#1 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,004 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:06 AM

..we want you to register! I know, there's a lot of great stuff to read through on these forums, but we would really like you to sign up and contribute! Comment on things, post your own experiences, ask questions.  We are a friendly bunch, and we don't allow insults and the other kind of garbage you might see on other social media.
Posted Image

#2 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,434 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:32 AM

Yes!  Please register and talk with us!  Just watch out for DrHorribleTime!  He bites!  ^_^
Posted Image

#3 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 01:55 PM

Maybe we should try a game.... we as signed in members seek inspiration about people needing to be here with us as signed in members. I'll go first.

I feel there is a person,maybe a man. And they have a red car and are going through a haunting. But he/she is reluctant to sign in/join. You need to sign in and talk about it.... we're waiting for you!

Who's next?

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,004 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 02:24 PM

A woman in the UK recently lost her mother. She has an interest with the paranormal but is skeptical. She will be met with better responses than on FB and can talk more freely
Posted Image

#5 vave82

vave82

The Fairy with an Attitude

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • Interests:Family time, my pets, travelling, outdoors, shopping, pretty things and paranormal - quite a good mix here!

Posted 14 December 2015 - 02:30 PM

A couple bought a home and now unexplainable things are happening. They are not sure who to ask for help and advice... we are here! Please talk to us! :)

#6 kevinscan

kevinscan

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 14 December 2015 - 03:26 PM

A family keeps hearing banging sounds and don't know what to do.

Ghost study can help with great advice.
Posted Image

"Ghosts are not conscious entities, but emotional energy recorded in matter"

Sir Oliver Lodge

#7 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 03:53 PM

very good guys!
Come on.... don't be a lurker, sign in and talk to us. As frazer would say, "I'm listening". And even better, we're listening.  :)

#8 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:23 PM

Yes! I feel there is someone (you) that wants to join us but is a bit timid or shy..... Don't be - that was me a couple of years ago & I ABSOLUTELY love it here. We have grown close like a family. I suppose it's because we are. Please just give it a try and I promise you will not regret it.
M

#9 reluctantskeptic

reluctantskeptic

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:06 PM

Hi all! You all seem like very sweet people so I wanted to say hi quickly before going to bed :). I just signed up, hoping to make new friends and learn more about the paranormal. I grew up religious and then turned to atheism, reluctantly (hence my nickname lol). I honestly hate the idea of a naturalistic universe but I pretty much began to accept it after going to a college that was atheistic-leaning (aren't they all that way nowadays?). Anyways, I hope everyone's having a great holiday season. TTYL :)

#10 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 03:32 AM

Welcome Reluctant...
Glad to have you join in! We have something in common with you.... we find the paranormal interesting and we're looking to make new friends too!
I hope you enjoy your time here.  :)

#11 vave82

vave82

The Fairy with an Attitude

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • Interests:Family time, my pets, travelling, outdoors, shopping, pretty things and paranormal - quite a good mix here!

Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:43 AM

Dear Reluctant, welcome to the forum! As Jim said, you are definitely in the right place if you have an interest in the paranormal :) It doesn't matter if you know a lot about it or almost nothing at all, everyone is welcome here :)

#12 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,511 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 05:04 AM

Oh, Reluctant we are so happy you have joined the boards :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#13 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,511 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 05:10 AM

Posted Image

here come on in and join the fun
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#14 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,434 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 21 December 2015 - 07:48 AM

Hello reluctant!  Glad to have you with us!  :)
Posted Image

#15 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:56 PM

Hello there!!! You will enjoy it here. I was reluctant at one time too................................................:)

#16 SpoopySeth

SpoopySeth

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 12:27 PM

Hello; I've never really done forum stuff before, and I was [still am] really nervous/timid/shy about coming here, but when I saw all these nice messages I decided this was the perfect place to be my first forum. ^_^ Thank you all!

#17 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,004 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 12:58 PM

Welcome Spoopy! :)   I like forums better than Facebook etc for this kind of thing. Most social media encourages quick, short posting and little reading. For me, forums are more relaxed and I feel I can take my time to read and respond to stuff. Look around and don't be afraid to offer opinions or ask questions
Posted Image

#18 SpoopySeth

SpoopySeth

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 02:16 PM

Thank you VlawdeGStudy! :thanks: I've never really been a Facebook kind of guy, and I don't have anything like twitter or tumblr, either. The place I visit most is Youtube, honestly. ;)  I especially like listening to the collections of scary true stories read by youtubers such as Mr Nightmare and Be Busta, if those names ring a bell. I've already been surfing around the ParanormalSoup website, reading before I got the courage to sign in here. ^_^ I like the friendly atmosphere here; so far I haven't seen any negativity, and that's awesome!

#19 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:04 PM

Welcome SpookySeth..... as Taylor Swift would say.... "It's been waiting for you!".  ;) Or is that about New York? No, I think she was referring to our forums.  :D
I hope you enjoy your time with us... and if you have any questions, just let us know. We can even clue you into the secret areas now that you're a member.  ;)

#20 SpoopySeth

SpoopySeth

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:12 PM

Thank you Jim@GhostStudy! :lol:  I'm slowly figuring out how to navigate the site, but you've piqued my curiosity, mentioning secret areas for members~ :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users