Haha ok!
Posted Image

#162 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:47 PM

September 21,2015 2:35AM: This is a first for this house. I went out to the kitchen to get a bottle of water out of the fridge, when I stepped into a large puddle, of very cold liquid. I turned on the kitchen and dining room lights and saw that the puddle was free standing. I mean it was self contained, no trail leading to the fridge or anywhere else. It was oval, approx. 20x9½-inches. I wiped it up using paper-towels, noting the liquid seemed to be water; it had no color or odor. Later in the day I told Nokas and she said she had a similar experience a few day previous., but the was down near the unused A/C we had sitting on the floor. We were going to switch it out for the other one in the window. So, there should not have been any condensation inside it.  She just forgot about it, until I told her about my experience.

Edited by MacCGStudy, 25 February 2017 - 12:38 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Ahque Wunantash Paskoogan / Pio nabo nequt / Nees muttanonganog kah nequt (Do Not Thou Forget 9/11/2001)

Posted Image

My Shop

#163 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:05 PM

March 8, 2016 1:41AM: It's been awhile since I posted anything; sorry about that. I've been hearing the 'Visitor' walking around the house again. It's rather disconcerting to hear, when you're alone in the house. In fact, I just heard it stepping around outside the computer/sewing room.  It sounded as if it stepped right up to the door and stopped. The door is closed and I'm not sure i want to open it... lol. I wish I knew why my house takes on such a creepy vibe at night. It's fine during the day, most of the time... well except the cellar, that's always creepy. It's especially creepy when you walk up the stairs. I always feel like someone or something is following me up them. It's a horrible feeling knowing, when you've got bad knees. that you can't outrun something.

Lately, we keep hearing a banging noise. It's been happening since Friday. It sounds like when you dry sneakers in a dryer; a metallic thump then a 1-3 minute pause, then thump. We can't quite pinpoint where it's coming from. It's so weird and annoying.

Ahque Wunantash Paskoogan / Pio nabo nequt / Nees muttanonganog kah nequt (Do Not Thou Forget 9/11/2001)

Posted Image

My Shop

#164 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 04:03 PM

Update: The banging noise, mentioned in the last post, was the furnace. We got it fixed last week and yesterday it's started banging again.

March 28, 2016 10:34PM: Nokas was sitting in her chair, in the parlor. She was saying that she wanted to go to bed. because she was dead tired, but she couldn't get the ambition to do it. She said it a few times, when all of a sudden, she felt someone tap her three times on her upper arm, not forcefully, but with enough pressure so she'd notice. It startled her and I told her that the ghost was letting her know, that it was time to go to bed... lol.

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 01 April 2016 - 12:36 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#165 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:48 PM

Lately, I keep hearing someone walking outside the sewing room door. The door is open and i can see no one is there. Though a couple of times, I could have sworn, I saw a meter high shadow, in front of the sewing room door. It was standing there, it stood out in contrast to the white paint on the door. I did a double take and saw it still there. I looked back at my monitor and then back to where it was standing, but it had vanished. Weirdsville.

April 1, 2016; 12:35PM (approx.): I was in the bathroom last night and heard someone walk up to the door and stop. I thought it was Nokas and quickly finished brushing my teeth, but when I opened the door, there was no one there. I didn't hear anyone walking away.

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 01 April 2016 - 12:49 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#166 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 11:40 AM

June 4, 2016, 3:34pm:  As I was typing a reply to Vlawde, I heard a car pull up into my driveway, then heard someone unlock my backdoor and walk in. I went to look and there wasn't anyone there. I looked the out the driveway facing window and there wasn't any vehicle in the driveway.

Posted Image

My Shop

#167 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,065 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 04 June 2016 - 11:46 AM

That's weird...maybe it was Peter? ;)
Posted Image

#168 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:18 PM

LOL, maybe.

Posted Image

My Shop

#169 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:36 PM

June 25 11:57AM: I was in bed I had been a wake for some time, but just didn't want to get up. I was up till 6:00am and just didn't have the ambition to get up. I was on my side facing away from my door, when all of a sudden I heard my Mother yell, 'Get up, M....' I turned over and the door was closed. So, I got up and went to find her. She was in the kitchen. I asked her if she had just call me? She said, 'No, why?' I told her about hearing her call me. She told me again, that it wasn't her. Sheesh... The voice sounded so loud and intense. I swear it sounded like she was in my room, yelling at me.

Posted Image

My Shop

#170 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 12:50 PM

June 1st - July 8th, 2016: I keep hearing footsteps in the parlor, at all hours, while I'm on the PC. There's a specific floorboard, that only makes a popping sound when you step on it. I keep hearing it make that sound. Also, as of late, I keep getting the feeling of someone, standing in the doorway of the sewing /Computer room, watching me. Weird, I never see anything, I just get the feeling someone's there, watching.

Also, we still hear that cracking/popping sound from the wall, between the backdoor and window, between 7:30-7:45PM.

July 8, 2016 5:56 AM: I was awake, because I had to take one of my meds. I had just laid down to go back to sleep, when I heard, what I thought was my Mom, calling me. I distinctly heard her call my name. So I got up and opened the door, she wasn't there. I looked over to her room and could see her in bed. I walked around the house and I couldn't see any thing amiss, so, I went back to bed.

July 9, 2016 4:37 AM: I was awake,I had just finished reading a book and was laying down to go to sleep, when I hard a harrumph sound. A bit like someone clearing there throat. It sounded like they were standing there, right beside me.

Posted Image

My Shop

#171 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 07:41 PM

Here's a new one...

July 15, 2016 9:15am: My Mother was down in the cellar about to wash some clothes. She tried to open the fabric softener bottle, but was unable to do so. She dropped it heavily back on the shelf and basically said "Fine I won't use any in the towels.". She then came upstairs and went outside to do some watering. When she came back in, forty-five minutes later to change out the loads, she decided to try to open the bottle again. She picked it up and found the top had been loosened on the bottle. When she told me about the incident, I asked her if she had thanked 'Him'? It seems 'He' likes to be helpful, as well as mischievous.

Posted Image

My Shop

#172 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 01:05 PM

August 12, 2016 7:38pm: Heard the knocking sound from the kitchen wall again. I still don't understand the significance for it or why it still occurs. We recently had the outer walls, in the whole house, filled with blown insulation.

August 13, 2016 4:33am: I was sitting at the PC and heard the footstep in the parlor, again. I at first thought it was Nokas looking in at me, she does that when I stay up too late, but no one was there.

August 14, 2016 5:13am: I was just laying down to sleep, when I heard someone walking to the bathroom and the sound of the door closing.. I thought that was odd, because Nokas had just been in there, less than an hour ago. I was worried, that something was wrong, so I got up and looked out my door. I could see there wasn't anyone in there, because the door to it was open. I looked over to Nokas' room and I could tell she was still in bed.

Posted Image

My Shop

#173 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 11:15 PM

October 1-4, 2016: Something weird has been happening the past few days. I've been smelling tobacco smoke. It'll be there one second and gone the next. All the windows were closed each time and no one smokes in the house. Even when guests, who do smoke come over, they smoke outside. Also, it's cigarette smoke, not pipe smoke. I can tell the difference, between the two. So weird.

Strangely, other than that, there hasn't been much going on lately. I don't know if that's good or bad. :Picture 562:

Posted Image

My Shop

#174 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:58 AM

October 18, 2016 11:35pm: I'd been sitting here checking in on the forums, when I heard footsteps in the parlor. They were walking toward the bathroom, at first I thought it was Nokas, but it wasn't. It never went into the bathroom. It stayed between the bathroom and the sewing room. I could feel someone watching me and after a few moments, it walked away.

I've been hearing loud snaps a thumps in the attic. There shouldn't be anything up there animal wise, we just had the whole house winterized. They sealed up everything and there's a two-foot deep layer of mineral fiber put up there. Also, there's no floorboards in the attic. There's no place to walk up there, except rafter to rafter. I know what that sounds like. I've heard my Father, Mother and Brothers, when they would go up there to check for leaks in the roof.

Nokasr lost a gift card yesterday. She practically tore the house apart looking for it. I remember her putting it in her wallet, but she said she looked in it already and it wasn't there. I searched her purse and wallet and I couldn't find it either. She even went thru every drawer and couldn't locate it. I asked our resident ghostly helper,If it could locate it and put it where my Mother could find it. She was so stressed out about losing it. She needs it to buy Christmas presents, for her grand and great grand children.

October 19, 2016 1:42pm: Can you guess what showed up in my Nokas's wallet today! Bingo her gift card. It was in the same slot in her wallet, that she had put it in the other day. I loudly said,"Thank you!" and Nokas said it as well. She was so stressed out about it, that she couldn't sleep last night.

Posted Image

My Shop

#175 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:53 PM

January 2, 2017 1:35pm: Nokas was in bed and I was in the Sewing/Computer room. I heard some one walking in the parlor, at first I thought it was Nokas, but it wasn't I heard footsteps walking up to the room and stop. I then felt like someone was looking in at me. I turned toward the door and saw nothing there. Then the footsteps started up again, going in the opposite direction, then fade away. If it had been Nokas, I would've heard her walk all the way into her room, but the sound didn't continue past the fireplace..

January 15, 2017 4:02pm: Things are getting weird again. We had a period when nothing was happening, now it's back. I keep seeing, off and on someone walking by the window. It looked like my brother had walked past it. Nokas went to the back door to let him in, but there was no one there. So, it wasn't him, anyway I hadn't heard anyone drive up or open and close a car door. We checked the driveway and there wasn't a car in it. This has happened before, as well.

Posted Image

My Shop

#176 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:25 PM

It had been quiet here for a while, but it seems things are starting up again. Even as I write this, I keep getting the feeling I'm being watched. It feels like someone is right behind me and looking over my shoulder. Also, at the same time, it feels like someone is watching me from the doorway.

March 5, 2017 3:15AM: I was tossing and turning in bed, I just couldn't fall a sleep, which is nothing new. When I hear a crash of something falling into my waste basket and a few seconds later I hear the noise of my TV clicking on. I turned on the light and checked out my waste can and two batteries which I had on my bureau had fallen off. Which was next to impossible, because of where and how I positioned them. The end of the batteries were facing the edge of my bureau and they were wedged between a flashlight and a spray bottle. For the batteries to have fallen; they would've had to make a 45° turn and then roll off the bureau. Also, When I looked at my TV, it wasn't on. I have no remote for it and I've not used the TV in over two years.

March 5, 2017 2:54PM: I was in my bedroom, awake in bed and not wanting to get up. I heard a lot of movement and banging coming from the parlor. When I got up, I asked Nokas what was going on. She said she was dust-mopping and rested the handle in the corner, while she went into the bathroom. While in there she heard the dry-mop fall. It did not slide down the wall, it fell forward which couldn't happen, with the way she positioned it.This happened two times more.

Posted Image

My Shop

#177 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:56 AM

LOL, don't you love them ;) thanks for the updates :yes:
Posted Image

#178 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:31 AM

Sometimes, I just want to smack them. I don't mind when they mess with me. Nokas on the other hand, doesn't like it, when they mess with her.

Posted Image

My Shop

#179 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:22 PM

March 8, 2017 7:46AM: Nokas can't find her rain-bonnets. She has four of them and they're missing. She finally found one of them. It was in her purse, but she has no idea where the other three went. She was so mad and frustrated. You know who are messing with her again.

March 8, 2017 11:58PM: As I sit here perusing the forums, I heard three distinct knocks, coming from the cellar. Nokas is a sleep, so I know it's not her and the whole cellar has been weatherized, so I know it's not a little furry visitor.

Posted Image

My Shop

#180 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:05 PM

March 25, 2017 6:35 AM: My cell (a flip-phone) went missing. I had it the night before and I left it sitting on my scanner. I walked into the sewing/PC room in the morning and couldn't find it. I looked all around the scanner and desk. On the floor around both. I even got the flashlight out and scoured around. I check my side table in the parlor, next to my chair and no dice, it wasn't there. I checked my bedroom, as well. Nope, not there either. So, I got on our home phone and called my cell. My Mom and I couldn't hear it ring. So, I put the phone down on the end table and walked around the house. I finally walked into the sewing/PC room and saw the light from my cells screen. It was under the desk, where I had checked umpteen times...Now the questions are:
  • How'd it get from the scanner to the floor?
  • How'd it get from the floor beside the scanner, to under my desk?
  • Why couldn't I see it before?
  • Why was it flipped open?
  • Why didn't ring?
  • Again, how'd it get onto the floor, under the desk?

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users