• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 Supernerd

Supernerd

Ghoul

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Cats, books, music, paranormal, art, swords, jokes, crochet, etc...etc... and all that jazz. ;-)

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:54 PM

Hmmmm! It makes my cat ghost seem rather pathetic.  I don't know whether I should feel relieved or envious!! smile.gif
Never play leapfrog with a Unicorn!

Haunted New Zealand
NZ Ghosts and Other Haunts

#22 RollingThunder06

RollingThunder06

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:52 AM

Jess, I think if you keep talking to them nicely they will start appearing again. I don't think they would leave that easily if they are associated with the land or house. Just have casual conversations with them often. Make them feel a part of your life. Has your mom been over? Does she still sense them?

Krystar, if they are not bothering you I wouldn't to anything. It all depends on how much interaction you want with them. If you want to know more of what is going on up there, set up a tape recorder and if possible a camcorder. If you don't want them around, then gently ask them to leave. They won't unless they want to.

Please keep us posted.

#23 Oldramen

Oldramen

EVP

• GS Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:35 PM

Tell me, do you have a younger sibling?

Epic Fail. You lose all internet kind sir.

#24 JessWest

JessWest

Account Closed Per Request

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:13 AM

sorry i havn't been on this thread in a while...nothing has really been happening at the house.

Rolling thunder- my mom does sense them but most of the time she refuses to talk about it...she is very superstitious and thinks that if you talk about spirits it brings you bad luck or some crazy thing like that. She is afraid of it...and she is the one who first started talking about the subject in the first place! She's wierd!  teehee.gif i don't know why she has turned afraid of the paranormal all of the sudden...she must have seen something that really affected her negativly...god knows that we have been around spirits in all of the houses we have ever lived in, her parents house as well... I dunno why she is afraid of it now after 42 years of living with them!

to Oldramen- no i don't have a younger sibling... but i know what you might be talking about all children are psychic. I do have little cousins that come over alot, they have not come out and said anything like "Who is that person?" when no one is around them...but When they were babies they did a lot of jibberish at the walls or the ceiling...but nothing really concrete. you know Picture 541.gif... lol

ooo i forgot... i did get a picture of an orb over my little cousin libby's head once...I will have to find it and post it. yahoo.gif

#25 JessWest

JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 09:57 AM

well yesterday I was taking a little cat nap, my door was closed and no one was home but me. I was awakened by a woman whispering BOO into my ear! I was startled but after I woke up I realized that it was kind of funny and playfull. She or whom ever it was has done it to me once before...I guess they thought I needed to be woke up LOL!   laugh.gif

#26 Guest_shadi black_*

Guest_shadi black_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE(Shadow_Form @ May 20 2007, 06:39 PM) View Post
doors coming open is pretty creepy. I used to have that problem with my bedroom door. It occured more during the colder seasons. I'd hear the knob turn and the door would open, and of course no one was ever there. This would happen at least 5-10 times in a row. I used to get annoyed and I'd say "Alright, that's enough!" and it would cease. To this day, I still don't have an explanation for it.

Its hard to say it wouldn't surprise me if you have resdual energy . do you feel threated ? do you have a cat? If so does the kitty feel threathen i would watch you pets if there spooked i would be wary if they don't care i would say you'er okay

#27 JessWest

JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE(shadi black @ Jul 9 2007, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its hard to say it wouldn't surprise me if you have resdual energy . do you feel threated ? do you have a cat? If so does the kitty feel threathen i would watch you pets if there spooked i would be wary if they don't care i would say you'er okay

Oh no, I haven't ever felt threatened at all....its there land just as much as it is ours. I don't have a cat but my dog always follows things with her eyes and sometimes barks at the walls or the door like someone is there, she is always wagging her tail though so I don't think she feels threatened

#28 JessWest

JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:31 AM

Nothing major has been happening...except that my mom keeps seeing people walk by the window just about everyday...i keep telling her it might just be our shaddows or a bird that she sees out of the corner of her eye....I have seen someone walk by the window too but i am conflicted on believing that it is our ghosties.... what do you guys think.... Picture 562.gif

#29 pae

pae

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:i like find the ghost but i don't like if they all follow me go back to home.......very-very hate......hahahahahahaahha

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:58 PM

hallo...i already done read your story about your home.....i think arr.....your home have something strange...like 'penjaga rumah'...are know about that???????

#30 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE(pae @ Aug 31 2007, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hallo...i already done read your story about your home.....i think arr.....your home have something strange...like 'penjaga rumah'...are know about that???????

What is "penjaga rumah"?  I looked up the phrase on Yahoo and none of the results were in English.  Could you explain what it means?

#31 JessWest

JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 09:11 AM

I have never heard of that before either...

#32 JessWest

JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 06:57 AM

Well nothing major has happened.

Last night a woman that may mother and I met at a metaphysical fair came over ( my mom taught her, her daughter in law and granddaughter how to do traditional Native american beadwork) She is a VERY spiritual woman. She kept looking over at a picture that we have of my Great-X-3 uncle Tom Brown...Motomcom of the fox nation. I "introduced" them and before I even said anything she said "Oh yeah your uncle...he is here." we were shocked because my mom and I both think that ever since we found him in our family tree he has kind of visited. She said "he likes it here...likes that you are interested in your past."  confused0068.gif
and when mom messed up showing them how to do the beadwork the woman said "Oh he is laughing really hard, he thought that was the funniest thing." happy0194.gif

The wierd thing is, the room felt light and happy. I think that he is glad to be with family... innocent0005.gif

She offered to channel him for us, do you guys think we should? I really want to. Picture 562.gif

#33 Winter

Winter

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:25 AM

I think you should go for it!
That is so neat about your uncle (x3), and that he's happy about your interest in your past. No one wants to be forgotton so its nice to hear that you keep his memory alive and also your family traditions.
I've often felt that way about my great grandmother, I've never met her as she died before I was born but I have always felt a connection with her. I keep a picture of her standing in her herb garden and it is comforting to me everytime I look at it.

Your place seems pretty interesting! Hope to hear more.

#34 JessWest

JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE(Winter @ Sep 12 2007, 07:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you should go for it!
That is so neat about your uncle (x3), and that he's happy about your interest in your past. No one wants to be forgotton so its nice to hear that you keep his memory alive and also your family traditions.
I've often felt that way about my great grandmother, I've never met her as she died before I was born but I have always felt a connection with her. I keep a picture of her standing in her herb garden and it is comforting to me everytime I look at it.

Your place seems pretty interesting! Hope to hear more.

that is nice. I never got to meet my great grandmother either...It is great when people embrace their past too. And you are right no one wants to be forgotten...sometimes i think that is why spirits visit us (seeing realatives in dreams etc.) saying hey don't forget that I love you! You are not alone in this life and I will always be there.  That kind of thing.

#35 The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE(AugustineGStudy @ Aug 31 2007, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is "penjaga rumah"?  I looked up the phrase on Yahoo and none of the results were in English.  Could you explain what it means?

i just tried using a few online translators to translate penjaga rumah,and i came up blank with each search.closest thing i could find was this

English term or phrase: home-care
Indonesian translation: pengasuh di rumah

im thinking maybe he/she didnt spell the words right?i just dont know.maybe forgot a word?

Edited by DeadmanWalking74, 12 September 2007 - 10:09 AM.

#36 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE(DeadmanWalking74 @ Sep 12 2007, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i just tried using a few online translators to translate penjaga rumah,and i came up blank with each search.closest thing i could find was this

English term or phrase: home-care
Indonesian translation: pengasuh di rumah

im thinking maybe he/she didnt spell the words right?i just dont know.maybe forgot a word?

That's about as far as I got in my attempts to translate/search for it as well.   wacko.gif  Oh well...perhaps this member will be back and offer a more detailed description.  I'm assuming it's some form of paranormal entity or occurrence but I could be wrong.

#37 JessWest

JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:12 AM

QUOTE(AugustineGStudy @ Sep 12 2007, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's about as far as I got in my attempts to translate/search for it as well.   wacko.gif  Oh well...perhaps this member will be back and offer a more detailed description.  I'm assuming it's some form of paranormal entity or occurrence but I could be wrong.

Yeah you are prob. right. I don't think that the user was used to typing in english, by the looks of their first post I don't think they were...(hopefully they come back to epxplain it!)

Edited by JessWest, 13 September 2007 - 08:13 AM.

#38 JessWest

JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:55 AM

the house has been inactive for quite a while. Though not long ago i had another encounter, another voice.

It was early early in the morning. my alarm clock had just gone off and i was struggling to get out of bed even though i had been up for a few min. I closed my eyes and I heard a woman say something right next to my ear. it sounded like -glass -class- guess. something to that line...it was definetly a question because of the elevation of voice at the end of a question. (if that makes any sense at all but you guys are smart and you get the idea.) it scared the crud out of me! but then it sunk in that it was just like tha morning that i heard the same voice go BOO! It might have been interacting with me because it was a day that my college had cancled classes so i am leaning toward it saying Class...like "don't you have class?" but all i heard was "class?"
what do you guys think? I don't have a recorder so i can't really do any evp work...do you guys know of any cheaper recorders? Or has anyone had any luck with the computer voice recorders on laptops and desk tops? I will take some pics of my room and see if i catch anything.....idk maybe my house is getting active again....I have been feeling watched more than ever.
Sometimes it is like the people who's pictures i have ( i collect antiques- pictures more than anything) sometimes it is like they come to visit....maybe I opened myself up to their visits after I bought their photos. It might sound weird but I do feel that some of them are happier to have a home again, after being sold at garage sales, flea markets, and antique stores....I might have said that they are welcome without really even realizing it...and its not that they are not welcome! (its kind of funny but i  talk to them sometimes....yeah kind of a psycho thing to do th_sarcastic_blum.gif , but at least they haven't answered back, then i would be afraid for my sanity...LOL) innocent0005.gif

#39 JessWest

JessWest

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:21 AM

for some reason, my room seems to fill up at night. Its like a hole bunch of energy just swarms around me as i try to sleep....it feels like they want to cantact me but can't seem to reach me..... Is there anyway i can try to open myself up? sometimes it seems so frantic, other times it is more of a curiousness (I am withoout glasses at the moment so never mind the typos or missspellings i can't really see LOL). it is never really threatening, though i have felt a very intense energy when this happens. And usually when i say "oh i am not in the mood to try and figure out what you guys want" thay seem to go away. But they always come back. It is kind of frustrating that i can't seem to connect with them spiritually while i can feel them see them and sometimes hear them physically.

#40 dugewangzi

dugewangzi

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:00 PM

gosh.... ...This sounds really creepy.... :confused0068:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users