• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 paradominic

paradominic

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:08 AM

Hey new member here. Okay so back story, My grandpa was into a lot of dark spirit stuff and could predict the future and all that. My mom and her sisters all have had really weird stuff with spirits and future predictions. I myself as a kid would talk at nothing and once red my moms mind. As I got older nothing too weird happened until I moved into my parents house I was about 16 at the time and I would often here my family yelling my name when nobody was home. Once my grandmother and I were in my parents room when we heard my dad call my voice. When I went down he wasn't in the house he was out in the garage fixing a lawn mower. Now I've moved to the city and I feel a presence in my apartment. Particularly in the basement and my bedroom. I've seen shadowy figures walk into my room. I've had things move in my room, doors open in the basement which could be air flow. I've also heard a knock on my door to the basement when nobody was home heard people enter the house and so on. While I'm writing this during a thunder storm and I cannot sleep in my bed lol. So I guess I'm wondering why ghosts seem to keep finding me I have more experiences but this was already long lol. So if anyone can give me any info on why or if spirits are attracted to people or whatever or any advice it would be appreciated.

#2 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,907 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:24 AM

There will be others who will chime in soon, as we all try to help in our own way. So, here's my two cents worth :) ...

When you moved into your parents home you said, "My mom and her sisters all have had really weird stuff with spirits...", those spirits that were already there, probably just find you interesting, since you were the new kid. The same may hold true to your new place, they could have been already there and you are new, thus you are interesting. As long as they don't get a rise out of you and you just ignore them, things should die down.

Keep a journal and write down when, where, and how things manifest, then you may find a pattern to the experiences. I'd change the lock on your basement door or just add a Slide Bolt Latch to it. If the door keeps opening, then you could chalk it up to the spirits/ghost. Brighten up your home, open curtains, windows(when it's warm enough) and let in the fresh air. Play happy/relaxing music. Add some hard to kill live plants: Ivy, Philodendron, Mother's Tongue/Snake Plant, Prayer Plant, African Violets, Christmas/Easter Cactus, etc. Also, keep some black tourmaline around the place, to heighten the good energy.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:14 AM

Hi and welcome to the boards :)

I think spirits are as interested in us as we are with them. I also think like people some spirits have a better ability to interact and see into our lives. I have also heard it isn't unusual for some people to also pick up on the living souls of people too, so if you are hearing your family calling your name etc it might be something you picked up on. I don't think anyone here can tell you with any certainty what something is although we are always happy to have a good guesstimation :yes:

I believe that gut instincts are good indicators to situations, just learn to trust yours and I am sure you will enjoy your journey.

P.S. I agree and from experience; keep a journal :yes:
Posted Image

#4 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:55 PM

Hi, welcome to PS and the best Forum on the Internet.
By all means, write and keep a journal. I've done so for many years
and I am putting together my Memoirs now.
By all means, keep your head together. Something tells me they're just checking you out.
Nothing to worry about. :)
Once again, welcome. :)
Peace

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users