• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SomeoneRandom

SomeoneRandom

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:14 PM

It's hard to explain but I'll give it a try. For some reason have have felt for years that there is something evil in the attic where my bedroom is, and i normaly just ignore it. But these last few weeks it gottn worse, It litterly feels like there is evil spirit or something following me around the house. And is worse in the attic. It feels like its right behind me when I walk around the house. It's usually worse at night time. And to make matters worse I have more dreams about dying/getting killed, than i usually do. Just last night I had a dream where I got stabed in the chest. I'm not realy sure what to do now. It's not so bad that I'm scared to walk around the house, its just so incredibly uncomfortable.

#2 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,794 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:02 AM

Welcome to the forums, SomeoneRandom!

How old are you? 14 - 17?  

I have nightmares every single night that I don't pray specifically for protection from entities attacking me in my sleep. You might want to try it if you are religiously inclined to any extent. I think you're fine though... but find your own way to protect yourself at night.

Any scratches on the calves of your legs or anywhere else?
Have you advised others in the house of your feelings and concerns? The more that are aware, the more power you have.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:23 AM

Hi and welcome to the boards. Sorry to hear your experience is so frightening. I feel Jim's suggestion, of protection, is something that is very worthwhile trying! The only thing I can add is to keep a journal and after trying different forms of protection see which seems to work best for you.
Posted Image

#4 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:51 AM

Sometime, I have confused a strong presence as negative. Just because you feel it strongly does not make it evil.

#5 SomeoneRandom

SomeoneRandom

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:24 PM

Thanks for the help. I'm going to try the different things you guys said. I'll start with praying, and see if that helps.  And CDS thanks, I didnt know that. And Jim@GhostStudy I'm 20. EDIT:  Forgot to mention that, no I'v never woken up with enny scratches ennywhere on my body. And also haven't told ennyone about this.

Edited by SomeoneRandom, 11 March 2017 - 03:43 PM.

#6 Muriel

Muriel

Orb

• GS Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

Good Evening!

I have been here such a short time myself that you are the first person I have had the opportunity to welcome to the forum.  You are going to enjoy hanging out here.  

The suggestions made by the people who responded are excellent.  Prayer is an excellent approach because it gives you a sense of being in control, that you have an all powerful ally.  

I think I would try smudging your home.   Here is the link:  http://www.sageandsm...tm#.WMTYf_nyuM8

I too feel that sometimes when we sense something out of the ordinary, we colour it evil on the basis of its being bizarre and totally out of our comfort zone. This does not necessarily mean it actually is evil.    

Please post again and let us know how it all works itself out.

Muriel!

#7 SomeoneRandom

SomeoneRandom

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:55 AM

Muriel, Thanks. I have been busy so haven't had a chance to update until now, but I did try praying and is seems to have worked. Hopefully it wont come back.

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:22 PM

Glad to hear things have settled down :)
Posted Image

#9 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:04 PM

Sounds good that things have stabilised for you. Just let us know how you go!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users