Team5racing.com

#22 lordml

lordml

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:21 PM

confused0068.gifmaybe LOL

Edited by lordml, 23 May 2008 - 01:23 PM.

#23 jpmac23

jpmac23

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:29 AM

[quote name='angelique5' date='Jan 21 2008, 03:20 AM' post='408781']
I've tried some digging around online, found some similar experiences, but where they're posting, they're being told its a neurological or psychiatric problem....   hmph.

I though i was the only one this happened to, i thought i was losing my mind... it happens as soon as i lay down, it can even happen with my eyelids half open, half closed.... Its scaring me big time, i sleep with the light on even though it makes no differance...

I saw eyes looking back at me, no face, no body but just eyes, right close to me, staring hard... i saw 3 men sitting at a table playing cards, it was if i was up above them looking down, one man looked up at me & noticed me so i got a fright & opened my eyes....

It happened again last night, this time it has totaly freaked me out, i saw a boy with a disfigured face, he had one eye near his nose & the other in the normal place & he had like a big growth on the side of his mouth & neck....

When i close my eyes i see floaty things & i try focas on it then its like the things are spining round & when i'm not expecting it images & people apear infront of me looking at me, like a flash of light or like a blink of an eye...

I dont like it at all..... What is this & why is it happening?????

#24 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:05 PM

This is just a normal thing the mind does when it gets cut off from it's regular external sensory input. Its similar to dreaming in some ways, I think. Focusing on it will just make it worse, so if it is bothering you try to ignore it and think about something else when you have your eyes closed. Maybe listen to some relaxing music at a low level as you try to get to sleep.

#25 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:04 PM

This happens to me sometimes as well.  I see the faces in my "mind's eye," for lack of a better term (as opposed to a hallucination or other seemingly-realistic vision).  There have even been a couple of times when the faces in my mind became progressively grotesque until I actually had to open my eyes so that I wouldn't "see" them any longer.  I felt that it was my imagination running away with me, although I am speaking only for myself on that count.

#26 kathy-marie

kathy-marie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:being as immature as I can get away with lol , music progressive house minimal house techno house , favourite haunt digital newcastle, best DJ John digweed !!!

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:19 PM

I've experienced this type of thing all my life . When I was a child I must have been a nightmare for my parents as I just would not go to sleep because of it and would constantly be creeping down the stairs or into thier room ( I know how that feels now as my 4 yr old does it but not from fear !! My poor parents )
I HAD to learn to live with it but as an adult I've noticed that after an episode like this I often get prodded awake or feel someone pull on my nightclothes as if they want to tell me something . Sometimes I do get a message but not very often.
This I can live with but sometimes all I see is demon like faces or terrifying images and always on the same night, If I open my eyes I still see them and have to do relaxation techniques to 'get rid of them' (mind you I repeat the lords prayer over and over again too )
I usually sage my home after an episode like this as I can never sleep for days after if I don't xxx

the time when kids need the most love is when they are being at their most unlovable !!! same goes for ghosts I say . in awe of all you guy's advice ....... listen to your elders xxxxxxxxxx

#27 kathy-marie

kathy-marie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:being as immature as I can get away with lol , music progressive house minimal house techno house , favourite haunt digital newcastle, best DJ John digweed !!!

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:29 PM

I've just looked at the bed shaking thread and realised that this usually happens around the same time or actually on the nights when I see the terrible faces,  cwy.gif
the time when kids need the most love is when they are being at their most unlovable !!! same goes for ghosts I say . in awe of all you guy's advice ....... listen to your elders xxxxxxxxxx

#28 cafemex

cafemex

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  • Interests:The unexplained (for lack of a better term), computers, traveling, sports, crossword puzzles, sudoku, and beer.

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE(AugustineGStudy @ Feb 4 2009, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This happens to me sometimes as well.  I see the faces in my "mind's eye," for lack of a better term (as opposed to a hallucination or other seemingly-realistic vision).  There have even been a couple of times when the faces in my mind became progressively grotesque until I actually had to open my eyes so that I wouldn't "see" them any longer.  I felt that it was my imagination running away with me, although I am speaking only for myself on that count.

This happens to me as well, though I don't attribute them to my imagination. I do however, tend to believe that they can at times be attributed to negative energy manifesting as something grotesque in our minds. When we go to bed angry, afraid, depressed etc, that energy can appear to us as a frightful or grotesque image... negative energy attracts other negative energy. Just my theory..
"And dreams are the language of God. When he speaks in our language, I can interpret what he has said. But if he speaks in the language of the soul, it is only you who can understand"
-Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

#29 Cambion

Cambion

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:40 PM

This happens to me sometimes too...just last night it happened, in fact. I had meditated again last night and I asked my contactee to visit me in my dreams, and when I finally went to bed, I was having issues falling asleep because I could see people's faces and people walking around when my eyes were shut (this kind of freaks me out). It wasn't particularly frightening - I swore I saw my contactee's face and I saw him smile, but I said "I know I said you could visit me in my dreams, but I'm not asleep yet. Seeing things when my eyes are shut while I'm still awake kind of scares me." I was as polite as possible when I said this, and the visions of faces stopped shortly afterwards and I did get to sleep. So, I think last night's picture show was just my contactee saying 'hello'.

Sometimes it does weird me out a lot because I may see people screaming or skulls or other odd things...and I swear I thought I heard someone whisper my name in my ear a few nights ago when I was experiencing this whole non-vision creepy ghost thing.

Edited by Cambion, 05 February 2009 - 06:41 PM.

#30 Firefighter

Firefighter

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:59 AM

So yeah... it was my turn to first experience this phenomenon the other night before trying to get to sleep.

It was a night like any other, I was trying to get to sleep, I wasn't even all that relaxed or sleep deprived like some other people here have described, I was perfectly 'normal', so to speak.

I closed my eyes, and I could see things materialise in the dark. I could see faces. People walking on the street, but mostly faces. Like a busy saturday on a British high street, women with shopping bags, men casually walking around, people talking to each other (but no sound), but mostly what I could see were faces of people I had never seen before. Blondes, brunettes, shaven guys, etc. I was slighly above them, but not by very much. Almost as if I was floating, in a lying position, above them.

The scenes changed, and so did the faces, but mostly I saw them from above. Some seemed to notice me and act with curiosity, other talked ammong themselves. I was amazed. This had never happened to me. To be sure it wasn't my imagination, I tried controlling them, like you would a lucid dream or a figment of your imagination, but nothing happened. I had no more power over them that I do over normal people.

I opened my eyes, to make sure I was awake. I close them again, and new sets of faces appear. Its dark and shroudy, but somehow I can see their faces vividly. I move my eyes around, and I can follow them. This is something I appear to be seeing because I could feel my eyes turning in their sockets untill they reached their limits.

This only happened one night. It had never happened before, or again since then. I am a 20 year old student, living in halls, with no previous history of hallucinations, epilepsy or anything like that. I have ruled out spiritis or ghosts (I did not feel disturbed or frigthened by the visions, nor do I live somewhere 'spiritual'), imagination, and anything like that.

Perhaps its my third eye? Or sixth sense? What do you guys think?

#31 Judecat

Judecat

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:31 AM

Before anything else,  please have your eyes checked.  My mother went blind,  and in the years she was loosing her vision,  started having more and more vivid visual hallucinations.  No not mental hallucinations,  more like in the absense of vision her eye nerves didn't know how to act.   Sort of like since I've lost half my hearing to nerve damage,  I hear voices in white noise.

#32 Firefighter

Firefighter

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE(Judecat @ Mar 4 2009, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Before anything else,  please have your eyes checked.  My mother went blind,  and in the years she was loosing her vision,  started having more and more vivid visual hallucinations.  No not mental hallucinations,  more like in the absense of vision her eye nerves didn't know how to act.   Sort of like since I've lost half my hearing to nerve damage,  I hear voices in white noise.

I have 20/20 vision.

And coincidently I got them checked yesterday.

Edited by Firefighter, 04 March 2009 - 05:30 PM.

#33 Supernerd

Supernerd

Ghoul

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Cats, books, music, paranormal, art, swords, jokes, crochet, etc...etc... and all that jazz. ;-)

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:23 PM

Happens to me all the time. I'm trying to encourage them though, as I've got latent mediumistic ability and I'm trying to train it into activity. smile.gif Though I hear them also.
Never play leapfrog with a Unicorn!

Haunted New Zealand
NZ Ghosts and Other Haunts

#34 Minea

Minea

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:48 PM

This happened to me when I was practicing meditation. A manís face quickly appeared and disappeared. Then it felt like someone touched my leg. Sometimes I think I can see him even with my eyes open or feel his presence...

But I have always just thought it is only my overactive imagination. biggrin.gif

#35 Judecat

Judecat

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE(Firefighter @ Mar 4 2009, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have 20/20 vision.

And coincidently I got them checked yesterday.

Please,  you don't have to snap at me -- I know it would be lovely if everyone on this board had interesting phycic vision since this a paranormal board,  but I was actually posting out of concern

BTW -- telling me you have 20/20 vision just means you had your vision checked and that you don't need glasses at this time.   It is not the same as having your eyes themselves checked.

#36 actorgurl

actorgurl

Orb

• GS Member
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:I love theatre, anything to do with acting in front of people. Obviously the paranormal really interests me and the more I read into it the mroe interested I get. Right now I'm focusing on graduating high school at semester and hoping it will all work out.

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:02 PM

This will happen to me sometimes either when I am meditating or laying down and relaxing. I also have had this happen a few times while fully awake and my eyes are open. Maybe not just seeing things, but having the feeling someone is watching me and then in my mind mentally see seyes watching me. I can't really explain it, I just try not to let it bug me. I would say if you can just try to get used to it, but if you can't you might try to seek further help. Good luck  smile.gif
~The crud you hear about me might be true, but then again, it could be as fake as the gripe who told you.

~ For everone who thinks they know me, I forgive you.

~ She missed him...not enough to want him back, just enough to hurt. until the day she realized it wasn't that she didn't deserve him, but that HE didn't deserve HER!!

#37 Night_Mystic

Night_Mystic

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 12:23 PM

I have had something like this happen before, even seen 'demonic' faces, one even was smiling at me.

CODE
kathy-marie Posted Feb 5 2009, 03:29 PM
  I've just looked at the bed shaking thread and realised that this usually happens around the same time or actually on the nights when I see the terrible faces,

Yeah, those ruin my night. They don't scare, it just they pop up at very inconvenient times and I feel like there's a peeping tom watching me.

#38 Firefighter

Firefighter

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE(Judecat @ Mar 16 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please,  you don't have to snap at me -- I know it would be lovely if everyone on this board had interesting phycic vision since this a paranormal board,  but I was actually posting out of concern

BTW -- telling me you have 20/20 vision just means you had your vision checked and that you don't need glasses at this time.   It is not the same as having your eyes themselves checked.

Sorry, I did not mean to sound as if I was snapping at you, I was simply stating my eyes are fine, sorry if it came across like that.

As for having my eyes checked, I did actually get my ''eyes'' checked, not just the eyesight itself. They are perfectly fine, as healthy as can be.

Since then I have had episodic 'visions' at least twice now, they react in the same way, talking ammong themselves, laughing, curiously, pointing at me, although never speaking directly at me, just among themselves. I haven't seen the strange 'twists' I saw before either, where a normal looking face would twist into something much uglier and more frightening.

I wonder what all this means. Science is no good for me here.

#39 mzmzm

mzmzm

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:46 PM

I too sometimes see faces. It normally happens when I'm in bed, but not falling asleep (if you know what I mean)
I sometimes see normal people. or I see faces that seem to turn into something not very nice.

its not happened for a while tho. I was told by a fellow psychic to ether ask out or just simply ask it to stop.

I have no idea if it is paranormal or not. all I know is its rather scary at times.

Zoe.

#40 asoulsrain

asoulsrain

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:27 PM

i've always seen faces when i close my eyes or dream... never thought anything of it, figured it was part of being psychic... there was a book i read once about lucid dreaming and another one i read by dean koontz, the corner of his eye... the book illustrates how different planes of existence, like panes of glass that can move and intertwine and you're able to see these different panes and interact in them, move fliudly bewtween therm, the lucid dreaming part comes in with this...when we sleep, we are open to these other panes, other lives of ourselves, each other... so we're going to see different people that WE may not know but your other selves do know...it's just part of life...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users