suggest that blessing the area where the activity is happening (e.g. the closet) with holy water and prayer might bring you some relief. I would love to point you in the right direction of prayers but that's not my forte unfortunately.

This prayer might be something to consider ? I get the feeling that there's still a door open between yourself and this spirit and your actions should be put towards closing this as best you can.

For the day to day, surround yourself in holy light (for the non-christians we refer to this as white light, positivity etc) and call upon god's protection.

Let us know what measures you're taking, even if it's small, and what positive changes you identify. We can then suggest other alternatives from there.

and this might be something to look into:http://www.iprayprayer.com/index.php/destroying-the-kingdom-of-hell/prayer-for-closing-open-channels-and-doors-through-holy-spirit/
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#16 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:41 PM

Wow... glad you checked in, Earthly! .....good stuff, my friend.   ;  )
Posted Image

#17 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:47 PM

View PostCDS, on 01 February 2017 - 08:28 PM, said:

Not my quote. St. Augustine :D
For future reference. I take no offense to CDS questioning me. He's been a mentor to me if he knows it or not. lol

Edited by Mikaru, 01 February 2017 - 11:57 PM.

#18 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:09 AM

Here's the quote:  "We must remember God more often than we draw breath."
Source:  http://www.awakentop...org/prayer.html   
Posted Image

#19 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:30 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 02 February 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

Here's the quote:  "We must remember God more often than we draw breath."
Source:  http://www.awakentop...org/prayer.html              
There it is. Thank you!

#20 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:46 AM

It's in a few places.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users