• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 aishavoya

aishavoya

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:02 PM

I can't remember what message board it was on. I thought it was ghostvillage, but no luck when I searched. It was in a sticky marked something like "A warning to potential ghost hunters." It was written by a farmer whose username was "BlueFlame" or something similar.

It started with him saying that his friend made him promise that when he died, the farmer would take photos in the cementary during his burial. From what I remember, the photos captured the image of his late friend and some demonic creature. I feel like he continuing posting for several months, because he started ghost hunting with his son. At some point, something evil gets attached to him. It got intense from that point on, to the point where other users began to believe the whole encounter actually killed him.

I suddenly got the urge to reread it today, and for the life of me, I can't find it. The only reference to it that I can find is a Facebook post I made in August 2009 about how I was reading the most amazing ghost story about a farmer.

If anyone remembers it, and can give me a link, I'd be super grateful!

#2 HarveyQuinn

HarveyQuinn

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Music, Paranormal Stuff and Cheeze Kurls

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:38 PM

i cant find it after like 30 mins of searching. it sounds pretty interesting tho.
"Would you die for me?.....That’s too easy… Would you… Would you live for me...Careful… Do not say this oath thoughtlessly… Desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power....Do you want this?"   -   Joker

#3 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 02:00 PM

not familiar with this story but it does sound interesting!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#4 PhantomThief

PhantomThief

Orb

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 08:04 AM

It sounds like creepy-pasta

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,260 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:04 AM

Sorry no luck here either :no:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 aishavoya

aishavoya

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:43 PM

Not creepy-pasta, it was on a ghost hunting message board. It was an old story when I originally found it, it was probably posted in 2004. The most annoying part is that I know I used to post on the board, but haven't found anything by searching my old usernames. It was the intense series of updates I had ever read. He eventually burns everything he used for ghost hunting, the photos and his computer, in the hopes of unattaching the entity.... and then someone points out that he had uploaded the photos to the site, and they still existed.

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,260 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:35 PM

View Postaishavoya, on 03 February 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

Not creepy-pasta, it was on a ghost hunting message board. It was an old story when I originally found it, it was probably posted in 2004. The most annoying part is that I know I used to post on the board, but haven't found anything by searching my old usernames. It was the intense series of updates I had ever read. He eventually burns everything he used for ghost hunting, the photos and his computer, in the hopes of unattaching the entity.... and then someone points out that he had uploaded the photos to the site, and they still existed.

Thanks for the further information but I am still drawing a blank. Hope someone might recognise it and can give you the link to the info you are after :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#8 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:38 PM

yup still not ringing any bells for me sorry

#9 PhantomThief

PhantomThief

Orb

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:19 AM

View Postaishavoya, on 03 February 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

oh ok....

#10 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:04 AM

But good written creepy pasta can be scary and fun to read!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users