• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 11:15 AM

But what about lights shaped like people?
Delete → Rewrite

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,006 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 05 January 2008 - 11:34 AM

Just different forms of manifestation. Pretty much the same thing as far as we know. Shadow people do not seem inherently evil, and the  brighter manifestations not necessarily good.

From what I have seen though, they may be different types of entities. The Shadow ones move VERY quickly, and generally try to avoid being seen. The footage TAPS has captured is consistent in that regard. the bright ones seem to follow the patterns of the classic ghost..appearing, floating or gliding, and disappearing suddenly
Posted Image

#3 AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 11:36 AM

I think I've seen something like a shadow ghost, but it was bright.Could have been a light, but it was 3:00 am.
Delete → Rewrite

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,006 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 11:48 AM

Well, if was bright or a light it wasn't a shadow person.
Posted Image

#5 AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 11:51 AM

But it moved so fast and had a shape like a Shadow Person, it gave me the same feeling that a shadow person gave me.
Delete → Rewrite

#6 Sly-Spectre

Sly-Spectre

Larry

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Drinking, Eating, Sleeping, Partying, Pool(Billiards to you Englishmen) and...Ghosts and Cryptozoology.<br /><br />I'm on Facebook look for Gerry Nix

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:08 PM

but the typical characteristic of a shadow person is the total absence of color to them. If it was bright then I'd say it's a different anomaly. What do you mean the same feeling? Shock? Surprise? I think if Saw a shadow man or light man I would still be like  Picture 483.gif

And then ask it to take a picture with me...
"Something weird is going on Jess." Simon whispered as they waited to be served. "I overheard Sara and Hector say something about 'getting back at you' in the library this morning."
Jessie thought for a moment, his face expressionless as usual.
"That's just crazy." he said. "I didn't think you even knew where the library was."

-Excerpt from my short story "Stabbed in the Front."

#7 AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 02:55 PM

Fear, all I could feel was fear for an hour, just like when I saw a shadow ghost darting back and forth in my living room.It was just like that but bright.
Delete → Rewrite

#8 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,006 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 05:39 PM

What Sly-Spectre said. If it was bright it wasn't a shadow person
Posted Image

#9 Nelson

Nelson

Orb

• GS Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:25 PM

shadow people tend to be fast moving, quiet, and people say theyre scared when they are around.

Light people tend to move slow , and sometimes are noisy or quiet and even though sum1 above me said they were scared sometimes make people feel protected.

#10 Sly-Spectre

Sly-Spectre

Larry

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Drinking, Eating, Sleeping, Partying, Pool(Billiards to you Englishmen) and...Ghosts and Cryptozoology.<br /><br />I'm on Facebook look for Gerry Nix

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:59 PM

It depends on your mindset and how you perceive things, those who feel protected may have perceived the Bright ghost as angelic or saintly or some stuff like that. Me, being rather guarded and practical and see either one, in my house, when I was alone...Normally grabs for the knife and takes a dive at it... or if I'm really tired probably say something incredibly stupid like "DUDE TURN YOUR BODY LIGHTS OFF! I CAN'T SLEEP!!! hmerer mermerms....*SNOORE...Snoore*..." and then realize there's no such thing as a body light...and grab the knife...
"Something weird is going on Jess." Simon whispered as they waited to be served. "I overheard Sara and Hector say something about 'getting back at you' in the library this morning."
Jessie thought for a moment, his face expressionless as usual.
"That's just crazy." he said. "I didn't think you even knew where the library was."

-Excerpt from my short story "Stabbed in the Front."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users