Free Skins
© Fisana

Real Proof - I Accidentally Recorded A Ghost...

ghost paranormal caught on tape reak

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 tofsound

tofsound

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 05:29 AM

This is a real video of a paranormal entity caught on camera.
I do not know what it is exactly, but I am open to different thoughts on the matter....
All i know is that this video is clear evidence. Having experienced it myself, my life will never be the same....

WATCH MY VIDEO HERE:  The link is in my signature ;)
*as per forum rules

Back Story:

Well our dog Dodger, had been looking around the room at nothing for days. He kept staring at invisible things in the air. He would stare at the ceiling, move his head around as if to be following something. My first guess was that is was a fly, a bug or even perhaps a fluff in the air… but I never saw anything

Was he losing his eye sight? Was he seeing something I was not able to see? He clearly was either seeing something or having hallucinations..
We spoke to our vet about the situation and he was unsure of what to make of it.It’s not like we could make the dog do it on command in the vet office, it was really something you had to witness... In order to give him a better idea of what the dog was doing, we decided to record the dog when he started doing the “look around” thing.

Dodger was definitely seeing something the naked human eye was unable to capture. While recording his reaction in order to show the vet his odd behaviour, we caught an unidentified flying object, rod, ghost or even perhaps a spirit on camera.Whatever it is, it’s remarkable….

Have a look at the footage and tell me something isn’t moving across the camera in plain sight.What is it?

My best guess is that it is the spirit of “Snowy”
Snowy was a cute little bird who lived an extraordinarily long time considering it’s life expectancy.
My wife owner a bird as a child and it survived through so many winters, it could have held a world record.
The object moving across the screen appears to be flapping it’s wings and flying if you will. When you slow it down you can really see what I’m talking about. My theory is that “snowy" is flying around the house. Snowy’s spirit and energy has been absorbed into the house and is now a harmless part of history concerning this specific plot of land…

Edited by tofsound, 22 October 2015 - 10:23 AM.

---------------------
My Ghost Video For Anyone Interested: youtu.be/vJUV0cvQpwI

I appreciate all comments and questions! :)

-----------------------

#2 belar

belar

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and kids, reading fantasy fiction, movies, twisty puzzles, and learning about the paranormal.

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:15 AM

Tofsound, I hope you'll post the link in your signature.  Definitely sounds interesting!

#3 tofsound

tofsound

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 10:23 AM

updated my signature with a link as per forum rules :)
---------------------

-----------------------

#4 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 10:25 AM

I would suggest looking at videos of bugs flying.

#5 tofsound

tofsound

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 10:50 AM

View Postlorac61469, on 22 October 2015 - 10:25 AM, said:

I would suggest looking at videos of bugs flying.

That was a great suggestions actually. I had a look at some videos - I am aware Bugs are mistakened sometimes....
I'm not convinced... but again, that's why I'm here, nobody knows for sure....

Edited by tofsound, 22 October 2015 - 11:36 AM.

---------------------

-----------------------

#6 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 22 October 2015 - 11:14 AM

Looks like a bug to me. Same stretched out look that bugs have at that video frame rate. Just like "rods", which are stretched out bugs flying.

#7 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 11:50 AM

Seen this many times. Definitely an insect illuminated by the light. Snowlord is spot on with frame rate. It's always wise to eliminate natural causes first. It will lend credibility to an educated opinion.

Edited by evp, 22 October 2015 - 11:53 AM.

#8 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:21 PM

I'm afraid I agree with the rest. I receive these types of anomalies often in an email, and are dismissed. We particularly see them on Deer Cams at night.

#9 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,434 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 22 October 2015 - 04:35 PM

Definitely something explainable.  Either a bug or a feather in the air.  Thanks for posting!  :)
Posted Image

#10 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 04:52 PM

Moth

Sorry

God Bless

Graves
Who you gonna call?

#11 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 22 October 2015 - 05:53 PM

Welcome to the forum & we hope you enjoy your stay. After viewing your footage, I agree with my friends on this one - it does have the distinct appearance & movement as an insect/bug.  But keep trying - you never know what you may capture.

Again - welcome.

#12 tofsound

tofsound

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 05:12 AM

Thank you so much for all the opinions.... i would be lying if I denied that you all succeeded in crushing my dreams lol hehehehe
mind you that's what signed up for, I read the terms

I can't thank you all enough for your input!
keep them coming

Edited by tofsound, 23 October 2015 - 05:12 AM.

---------------------

-----------------------

#13 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,511 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 07:22 PM

Yes welcome to the boards and thanks for the signature :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#14 tofsound

tofsound

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:14 AM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUICK RECAP TO SAVE YOU SOME QUESTIONS:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top questions asked:

Q. Is there a window? Could it be a car?
A. Yes there is a very small window, a basement window. Unfortunately it would not allow for any lights to come in. Also it faces the backyard.

Q. Is it a lazer pen or superficial light?
A. No it is not a lazer pen. I promise you. I filmed it, I was there… no laser pen. I promise on my love for paranormal truth. Not superficial

Q. Is it dust or a bug perhaps?
A. Most likely not. We cannot say for sure because we do not know. That being said, dust appears to act much differently and possess many different characteristics that do not match up with the footage accurately when compared to dust videos. The same goes for the bug theory.
It does resemble a bug on film more than dust, but the dog has been around many bugs and never looked around like this. He was looking around so much it caught my attention. Trust me, it was odd behaviour.. not bug following… all i can describe it as is “ghost following”

Q. Has Dodger done it before or since?
A. Yes, Dodger looked around like that a few times when I lived in a 1901 Brownstone in New York City. I knew there was some paranormal stuff in that house. Perhaps I will open a discussion on that actually.... come to think of it. Anyway, yes he has looked around a few times before and it was associated with weird things happening in the new york house. This is why I thought something was up in the first place. It reminded me of his "ghost following" in new york. Dodger has been around many bugs and never cared to look or follow them around. This is another reason I do not think it is a bug. So technically Dodger has only ever looked around like that during times of potential paranormal activity...

Q. Where did this video take place?
A. The geographicl location is the epidemy of suburban hell! Suburbs outside of Toronto Canada. Not your typical ghost spotting area. We were in the basement of a finished house on a quiet family residential street. Nothing spooky at all about the location sadly... lol

Q. Has Dodger been to the vet?
A. Yes Dodger has had many tests done. He regularly goes for check up because he has epilepsy. The vet explained thoroughly that Dodger looking around like that has absoluetley nothing to do with his health or mind state. He explained that dogs can often see things humans cannot. What you make of that statement is up to you

Q. What do you think it is tofsound?
A. I think it is either a perfectly timed anomaly regarding dust despite the strong indications it is not…. Either it’s that, or it’s a paranormal entity. I think it might be “snowy” a little white bird that had just recently died days before the filming. I’m thinking it is Snowy’s energy in the house. Snowy’s non physical energy enjoying our physical plane…..

--------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE BRING ON THE QUESTIONS! I PROMISE TO ANSWER THEM AS BEST I CAN.
LET’S DISCUSS AND SEE WHAT WE CAN LEARN FROM THIS!

Thanks again - keep comments coming!

View PostNightWalker07GStudy, on 22 October 2015 - 04:35 PM, said:

Definitely something explainable.  Either a bug or a feather in the air.  Thanks for posting!  :)

just want to address the bug dust or fluff theory.

I want to point out that Dodger has never "followed a bug" around a room before. He couldnt care less. He has been around many fluffs, bugs and such, never looks around. I can only be described as "ghost following"......
READ THE UPDATED Q+A for any more clarification.....

Thx everyone - let's learn from this. What is it??????
---------------------

-----------------------

#15 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,004 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:22 AM

The dog seems to be looking all over, not specifically at the object. Looks too thin to be a bird, and I can see wings. The rod appearance is typical of an insect in flight
Posted Image

#16 SarahB1863

SarahB1863

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:28 AM

It doesn't appear to be anything paranormal to me. It looks like a bug.

[edited because I guess I came across as overly snarky. Sorry.]

Edited by SarahB1863, 24 October 2015 - 04:22 PM.

#17 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:19 PM

Tofsound..... the views expressed here are just opinions, most based on experience. I think it's a bug because I have recorded them on video as a test. But can I tell you for sure, it's a bug? ...no I can't. And I can't tell you for sure that it's not a spirit bird, or even a spirit bug for that matter. Just opinions, my friend.  :)

I guess the answer is in the eye of the beholder to decide for him/her self.

#18 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:00 AM

View Posttofsound, on 24 October 2015 - 09:14 AM, said:

...  just want to address the bug dust or fluff theory ... I want to point out that Dodger has never "followed a bug" around a room before ...

That is the weakest evidence possible ... assuming that because something has not happened before in your experience ( that you have noticed ... do you watch the dog continuously? )  that it must be something paranormal. A paranormal experience would require the strongest possible evidence to be able to make itself accepted in light of it's rarity. The much more common, and therefore much more likely, "bug filmed at a slow frame rate" explanation is not in the least unlikely just because you haven't noticed it before.

#19 tofsound

tofsound

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:14 PM

thanks to everyone for the opinions posted.
keep them coming.

Edited by tofsound, 26 October 2015 - 04:44 AM.

---------------------

-----------------------

#20 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:41 PM

Sorry tofsound.... the point is, no one knows without a doubt what this is exactly. Whether it's a bug or a spirit.
And please everyone, let's not let this topic spiral off course, just because of a difference in opinion.... it's not worth it!  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghost, paranormal, caught on tape, reak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users