• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lady Sorbus

Lady Sorbus

Offical GS Headshrinker

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, history, paranormal, symbology, theatre, cinema, Knights Templar, classic cartoons (none of the rubbish out there now), shamanism and witchcraft

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:54 AM

Flitting around online today cos I'm bored at work and I found a site where haunted hotels in New Orleans are listed! biggrin.gif

Haunted Hotels

#2 LuvMyWeinerDog

LuvMyWeinerDog

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 10:31 AM

Ha! Ha!  I got a head start on knowing about many of these New Orleans hotels because I have a sweet friend who lives there who sent me a book about local haunted sites that are open to the public!   wub.gif
Oh wait...that's right!  That friend was YOU!   th_sarcastic_blum.gif
Why is it always EXPENSIVE hotels that are listed in these guides?  Some of these places are so pricey I would be scraping in my piggy bank to afford one night!
I want a book of haunted CHEAP hotels!  LOL!
In Loving Memory of My Brother Peter
August 29, 1967 - August 6, 2006

#3 Lady Sorbus

Lady Sorbus

Offical GS Headshrinker

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, history, paranormal, symbology, theatre, cinema, Knights Templar, classic cartoons (none of the rubbish out there now), shamanism and witchcraft

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:08 PM

I'll go round up a few ghosts and tell them to hang out at Motel 6 for ya. How's that? LOL

Pretty much every last hotel in New Orleans is expensive because of the conventions we draw.

#4 champell

champell

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • Interests:Children<br />Animals<br />Nature<br />Ghosts<br />History

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:42 PM

I stayed at the Lamothe House once... when my Mom was in the shower... a man said "hello" into my ear!  He sounded so polite and friendly!  Also... I didn;t know it till we left, but my mother said she did not sleep one night we were there becuase there was a black woman standing in the corner of the room.  Our room was in the old slave quarters.

By the way... this is one of the most inexpensive joints in NO!

Champell

#5 Lady Sorbus

Lady Sorbus

Offical GS Headshrinker

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 01:04 PM

Well at least it lived up to the reputation of being haunted.