• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:49 PM

I had a dream that I was at a concert last night. No one knew who the headliner was going to be. We just sat in our seats and waited for the curtain to part.
When the curtains DID part, it was John Lennon. He was standing there alone with just his Rickenbacker Guitar. The audience was overjoyed to see him, as was I.
He looked just as he did in the concert sequence from "A Hard Day's Night".

When he started singing "Help!", I started singing the backing/harmony vocal to help him out. He looked right at me and smiled big.
After the gig, I went backstage in hopes that I could see him. A curtained entrance gave me a little trouble, so I ripped it and went through.
John stood in front of a window looking pensive.
I went over to him and said hello. He turned to me and smiled. I remember telling him that it was hard for me to deal with his death.
He said nothing. He just smiled and patted me reassuringly on my right shoulder.
The Helicopters flying over my house woke me up.

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 22 March 2017 - 07:38 PM.

Peace

Posted Image

#2 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:25 PM

Wow, cool dream and it figures, just when they start getting really interesting, something always interrupts them.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:38 PM

Par for the course. :)
Peace

Posted Image

#4 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:35 AM

Now; That's a cool dream!