6 replies to this topic

#1 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 02 August 2019 - 10:19 AM

Lately I have been seeing, hearing, and sometimes "feeling" things more often than ever. It happens out of total random and when I least expect it. Most of the time, I'll get a sensation where someone is standing way too close behind you, and I HAVE to turn and look but nobody is there. This usually happens at night, but does sometimes happen during the day.
  • The Visual Hallucinations: This is a new phenomena to me that has started happening more frequent during both day and night. They only last for a brief moment, but long enough I know I saw something, and I can't seem to see it directly with my eyes, but just the corners of my vision, and VERY close to actually seeing them dead-on. Here are some examples of what i have a been seeing:
  • Just today, I happened to look out the window and briefly saw a large (either bear or full-grown deer) sized thing that was a red-orange color like rust, and it ran down into the thick bushes across the road (I live in the woods of Pennsylvania - not many neighbors on my country road). I never saw the thing again, I know for a fact I saw a large movement that was a rusty color, but I didn't get a good enough look to see what it was exactly.
  • One time when I was wide awake in bed couldn't sleep, I looked out my window and thought I saw (directly with my eyes) a large amount of blood streaking down my parents' camper that was parked in the yard and visible from my window. Then, as I stared at it, the streaking blood vanished.
   2. Audio Hallucinations: The thing that happens more often than the visual ones.
  • Sometimes when I'm home alone, I will hear someone cough randomly.
  • I hear my parents' voice talking to each other and I find out I am home alone.
  • I sometimes hear my smartphone vibrate as if it got a message. Once I thought I heard my phone vibrate right NEXT to me, but my phone was in my room on the other side of the house. Thought I felt it in my pocket once too.
  • Once I heard what I thought was my mom talking to my dog and she said "Here you go baby" but there was no one around my dog when it happened. My dog is lazy and just slept through the voice.
  • Sometimes I will hear music, the most recent, I thought it was right outside my bedroom window, I heard country music with male vocals and even a female vocal occasionally in the background of it, and instruments all in tune with each other as if there was legit music playing. I opened my window to see if I could hear it better, but it didn't make a difference, it sounded like country music playing I thought I could make out a few words, but I can't be to sure on it. I don't even LIKE country music. Haha!
  • Often times when I wake up in the morning, it sounds just like a TV sitcom is on. I can sometimes hear the characters talking to each other, laughter in the background like an audience, and I swear I can even hear commercials come on, but when I come half-way down the stairs, everything is silent and I don't hear it anymore. Sometimes I hear a movie playing even when I'm a few feet away from it in another room, just to find out the TV is completely off!
Do these things ever happen to anyone else or is it just me? I've lived in this house my whole life and have experienced things off and on, but now it seems to be happening more often to me than ever. Seriously should I be worried?

Edited by DreamerSeeker, 02 August 2019 - 10:32 AM.

#2 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 02 August 2019 - 12:26 PM

I would start asking yourself WHERE this phenomena is mostly occurring. There could be an agent in the house that's creating these sensory reactions with a logical reason unrelated to the paranormal such as air quality, EMF poisoning, radon, carbon monoxide, mold etc.

Once you rule out the mundane, THEN look for a paranormal explanation otherwise you might have a serious health issue occurring.

I'm not suggesting there isn't a paranormal event linked here, but always look for a LOGICAL reason first, otherwise, you might find yourself in over your head for the wrong reason.
Posted Image

#3 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 02 August 2019 - 01:29 PM

My wife asked me this week if I think / believe what was in our house is really gone or not.  She says she thinks she hears odd sounds at night sometimes.  I have not had any experiences in our house for over a year.

I bring this up as my wife has MS and suffered a significant occurrence (related to MS) a few months ago that has been difficult for her to deal with.  She has not recovered much from the occurrence.  As I can only speak for her current condition, I had to breach the subject with her MS when she asked me if I think whatever was there is gone or not.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#4 kevinscan

kevinscan

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 02 August 2019 - 03:16 PM

I am not saying this is what it is ,
but I once herd a story of someone hearing music on and off for months in there house, so  they went investigating and eventually found a teenager living in the attic who was listening to a pocket radio  on and off.
They had him arrested

It wouldn't hurt to check the attic or basement..

As for the visual sightings, I'm not sure.
Posted Image

"Ghosts are not conscious entities, but emotional energy recorded in matter"

Sir Oliver Lodge

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,772 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 10:24 PM

I also feel it is wise to rule out any medical or logical explanation as to why something happens.

I have often wondered if a person can somehow pick up on media signals, or is it some sort of residual energy, because a lot of the thing I hear or see is reported on the news when I turn on the television; normally the same day. I often wonder, what is the purpose to be shown something after it happens and not before! I would love to know all the answers but, unfortunately, it seems the more you are shown the less you know!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 JohnHermes

JohnHermes

Apport

• GS Member
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:tarot, dreaming practices, shamanism, magick etc.

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:35 PM

When you pierce the veil you start hearing stuff.  Carlos Castaneda would hear the voices called the Emissary.

Upon crossing the first or second gate of dreaming, dreamers reach a threshold of energy and begin to see things or to hear voices. Not really plural voices, but a singular voice. Sorcerers call it the voice of the dreaming emissary.
  The dreaming emissary is alien energy that has conciseness. Alien energy that purports to aid dreamers by telling them things. The problem with the dreaming emissary is that it can tell only what the sorcerers already know or should know, were they worth their salt. It's alien energy. An impersonal force that we turn into a very personal one because it has a voice. Some sorcerers swear by it. They even see it.
  We see it or hear it because we maintain our assemblage points fixed on a specific new position; the more intense this fixation, the more intense our experience of the emissary.
  This force is capable of materializing itself. It all depends on how fixed the assemblage point is. But, rest assured, if you are capable of maintaining a degree of detachment, nothing happens. The emissary remains what it is: an impersonal force that acts on us because of the fixation of our assemblage points.
  Is its advice safe and sound? It cannot be advice. It only tells us what's what, and then we draw the inferences ourselves.
  It's just like I said, the emissary doesn't tell you anything new. Its statements are correct, but it only seems to be revealing things to you. What the emissary does is merely repeat what you already know.
  You know now infinitely more about the mystery of the universe than what you rationally suspect. But that's our human malady, to know more about the mystery of the universe than we suspect.
  The emissary tells me anything I focus my intent on, things I don't want to take the trouble of following up myself.
  Let's say that the dreaming emissary is a force that comes from the realm of inorganic beings. This is the reason dreamers always encounter it. Every dreamer hears or sees the emissary though very few see it or feel it. I don't have any explanation for this, besides, I really don't care about the emissary.

Edited by JohnHermes, 07 August 2019 - 04:36 PM.

#7 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 08 August 2019 - 07:29 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 02 August 2019 - 10:24 PM, said:

I also feel it is wise to rule out any medical or logical explanation as to why something happens.

I have often wondered if a person can somehow pick up on media signals, or is it some sort of residual energy, because a lot of the thing I hear or see is reported on the news when I turn on the television; normally the same day. I often wonder, what is the purpose to be shown something after it happens and not before! I would love to know all the answers but, unfortunately, it seems the more you are shown the less you know!

Surprisingly, Klainey, a fan can pick up radio waves and create the necessary conditions for a human to hear the transmission. Unfortunately, it's human nature to apply less than logical explanation (paranormal origins) when one can't readily resolve the circumstances presented. Sometimes it's just the easiest solution or a validation of a belief system.

One of the biggest problems is the sourcing of these occurrences with a level of appropriate validation. The minuscule amount of paranormal events  (that legitimately take place) come completely random and generally aren't repeatable.

Science isn't completely full-proof but at this time, there is no other system that can be used with any level of legitimacy. Science requires repeatable experimentation to support a hypothesis. The paranormal simply doesn't work that way. Therefore we cannot repeatedly test it which leaves us with less than proof to any acknowledged research.

Edited by EVP, 08 August 2019 - 07:43 AM.

Posted Image