Free Skins
© Fisana

What's Been Your Worst Attack From Something You Believed To Be Bad?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,449 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:27 PM

I probably talked about this before on here, but I was driving through my town about five years ago and I could not breathe all of a sudden... I was GASPING for air.  About ten minutes later, I came across this horrible four car accident just two miles from where I was at the time I had the attack.  I am not sure what caused the attack, but I know it had something to do with that accident... I just know it.
Posted Image

#22 angelaG

angelaG

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Health Care

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

Hello to everyone. This is my first posting. I have been physically attacked by black figures? My ex husband and I bought an older home about 16 years ago, and began remodeling it. We moved into the home and I would get the usual feeling that I was not alone, goosebumps, smelling pipe smoke, and sometimes a flower smell. My ex husband was at work and I was alone in the two story house cleaning upstairs, in my sons bedroom. I had gotten the feeling that something was watching me and I had chills go down my spine. I ignored the feelings and kept cleaning. I grabbed the sheets off of my sons bed to wash them, and something pulled my hair kinda hard. I dismissed it, after I stopped cleaning and tried to figure out what had just happened. My sons toy box, had a lid on it that was open. I had been putting toys in it. I walked towards the box to put more toys in it, and it slammed shut very hard. I was scared at that point and I looked at the window to see if it was open or something, trying to come up with a reason for the lid slamming shut, and the window was shut. At this point the curtains flew outward from being very still and straight. I turned and headed for the door, and the door shut. I have seen ghosts before but this felt very evil, something mean and hateful. I was crying and called my husband and explained what had happened. He came home. I tried telling him and showing him what had happened. He did not believe in ghosts and spirits. He joked about me seeing things and how I was crazy. I had learned not to say things about seeing ghosts to my husband because of another incident, which involved a child I had seen, but this scared me really bad. A few days of calm passed when, whatever it was began doing things to me, when we went to bed. The covers on the bed would be pulled, and something kept poking me. I tried to come up with a logical reason, like it was a mouse or something. I would jump up and turn the lights on very fast. My ex husband began getting very mad at me and he started saying very mean things to me. This happened almost every night. I began ignoring what was going on even though I was terrified. This went on for weeks. At this same time, my 4 year old son started screaming at night and claimed that a women in a white dress kept coming into his room. he said she was very pretty but funny cause she didn't touch the floor. He told me she was smokey. I would run into his room when he would start screaming that she was in there. I never saw her, but I would smell a sweet flower smell. I began letting my son sleep with my husband and I. This made my husband extremely angry. I tried to be brave and look around in the room when I began feeling the covers move, while something was poking me. I saw black figures all around our bed. They were adults. I could not see a face, just that they were black figures. I became very scared and put the covers over my head. I felt something sit on the bed next to me. I actually felt the bed go down. I was scared out of my mind at that point. My ex husband was sound asleep and my son. I asked the ghost to do these things to my husband because he didn't believe in it. The next night, my husband got the crud scared out of him. They began doing the same things to me. Of course my ex husband began accusing me of doing them, but he soon realized I wasn't. We agreed to try and ignore whatever it was, thinking that it would just stop. The last night these things happened I was laying on my back and kept my eyes shut, ignoring what was happening, when something covered my mouth. I don't know how to explain how that felt. I opened my eyes and began trying to grab at nothing! I finally felt whatever it was let go of my mouth and nose. I was crying and gasping for air. I woke my husband up and told him I was not going to live there any longer. The next day I had talked to a few people about blessing the house and what to do. I had taken a bible and had said a prayer out of it as I walked around the house. While I was doing this I felt very sick to my stomach and dizzy. I kept going and said it, two times. It all stopped after that, I think anyway. My marriage ended shortly after that, and I moved home. I try to ignore seeing ghosts? or spirits?, because of fear I suppose. I have seen solid black ones and foggy gray/ white ones. The black ones have no face, but the white gray ones do. I would like to know what the difference is? That was the scariest experience I have ever had. I would just like to know what was going on in that house. It still bothers me today.
Thank You and sorry it was so long.
Messenger18

#23 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:43 AM

Some people are "sensitives", which you most likely are if you see, smell and hear them. They're attracted to people with these abilities (especially the shadow people). The beginning of your experirence sounds like the entities were trying to get your attention. When you ignored them, they got angry thus acting out.

#24 angelaG

angelaG

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Health Care

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:42 AM

View PostCDS, on 09 September 2013 - 03:43 AM, said:

Some people are "sensitives", which you most likely are if you see, smell and hear them. They're attracted to people with these abilities (especially the shadow people). The beginning of your experirence sounds like the entities were trying to get your attention. When you ignored them, they got angry thus acting out.
I think that's what happened also. I am confused to why the different types of ghosts differ in reaction, when you ignore them. I have ignored other ones (gray/white) ones and I was never physically harmed by them. I always associated that, to them being bad or good. I now believe, that yes there can be evil ghosts, but for the most part, their reaction is due to; their strength, at the time. I also think their reaction can be influenced, by their need to interact with you. I have also seen the gray/white (residual?) ghosts and they acted, just like a recorded period in time. I was never noticed at all by them. Thanks!
Messenger18

#25 magicklady13

magicklady13

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, learning, long drives, my daughter, forest animals, seahorses, coffee, crystals, cards, The Smiths, The Cure, Korn, Rob Zombie, everything and anything paranormal, ghostly, witchy and spooky!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

For my experience, please refer to my reply post  under My Haunted Experiences. Magicklady13. I apologize for any inconvenience. Not very computer savvy and don`t know how to copy or move my story to this page!
Pllease don`t cry, For the ghost and the storm outside
Will not invade the sacred shrine, Nor infiltrate your mind
My life down I shall lie, If the bogey-man should try
To play tricks on your sacred mind, To tease, torment and tantalize
Wavering shadows loom, A piano plays in an empty room
They`ll be blood on the cleaver tonight. ~ The Smiths

#26 honeebee70

honeebee70

Apport

• GS Member
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Animals,Reading,Ghost tracking,Paranormal

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:44 PM

I believe I was attacked by some unknown force afew years back when I lived in pasco county florida. Me and my mom lived alone,i was married at the time but hubby was in the airforce and was shipped off to barksdale for afew months. I worked in the tampa area and the drive home usually got me there about 6pm. I got home I ate some dinner and took a hot shower. I was not overly tired just wanted to relax and watch some tv in my room. After shower I went to room turned on t.v and layed down,it was alil cool in the house so I covered myself up and my lil dog poo2 jumped into bed with me to relax. Family guy has just came on (love stewie )lol!!! My hair was only toweled dried( I have lottsa hair) Next thing I know the life is being squeezed outta me by something holding me down it had me wrapped in my comforter I was screaming for my mom but could hardly scream from being squeezed so hard around my upper body. My lil dog was sitting on other side of the room staring at me (very unusual for him to ever leave my side) I could still see family guy was on...I was on my side and could only move my eyes and all I could see was 2  yellow objects that looked like sticks rounded at the ends  glowing inside of what looked like a black mist around them and they were moving very fast up&down...whatever it was,was on top of me just squeezing and after what seemed like forever it all stopped. I jumped up after I cought my breath and  looked all over my room but seen nothing. My hair was still wet and family guy still on. I ran to my moms room and told her what happened,she said I had a nitemare,but I don't agree. I went back to bed and slept thru the nite without anything more happening. 2 nites later I went to bed as usual and woke to my face in the ceiling I turned my head and looked down at my bed as I was floating down toward it. I KNEW there was something in my room I felt terrified...I had the feeling like it was the same force that had attacked me 2 nites before. It's alil hard to explain it.....I could not see it,but I knew it was there!! I moved out of that house about 4 months later. Nothing like that had ever happened to me and has not happened again sense. Any idea's on what it could have been or has anyone else experienced something like this??
HONEEBEE!!

#27 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:30 PM

Many experiences similar to yours are thought to be Sleep Paralysis. Here's an Article on Sleep Paralysis  

But that doesn't mean your experience is tainted because of a condition. I'm pretty sure many cases are not sleep paralysis at all but are real supernatural experiences.

By the way, HoneeBee.... do you know the name of the font you used in your signature? It's pretty cool.  :yes:

#28 honeebee70

honeebee70

Apport

• GS Member
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Animals,Reading,Ghost tracking,Paranormal

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:55 AM

Thank you for the info Jim i'll look it up this morning ;) I think the font I used is comic sans ms
HONEEBEE!!

#29 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,399 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:50 AM

Yes, it is Comic sans MS

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#30 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:12 AM

View PostCDS, on 08 July 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

I've been attacked several times, the worst was a black mass that ambushed me in my Caravan while leaving a investigation site. It enveloped me. Sever pain set into my jaw, extremities. It felt like I was also getting punched in the kidneys. My heart rate when way up, breathing became labored and erratic.  This was a very strong presence.

It was definitely not happy with whatever you were doing on your paranormal investigation! I hope you were able to pull over safely without crashing.

#31 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,908 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:50 AM

Not uncommon with those that investigate the paranormal at that dangerous level. What do you do before/after investigations to protect yourself CDS? Always curious about technique :D
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#32 karmacae

karmacae

"Codladh samh?"

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Family, life, art and antiques

Posted 08 March 2018 - 07:34 AM

.    About 7 years ago, I was laying in bed resting and trying to doze off. I kept hearing a little girl say " hello, hello, hello" as if ansering a phone but nobody was saying anything. I ignored it, thinking to myself I must be going crazy. After a few moments of silence, I felt an intense burning sensation on my leg. I jurked the covers up, and looked at the spot that was burning. It had 3 red lines like finger nail marks going up n down my calf. The red marks started to swell up to whelps. I had that happen a few times in that place, same room. And I might add, I wasn't the only one hearing the little girl saying hello!

Edited by karmacae, 08 March 2018 - 07:35 AM.

Ní thuigeann an seach an seang

#33 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 11:48 PM

The worst for me is when they attack from the inside. Anxiety, depression, paranoia, health issues, etc. In these events, they're quiet for the most part, so you don't realize the symptoms could be oppression, invasion, entity attachment. Look for reoccurring sores & scratches somewhere on your body. I think of them as entry points.

#34 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:03 PM

Interesting thoughts Jim.  It does make sense tho!!  We went thru an attachment to my husband a few years back.  Hard to get rid of!

#35 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,908 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:54 AM

Very true Jim. And those internal symptoms are so important to be wary of so that we keep ourselves healthy!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#36 DrHorribleTime

DrHorribleTime

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:57 AM

Spot on, Jim