• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bevan

Bevan

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:52 PM

Hello, my name is Bevan, I am 34 years old from Victoria Australia, I didn't really want to post on the notice board but I really need to offload this story.
There is quite a lot involved in this story so I'll go back to the start.

When I started primary school in 1988 I became best friends with another boy at school, his name was Dominic, one day when we were in our second year of school I was playing with Dom as normal 7 or 8 year old do, were had stayed back in the classroom whilst the rest of the class had moved to the library, it was just the 2 of us, all of a sudden Dominic starting violently vomiting for no reason at all, he wasn't sick it was very very sudden and unexpected, I went to get our class teacher and when she came to the room she sent me off to the library and Dom was sent straight to the Dr. The Dr sent him straight to the hospital, and the hospital sent him directly via helicopter to the major Hospital in Melbourne 1 Hour away. The following day sadly Dominic died. It turns out he had some type of brain aneurysm or a tumour or something. As I was so young I was told he had a bug on his brain and this caused his death.

Fast forward about 11 years or so to 2000

I am now 18 years old and have a girlfriend who had been experimenting with seance. I was extremely sceptical about this and didn't believe that it was real but was willing to have a go. After 10 minutes into the seance I was completely blown away by the fact that we WERE communicating with passed people, I remember clearly the glass moving around (not by my girlfriend or myself) and spelling out names and dates from centuries ago, these names meant nothing to me but I was shocked that this was even happening, then someone new was contacting us, Lisa (my girlfriend) asked who it was, and the glass correctly spelt out Dominic's full name and surname (I had never even told Lisa about Dominic) and I asked who his parents are and what they do, the glass responded accurately his parents full names and the business that they owned and operated in my town. By this stage I was getting extremely emotional as I couldn't believe what was happening and the things that were being spelt out, He asked us questions like 'Are you happy?' and I kept asking questions for further proof like 'What did we do together on weekends?' Which he spelt out exactly what we used to do on weekends, little athletics at our local sports club. He also asked countless other questions randomly about my life etc.

(I was in my first year of university and one night at a uni orientation night another girl named Belinda who didn't know I had a girlfriend kissed me out of the blue, we made out for maybe 10 seconds before I stopped and said I can't do this as I've got a girlfriend)

Another question Dom asked during the seance was 'Are you just kissing Bel?'
I was shocked, did I just get busted kissing another girl in a seance? Yes. I can't remember how I responded but my mind was blown wide open that this was actually happening. Over the next month or 2 we did a few seances and spoke to Dominic quite a few times, however every time we did I would get very emotional and decided to stop doing them as I didn't think it was a good idea anymore.

Fast forward about 4 or 5 years to 2004
(no longer with that girlfriend)

I was working as a kitchen hand in a pub in a different town and was having a conversation with the waitresses about seance's. I told them about my experience a few years earlier and they were blown away, they wanted me to come over to their house and do a seance with them as they wanted to contact their close friend (Rachael) who was tragically killed in a car accident.

(I didn't know Rachael but knew of her and knew her family)

I was extremely worried about potentially contacting Rachael as I knew how contacting Dominic affected me and knew I was potentially playing with fire here, but I persisted as the girls really wanted to do it, throughout the seance one of girls grandfathers or great grandfathers contacted us and spelt out names and dates relating to one of the girls in the circle, and as had happened to me me things got very heavy and emotional and a few of the girls were crying due to this which I completely understood, I decided to stop the seance as it was all a bit much and I really didn't want to upset these girls which was already happening, so I stopped it and we chatted about it and I want home to bed.
(we didn't have contact with Rachael)

So this is where things really get interesting and the reason why I don't do seance's anymore but am completely fascinated by them and what they are capable of.

So I went home and went bed, was fast asleep but I was abruptly woken in the middle of the night maybe 3am by a girls voice in my head saying "Don't ask questions". The voice was literally repeating this phrase.
"Don't ask questions"
"Don't ask questions"
"Don't ask questions"
"Don't ask questions"
"Don't ask questions"

And it was also getting faster and faster, at first it was calm but repeating this phrase constantly.
So this is where I began to think 'have I just gone insane? I've just woken up to a voice in my head repeating "Don't ask questions". It was frightening, absolutely frightening as I have never had a voice in my head before and I thought I have just gone mad and there is nothing more frightening than a voice in your head that isn't your own thought. This carried on for 2 or 3 hours repeatedly in my head and I was extremely worried about how sane I was. The voice was getting faster and faster with no gaps in between the phrase,
"Don't ask questions don't ask questions don't ask questions don't ask questions don't ask questions don't ask questions don't ask questions don't ask questions don't ask questions don't ask questions don't ask questions!"

It was very fast and getting much louder in my head and after a couple of hours of this I was very scared about my sanity as I didn't know who it was or how to stop it. (pretty much convinced myself I had gone mad)

All of a sudden after about 3 hours of this I had a sudden moment of absolute clarity and realised that it was Rachael, (although I had never met her it was an obvious fact in my head that it was Rachael) and it was very clear that she was telling me to not do this, don't do seances, don't ask questions.

As I was completely freaking out the prior 3 hours and desperately needed it to stop I literally yelled out loud "I'll stop, no more questions, thats it I won't ask any more questions I promise"

And the second I said this out loud the voice stopped and went away completely. I was now hugely relieved that there wasn't a voice in my head anymore as that was the most terrifying 3 hours of my life. And had to counsel myself a bit afterwards and tell myself that what just happened was amazing and frightening, and I knew I wouldn't do this again, and I never have and never will.

I am still fascinated by what happened to me and think about it pretty often, I have told a couple of people about this but only a couple of people who I think might understand, and they were blown away also. I know there is no point explaining this to the majority of people as they don't believe it's possible and will think I'm insane. So I mostly just keep this experience to myself. But this DID happen to me and I want there to more awareness and factual documentation about this type of stuff and I have wanted to tell this story for many years but haven't had anyone to tell it to, and this morning it was on my mind again so I thought I'd finally write it all down and share it. Which is what took me to this website, so there it is. I'd love to hear what you think.

Thanks for reading this it's been a long time on my mind to write this story down and share it with someone who has an interest in it.

Thanks bye for now

Edited by KlaineyGStudy, 21 April 2017 - 06:22 PM.
Removed your built intext links "Reply and Report"

#2 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:06 PM

Welcome to the forums Bevan :) I'm glad you decided to share with us. I am glad the voice told you to stop asking questions, a lot of people don't find out it can be a bad thing until it's to late. Whether it's Rachael or not, we will never know, but it's clear that someone was looking out for you.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:38 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards I am sorry about your childhood friend and glad things went well for you after the seance and you took the message for what it was a warning  :yes:

I totally agree with Mrs Frootloops.
Posted Image

#4 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:00 PM

I'd be inclined to believe the information you received during the seance might have come from your subconscious first before pointing to a supernatural origin. They have done many tests with the ideometer reaction and found some interesting results. It's also very possible your subconscious was asking you not to pursue the unknown in fear of the unknown. I always advocate rational explanation first but at the same time I also recognize that some people seem to have catastrophe enter their lives once they become embroiled exploring the unknown.

I've never felt that seances/ouija boards or for that matter divination a viable form of exploration into the paranormal or the other side. I prefer to observe and record events trying to model it much like a crime scene that needs to be solved. Regardless my point is, I believe it's wise you discontinued your exploration in the manner you did. Some aren't as lucky to walk away with out scars with continued use whether they are caused by a psychological nature or to a less and unproven condition.

Here's a couple of links that might prove to be useful to explore:

ideomotor phenomenon
Researchers claim seances are all in the mind

Edited by EVP, 21 April 2017 - 08:04 PM.

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,295 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:58 PM

First of all, I am go glad you made that promise and stopped. Please keep that promise no matter what.

That voice was a very concerned spirit, whether it was Rachael or not, I don't know. But it was probably her. And when you promised to stop you saved yourself from possession. That was why you received the warning. She knew what would happen if you continued. So please stick with that promise no matter what. And don't worry so much with sharing your story with the world. When you do that you're stirring up that same spirit that was coming through before. And your little friend Dom has no need to come through and talk with you. So I hope you will consider the fact that it wasn't Dom. If he would have come thru, it would have been with special permission and not through a seance.

I know that the events you have shared have been quite fascinating. But it was things you should have never experienced. And you're lucky that Rachael came through with that warning. You saved yourself that day and others too. Stay away from the paranormal and anything that might attract evil to you. You have been tainted to some degree. So you are weakened and susceptible. So please be strong and don't worry about saving others with your story. I'll do that by posting your story on our sister site for the world to see. That is, with your permission.

If you are religious, strengthen and fortify yourself in that way.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#6 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:02 AM

Wow thats an interesting experience. I'm glad that you were able to connect the message with something that held meaning to you, in order to make the message worthwhile. Thanks for sharing your story with us!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#7 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:36 PM

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Ouija boards are trouble, no matter what the toy companies say. Nothing good ever comes from one. Anyway :sign0016:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users