I'd Really Could Use A Mentor.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Altersense

Altersense

EVP

• GS Member
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude
    Romance Novels/Hallmark or Lifetime Channel
    That pretty much sums me up....everything else is on the table(:

Posted 12 June 2020 - 11:21 AM

Last week, when leaving my clients home, I "saw" him pass away within the week, and her follow rather quickly, within the month, due to grief. Old habits die hard and I brushed it aside. He was exercising, eating and moving around. Nothing happened or was said on that visit to give me pause. Within a few days I was informed he fell out of bed due to a stroke. He had a series over a couple of days and was pronounced dead 6 days from me seeing it out of nowhere. I spoke to someone about it. Which wasn't of much comfort as they couldn't relate having never experienced this themselves. The reason I told someone was an odd reason with no sound basis except THE ONE TIME I "saw" something in the past and it didn't happen, the only thing different was I told someone about it and I dont know if that had anything to do with it, but it never happened. So, after my client passed, I was abit distraught, and decided to share hoping maybe the second half doesn't happen as I saw it. I also seem to be able to pick up things from photographs. As far as I know, thats it...thats enough, lol. I'm ready to stop ignoring this and reach out in order to understand whats going on. Any suggestions on anything??  Advice, books, support groups, etc. Thanks in advance.

Sorry about the post title grammar issue...my daughter was bouncing around me the whole time lol

Edited by Altersense, 12 June 2020 - 11:24 AM.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,040 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 03:04 AM

I think we mentor each other at times :hug:

I can't really say why you were given visions of how someone would pass. Maybe somehow, they felt they didn't die on their own, they knew you were present! Death is really hard for those left behind and the fact that you were affected by their passing means they touched your heart and vica versa.  It sounds as if your client was ready, as they followed their partner's death so quickly.

I also have had visions they usually happen that night and are on the news the next morning. I like to think that maybe they knew I was present and they weren't alone too.

As for researching, I alway think of that little saying

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear

LOL don't you :heart:  children.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Apport

• GS Member
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 14 June 2020 - 08:54 PM

It sure sounds like you may be a sensitive or have empathic tendencies or perhaps be a full fledged empath.  Empathic abilities settle in many different ways.  Some is clairvoyance, seeing auras, spiritual medium, etc..  Do you ever feel drained emotionally after meeting people you have never met?  Or having met someone and feel like you've known them all of your life?  If so you might be an empath.  There are tests you can take to see if you have those tendencies.  If you've had strange things occurring over your lifetime then it is quite possible.  It is also hereditary so your child (children) may be as well.  Those who are sensitive or empaths who don't know it can have problems in their lives dealing with the energy drain from the people drawn to them.  Listening to solfeggio frequencies can sometimes sharpen empathic abilities if you want to do so.  Some feel being empathic is a nightmare while others feel it is a gift.   You are always welcome to message me and I will give you a link to some of the tests.

#4 Altersense

Altersense

EVP

• GS Member
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude

Posted 15 June 2020 - 11:12 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 13 June 2020 - 03:04 AM, said:

I think we mentor each other at times :hug:

I can't really say why you were given visions of how someone would pass. Maybe somehow, they felt they didn't die on their own, they knew you were present! Death is really hard for those left behind and the fact that you were affected by their passing means they touched your heart and vica versa.  It sounds as if your client was ready, as they followed their partner's death so quickly.

I also have had visions they usually happen that night and are on the news the next morning. I like to think that maybe they knew I was present and they weren't alone too.

As for researching, I alway think of that little saying

LOL don't you :heart:  children.
Thank you. To be clear, the part I saw about the partner is still to be seen. She just buried him last week. My daughter is a huge distraction and I probably did not do the best job relaying the experience. LOL, gotta love em.

#5 Altersense

Altersense

EVP

• GS Member
  • 76 posts
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude

Posted 15 June 2020 - 11:25 AM

View PostParanormalEmpath, on 14 June 2020 - 08:54 PM, said:

It sure sounds like you may be a sensitive or have empathic tendencies or perhaps be a full fledged empath.  Empathic abilities settle in many different ways.  Some is clairvoyance, seeing auras, spiritual medium, etc..  Do you ever feel drained emotionally after meeting people you have never met?  Or having met someone and feel like you've known them all of your life?  If so you might be an empath.  There are tests you can take to see if you have those tendencies.  If you've had strange things occurring over your lifetime then it is quite possible.  It is also hereditary so your child (children) may be as well.  Those who are sensitive or empaths who don't know it can have problems in their lives dealing with the energy drain from the people drawn to them.  Listening to solfeggio frequencies can sometimes sharpen empathic abilities if you want to do so.  Some feel being empathic is a nightmare while others feel it is a gift.   You are always welcome to message me and I will give you a link to some of the tests.

Ok thank you. I might do that. I only seem to get these downloads beforehand if the are going to affect my future timeline somehow. This past week, I been very drained, mainly because this is first time I seen something bad like this beforehand and a sense of shame and embarassment has followed for whatever reasons. Probably because of the ideas Ive been raised with. Ive known things as theyve happened simultaneously and miles away from me. My dad can attest to that. Other little things. Usually in crowds, I used to feel drained, but I decided that didnt work for me. Started studying neuroplasticity and how to work on rewiring the brain. Ever since then, crowds energize me. A single person can drain me, but that hasnt happened in years. I seem to only attract good energy people as Ive gotten older. There is one thing I dont know how to express, but alot of times I feel like I am able to "walk in someones shoes" more than what might be normal, and that can draining depending on the experience. I think we all have various extra senses but they've been dulled by various means.

#6 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,181 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:13 PM

I like that saying Klainey!!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin