• Location:Over the Hill and Through the Woods...Really just Over the Hill
  • Interests:My grandson!!

Posted 26 October 2004 - 09:29 AM

Author  Comment  
LadyBlue69
cold spot
(9/27/04 9:55 am)
Reply  Ghost in my bath tub
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I posted about my very haunted house sometime ago on the other board but now I'm having a problem with one in peticular.upstairs there are two rooms that were once his &her's bedrooms.Both have seperate baths but they are connected.I use the "his"room as my bedroom just for the fact that I like the way it's placed and it's bigger.I have the "her's"room set up as a sewing/guest room.I have my sewing machine set up so that when your sitting at it your back is to the bathroom door.If you were to turn around you would be looking directly into the bathroom to the far wall of it where the tub is.I have always got a very uneasy feeling while I'm in there,kinda the classic being watched feeling along with feelings of dread and the feeling that I'm not wanted there.But lately everytime I eather go into or look into the bathroom I see the image of a young girl(maybe 13 or 14) standing in the bath tub.She is fully clothed in a nightgown type deal and she is driping wet,She looks as if she's been in water for days.I am doing an apprintaceship for school at a funeral home and I've also spent a good deal of time at the city moruge and she looks like someone that has been in the lake for about 3 to 5 days.I'm sure you can imagine what that looks like.I also get the distinct smell of stagnet water when this happens.
I'm also not the only one that has seen her.There is a girl that I used to work with at my other job,her boyfriend was drinking and she didn't want to go home so I let her come stay with me for the night.She had never been to my house before so I gave her the grand tour and we had something to eat and it was pretty late so we went up to bed.My bf and i were talking while I took a bath and just as i was about to get out when she started screaming.We both ran in and she was standing about right where my sewing machine is and she was looking toward the bathroom.We took her out of the room and finally got her calmed down enuf to tell us what happend and she said the she was going to take a shower and as she was walking into the bathroom she saw the girl in the tub and she described her just as I had seen her.
I've tryed taking pictures of her but none of them turn out,I've tryed asking what she wants,I tryed asking her to leave,I've tryed telling her to leave.I've tryed sage,sea salt,holy water,leaving a bible in the bath tub,but nothing seems to work.She is just extreamely unpleasnt and very angry.I've offered to help her in any way i can but all she wants to do is stand in the bath tub,scowl,and smell of nasty water.Is there any way that I could make her tell me something or make her leave?  

#2 JeepersCreepers

JeepersCreepers

Lil' D's Gramma

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,277 posts
  • Location:Over the Hill and Through the Woods...Really just Over the Hill
  • Interests:My grandson!!

Posted 26 October 2004 - 10:29 AM

babyjo53
cold spot
(9/27/04 10:43 am)
  Re: Ghost in my bath tub
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wow that is really spooky! She must be a very confused and lost little ghost. I hope you can help her find peace!

Mikey
cold spot
(9/27/04 11:52 am)
Reply  Re: Ghost in my bath tub
Does she look like this?
www.tommott.com/gallery/d...-thumb.jpg

Seriously, if I made a list of ghosts I would NOT want haunting my house, one that looks like Samara would be at the top.

Good luck. If it was me I'd move out or just not go in the bathroom.  

Edited by: Mikey at: 9/27/04 11:53 am

ThatsAmazing
cold spot
(9/28/04 6:49 am)
Reply  Re: Ghost in my bath tub
HMMMMM that is very very interesting. And she doesn't seem to want to speak with you at all? Maybe she is trying to tell you something and she doesn't know how to.

How do you know she is angry? Do you feel it or does she appear angry? I would maybe have a psychic come in, maybe they will be able to find out what she wants.

Do you happen to know the history of the house?

I know lots of questions but this is interesting!

LadyBlue69
cold spot
(9/28/04 6:19 pm)
  Re: Ghost in my bath tub
lol..i guess she kinda does look like the little girl from the ring.It had neaver reallyt crossed my mind before.Only my girl is blonde and has a differently shaped face.She sends off very angry vibes and she's always glareing angerly at you.She dosen't want to communicate at all.My bf,a close friend of mine,my bf's mom and myself have all tryed to talk to her with no effect.She's just so angry it almost makes me sad.I feel that she is one of the children that drown in the lake of one of the previous owners.I'm almost certain that I know wotch grave is hers.I went walking thru the graveyard that is on my property earlyer today and I got a vibe off of one of them.

#3 Guest_corvette1972_*

Guest_corvette1972_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2004 - 03:27 PM

wow thats creepy

#4 Upstate

Upstate

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 26 October 2004 - 08:02 PM

now that's creepy!,try euciliptus leaves or the liquid type,....tell the ghost  to leave a message where you will see it,or maybe its already in the photo's.

#5 MoonLite

MoonLite

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Psychic Development (particularly mediumship), Tarot and Oracle Reading, Genealogy, History... to name but a few!

Posted 27 October 2004 - 06:16 AM

This is very sad and possibly she's scowling at you because she see's you as being the "intruder" and at the moment she may just see all the things you are doing as a "means to be rid of her".  Try and see things from her point of view, that she may have no idea where you are trying to send her, hence why she is refusing to go anywhere.

So you may have some serious talking to do to try and gain her trust and show her that you are really wanting to help her... if she wants help?  Some spirits can be very stubborn and take some persuading - but keep trying to show that you are only trying to help her and in time, she may come to trust you enough to take your advice.  Hmm, could you try doing something "nice", like leave flowers for her in the bathroom?  She may then see you as "less threatening" and that you are trying to help.

I presume you've probably already tried talking to her about heaven and that she will find everlasting peace, if she goes to the light.  Tell her to go outside and look for the bright white light and that this is the gateway to heaven, where she can find everlasting peace and be re-united with her family and loved-ones.  Tell her that they will be there waiting for her and that she will be able to find peace and happiness, if she goes there to be with them.  Regardless of your own beliefs, you can call upon God and her Angels to guide and protect her on her journey.  Keep doing this on a daily basis... and hopefully in time, she will listen to you and realise that you are only trying to help her.  

I wish you every success in helping her find peace.  But if all else fails, find a sympathetic Medium who can talk to her and hopefully help her find peace.

Edited by Angel, 27 October 2004 - 06:19 AM.

Posted Image

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant...
We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift..."
~ Albert Einstein ~

Posted Image

#6 Ladyblue69

Ladyblue69

EVP

• GS Member
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:dancing,dreams,animals,S&M,B&D,Role playing,ghosts,art,music and all things not of this world.

Posted 27 October 2004 - 07:20 AM

She's been kinda quiet for the past week.We've still been trying to talk to her but saddly still with no effect.We've burned white candles for her in the house and at the grave that I think is her's.The ones in the house keep getting truned over however so we've desided to stop doing that because of the danger involved.
I'm going to try the flowers like you sugessed Angel and maybe some of the old dolls and things that were still in the house when I moved in.
The Box,You Opened It,I Came.-HellRasier

#7 Guest_Jenn :)_*

Guest_Jenn :)_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2004 - 12:55 PM

Wow...(I seem to start just about every reply in this forum with a "wow" lol tongue.gif)  That is just so sad!!  Even though she sounds scary as all get out, I do feel badly for her...please do keep us updated on how things are going...this is really interesting!  It's freaky that the candles keep getting turned over...I wonder what she will do with the flowers!  You are a brave woman to keep living there...I'd be running for the hills! lol tongue.gif

#8 doodlebug

doodlebug

Ghoststudy's Pest

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 08:03 PM

You are a brave woman to keep living there...I'd be running for the hills! lol

I agree wholeheartedly with you on that one Jenn...shades of Psycho!!!

It does sound very sad...poor girl....
IPB Image
Thanks Helena!
Troublemaker #2  Look!!  A chicken!!

#9 Guest_corvette1972_*

Guest_corvette1972_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2004 - 11:13 AM

Its nice to know you are trying to help her

#10 SMS

SMS

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 01:12 AM

What happens to you when you see her?  What do you think about?  I think the answer is a lot closer to you then you may realize...She may blame you thinking you are her mother or caretaker for letting her drown.  The candles do seem to be having a negative effect in the matter.  If she's that young she probably would not understand there representation.  Flowers sound good and the old toys you found when you moved in, maybe try leaving some dry clothes for her or atleast a towel.  How old is the house and what time period do you think it was when she passed?  It seems odd to me that she would have been buried on family property in our time...I could be wrong though.

#11 Soft_Shadow

Soft_Shadow

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 07:23 AM

Have nothing really productive to add, except for the fact I'd be one stinky person if there was a spooky in my bathtub.  Of all the inconvenient places for a haunting to take place, that's rather high on the list.
Wish I'd died instead of lived
A zombie hides my face
Shell forgotten
with its memories
Diaries left
with cryptic entries

#12 Mikey

Mikey

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 08:35 AM

So you try to talk to her and you get no kind of response whatsoever?
QUOTE(CaesarGStudy)
... People should try to remove all logical things first before saying its paranormal.

#13 Ladyblue69

Ladyblue69

EVP

• GS Member
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:dancing,dreams,animals,S&M,B&D,Role playing,ghosts,art,music and all things not of this world.

Posted 02 November 2004 - 03:55 PM

Sms-I tend to get a tingleing sensation in my spine that runs up and down it and then when i turn and see her i get sharp pains in my lower abdomal area,followed by a really intence moment of fear that goes away in about 2 seconds when I realize what is happening.I get the instant knowlage of water and the smell of old,nasty water and rot.And as for me looking like anyone I've seen a few pics here and there of the people that lived at the house and I don't look like any of them in the least but there were so many you may never know.The house is anywhere from 160 to 200 years old.There is a graveyard on my property as well as a chruch because The man that built the house was a ritch,well respected Reverand back in the day.The church was returned to the property in the late 1970's after it fell out of use.
Mikey-no.just alot of scowlling and angry vibes.
The Box,You Opened It,I Came.-HellRasier

#14 Waiting

Waiting

Apport

• GS Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 November 2004 - 04:07 PM

she's young right, she probably doesn't fully understand what happened, just that you're in her house and she wants to be left alone.
try explaining to her she's passed on, and it's time to head into the light. i'm getting a weird feeling typing this like i'm not supposed to, whoa. if i were in your situation i would talk authoratively, it would probably come out angrily though, but that's my personality in these situations.

#15 Guest_Kachiechan_*

Guest_Kachiechan_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2004 - 03:18 PM

Hm... interesting.. i have a ghost in my tub to, -,- and when it watches me. I call it the 'pervo' ghost  tongue.gif