Free Skins
© Fisana

Evps From Covered Bridges Of Madison County Hog Back, Do You Think They're Real?

evp paranormal historical site iowa famous places haunted bridges

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LizzyDoe

LizzyDoe

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:53 PM

First, I am new here, and wish I would have joined sooner.  Second, if I say or do something incorrect, politely let me know, I have no room for negative energy in my life. Third, I am not sure if I have actually recorded EVPs, but if I did, that would be really cool, and this is why I am sharing my short recording. I made a video from the EVPs I could hear and clipped from the original. I have not edited the audio at all, other than cutting. I can share the original audio file as well, for comparison. Please, be honest, and tell me what you think of these EVPs or "not" EVP's  

Also, there was a guy there with his 2 kids when we got to the bridge, but they left shortly after we got there, No one else was there other than my friend and I, both females, and no children.

Anyways, here's the video on the U. Thanks for any helpful tips, tricks, advice, or opinions.

https://youtu.be/4ttmN6J8Jkw

#2 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:59 PM

Forgive me for being forward, but it sounds like you're using a GhostBox, which in my opinion produces patterns in random information from scanning AM/FM/SW etc. I do not include this type of recording method  in my research but then again I'm very old school in approach. I will withhold judgement in this case because I use a more traditional method of recording in analog or digital format with an audio recorder. They can however be found on video clips as well if audio is supported.

ITC accepts GhostBoxes as a viable form of research but the community has mixed opinion. Cross modulation of frequencies (not scanning) can be found as far back as the 1960's with Jurgenson's research. Raudive continued this form of exploration but high speed scanning came at a much later stage.

I welcome others to chime in on this subject but my court is out as to acceptance of Ghostboxes presently unless they are fully encapsuled in a Faraday cage.
Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#3 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:58 AM

I thought the video was fun!

I was born and raised in Iowa. Never thought of doing an evp session at the bridges, though. :)

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:36 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards LizzyDoe glad you found us :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,633 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:16 AM

Welcome to the forums, LizzyDoe!
Unfortunately, I'm horrible with EVPs so I wouldn't be much help.  :wacko:
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: evp, paranormal, historical site, iowa, famous places, haunted bridges

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users