#1 MoralThreat

MoralThreat

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE(GhostDog @ May 15 2005, 07:11 AM)
In general, from hanging out on this board and doing independent research, I'm sad to say that my view about the paranormal has changed completely.

View Post

I'm the same.  I used to be part of a group that did investigations around the Fresno, CA area.  At first it was interesting and I felt we were getting some good evidence.  Then we went to this one house where this little girl was supposedly seeing a ghost.  I asked her where it was at and she told me.  Her parents then corrected her and said it was somewhere else.  Even though they told me their daughter was the only one who could see it and they couldn't.  We stayed for a few minutes longer and then left.  

Another thing was my mother was telling me about a haunted bed and breakfast that she went to and the people there told her that a certain room had cold spots and weird feelings.  She goes in there and expierences what was told to her.  I think cause she was told that she wanted to expierence it so bad she felt it.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in ghosts, but some people want to believe so bad that they will see, feel, or hear anything.  I'm not saying that about anyone who posts on here as I just joined and haven't seen that.  Just people I have personally dealt with. I miss investigating, maybe I'll just do it by myself or wait another 18 months until my sister turns 18.  She's been dying (bad pun sorry) to go with me.

#2 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts
  • Interests:I am director of Dravenstar Paranormal research Team out of eastern Kentucky. I have over 10 years of research under me. Other than paranormal work I dabble in writing and am also a very accomplished bass player.

Posted 06 July 2005 - 10:46 PM

for me it would be cold spots. My team have learned that not only are they present but sometimes we find warm spots.

#3 Hunter

Hunter

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  • Interests:Model Trains, Paranormal research, SCA (SCA.ORG), My family, movies, life in general.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 07:00 AM

Well besides what has been posted up so far which most of it I so agree with. I change my opinion on a constant basis. But I think one if the main things is that I use to believe that ghost or spirits mainly haunted during the night but lately I have been coming across more and more day time haunting (Sorry no pics).

Other than that I have come across hot spots, cold spots and whirlwinds and many others things as well where such a thing has no reason for being there. I do not lend much credence to photos at all. I like EVP's, Meter readings and the occasional visual evidence.

I also have one local building that I have been keeping a close eye on and now that construction has been slowing down I have noticed a marked increase in activity in the building and the surrounding property. So my opining is changing daily about many things.

Hanging around GS since the late 90's
What is normal and what is real and who are we to decide?

#4 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts
  • Interests:I am director of Dravenstar Paranormal research Team out of eastern Kentucky. I have over 10 years of research under me. Other than paranormal work I dabble in writing and am also a very accomplished bass player.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:21 PM

I used to feel geist were just angry ghost until I did some research of my own and now I agree with the PK theories.

#5 Guest_chrissyee_*

Guest_chrissyee_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2005 - 06:56 AM

Grave stone ghosts,,I think spirits can appear on gravestones.
Used to think it was imagination of people, now I don't.

#6 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 08:06 PM

I was a firm beleiver at one time that shadow ghost were in fact evil but after recent work at Skull Hollow my opinion has changed drastically as we have encountered a very respectfull shadow ghost.

#7 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE(lorddraven2000 @ Jul 9 2005, 02:06 PM)
I was a firm beleiver at one time that shadow ghost were in fact evil but after recent work at Skull Hollow my opinion has changed drastically as we have encountered a very respectfull shadow ghost.

View Post

amazing. I am still of the belief that many, if not most, are malicious and evil sad.gif
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#8 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 07:55 PM

I would be as well if not for that experience I had.

#9 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:29 AM

I wonder if what we've got on the boards has changed anyones opinion either way? I know we've got some hard sceptics in our midst, is there anything here that gives you a glimmer of a possibility?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#10 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,287 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 03:30 AM

Interesting topic for sure :yes:  I personally don't believe all shadow ghosts are bad either I think like everything there are good and bad.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#11 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 12 March 2018 - 05:07 AM

My general views have not changed at all by coming here.  My interpretations or opinions on some scenarios have been made to be more open minded from discussions here.

In general, we are all continuing to learn as we get older.  That is a big reason why I am here.  Learning as much as I can to have a better understanding.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users