9 replies to this topic

#1 titch2k6

titch2k6

Apport

• GS Member
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 05:56 PM

Greetings fellow soupies!

My name is Malcolm "Titch" Evans. I am 49 years young and from Nottinghamshire in the UK. I am the founder and lead investigator for the North Nottinghamshire Paranormal Group (NNPG). I have been involved with the paranormal community for over 25 years, eight of which I spent as a Wiccan taught Spirit Board Medium. I am a member of the Association for the Scientific Study of Anomalous Phenomena (ASSAP) and the International Alliance of Paranormal investigators (IAPI).

As with a lot of paranormal investigators, I got into the field following unexplainable things happening to me as a young child, in the family home at that time, and still have very vivid memories of the strange things that I experienced. When I was old enough to understand what 'paranormal' was, I was fascinated by the subject and wanted to know more. This led to studies and certification in Demonology and Parapsychology as well as being active in the field. A couple of years ago, I set up NNPG to share my interest in the paranormal with others and to get even more involved in my field of interest.

I have witnessed and experienced many strange things over the years that, to this day, I cannot explain although I do have my own theories and beliefs on.

Joining this forum, I am looking forward to meeting new friends with a similar interest in my interests, having some friendly debates, sharing stories and you never know, maybe meeting up at some point to conduct some investigations. I am open to true believers as well as skeptics - everyone has a right to their own view on the subject and I enjoy listening to both sides of the 'fence' regardless of my own beliefs and views.

Look forward to meeting you all in the forums.
Posted Image

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 05:18 AM

Hello, welcome and Happy New Year  :)

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,572 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 31 December 2020 - 08:02 AM

Heya Malcolm, welcome!
Posted Image

#4 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,894 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 31 December 2020 - 12:01 PM

Greetings and interested in your discoveries!
Posted Image

#5 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • 2,767 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 31 December 2020 - 07:22 PM

Yes!  Welcome!
Posted Image

#6 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 31 December 2020 - 11:18 PM

Welcome Titch and Happy New Year... am interested in hearing some of your experiences

#7 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • 5,243 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 02:23 PM

Hello Titch and welcome, great to have you here :D
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#8 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 169 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 06:06 PM

Hello and lovely to have you here! Hope you enjoy your time on here. :)

Glad you decided to join. :D

Posted Image

#9 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • 4,641 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 30 January 2021 - 06:30 AM

Hello and welcome!
Posted Image

#10 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 30 January 2021 - 07:34 AM

Just realised I never got around to welcoming you, so welcome aboard.

You will like it here, it's a place with vast knowledge and friendly members. If you're ever in the Swansea area, it'd be great to do an investigation together :)
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ