Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#22 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,183 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:11 AM

You already know how I feel about you leaving, Jim.  If you truly feel like it's the right thing to do, I support your decision.  I just hope you find someone who is as knowledgeable as you are about the paranormal.  This place can't just have anybody be in charge of it :)

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#23 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:27 PM

All of my original comments are what I still recommend :yes:

Otherwise I say give Klainey website access {not just forum adminness} and let her have a go :yes:

She possesses just the right ratios of cowardice and curiosity to figure things out without everything going Posted Image AND best of all when things do jenga she's easily guilted into working even harder to fix everything even if it wasn't her fault :th_evil:

Srsly give her the keys to the place :yes:
- siguie -

#24 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,361 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:44 AM

:innocent0005: Thanks for the vote of confidence but siguie you would be on call 24/7 when I pick your brain ;)
Posted Image

#25 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:18 AM

Don't pick it to hard Klainey, brains can pop, and you'd have to clean up the mess.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#26 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:08 PM

No Posted Image picking Posted Image :yes:

On call 24/7 Posted Image you Strayanz are so funny Posted Image

Look NO touchy the database and you'll do   fine   ok ... perchance :yes:

Edited by siguie, 03 December 2017 - 01:09 PM.

- siguie -

#27 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,361 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 04:04 AM

No Posted Image picking  checkPosted Image

On call 24/7 Posted Image you Strayanz are so funny Posted Image  Posted Image

Look NO touchy the database

got it :good:
Posted Image

#28 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,729 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:54 PM

As I mentioned to a few who have asked, I'm not not taking lower offers for the Forums at this time. Maybe next month if there are no full offers.

Time is running out to buy this Forum
Posted Image
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#29 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:21 PM

And you shouldn't Jim. Lower offers makes me concerned as to how the forum would be run. I just wish I had the money. At this point, if I did, I'd take it no matter how busy I am. I don't want it shut down.

#30 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,763 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:47 PM

If you imply you may be taking lower offers next month if you can't get what you want now, why would someone buy now if they know it will be lower next month?
Posted Image

#31 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:37 PM

I guess I should have explained that better... thanks, Vlawde. First of all, it means interested parties can hold out for a better deal but if the site sells this month, you lose the opportunity to buy, period.

Secondly... If I go down on the price, there would be some conditions that would have to be met in order for me to sell. I can get into that next month.

And if the site doesn't sell at all... we continue as usual. But I really don't feel like I'm the right man for the job.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#32 lorac61469

lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:58 AM

Jim, I know you say your leaving because you池e views are different than others but honestly that makes for great discussions. If everyone thought the exact same way then what痴 the point of having a forum, there would be no need to get other people痴 input.

Anyhow, do what痴 best for you.

Edited by lorac61469, 09 December 2017 - 09:58 AM.

#33 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:31 PM

Given what I have expressed on here, I'm an atheist that believes in ghosts and the supernatural. lol. Alot of people here disagree with me. So long as it's respectful disagreement it's all fine. Same for you Jim. Your views don't HAVE to agree with everyone elses on here. That's the beauty of this site. Although we have had a few times where people have butted heads, it's rare that it happens in a bad way, and most of the people that have come here have been respectful and accepting even if they disagree.

It's so incredibly rare on the internet, and even in real life, that it's something to be valued.

You don't have to leave unless you want to. And I see no reason you should have to leave just because your views disagree with others. Heck, my views are drastically different from most people on here but I'm still accepted. I'd even consider all of you friends after all these in spite of the fact that it's only over the internet.

You truly do not have to leave unless you feel like this phase of your life is over and it's just time to move on. Most people have a difficult time doing the same thing forever. It's why I've been thinking about going back to school and taking accounting. I have nearly 15 years in my industry and I'm feeling a time for change. I kind of feel like I've stopped growing in it, and I'm tired of the political games that so many keep playing in my industry. This is the 21st century, changing our path in life is normal and even expected.

If that is what you want, then we all support you.

But, I know I, don't want the site to shut down. And if you don't want to be involved in it, is there an alternative to you selling it? You can keep the site and turn over complete administration to someone on here you trust will keep an open mind. That way, if you should ever feel that they aren't doing the job they should be doing, you can remove them and replace them. You don't have to be involved in it at all unless you choose to do so. If the cost to run it is a problem, perhaps there are ways that can be alleviated as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users