• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#41 Beatlefish

Beatlefish

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:ghosts, music, tv, reading ghost stories, conspiracy theories, real life mysteries.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

I used to feel my cat(s) laying on the bed ....I miss it. I haven't felt it since we moved .

#42 JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

On one occasion, I was lying on my side in bed and was prodded hard in the back.  I don't wish to sound dramatic, it by no means was some sort of violent demon attack out of a film, but it was quite an aggressive feeling poke and it certainly got my attention.  I whipped around in an instant to find no one else was in the room, and there was nothing behind me that could have nudged my back by mistake.

Just about every encounter I have had has involved this bed in some manner.  It is strange to me, it's slightly older than me but my parents bought it new from somewhere like Ikea when my older brother was born, so I do not think there is a history to it, and my house was brand new when we moved in.  I am not the only one to have had experiences on that bed, though.

#43 Plagued

Plagued

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:52 AM

YES
the thing grabbed me continuely, it felt completely solid but it wasn't nearly strong enough to actualy do anything, it was odd.
when i went to grab the wrists of whatever was grabbing me they weren't there.

#44 Lexy

Lexy

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:19 AM

I once did I think.
It was very dark and I wanted to switch on the light.
I looked over my shoulder after hearing the dogs bark and right before I was supposed to hit the light button,
I never ever ever ever want to feel that way again, I thought I was going to gag, it was the most awful feeling ever.
Though I did not see anything, I surely felt something, I felt my hand make contact with something and it sure wasn't the light switch

#45 BlueRose3

BlueRose3

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

Only once. I was visiting my sister who's house was said to be haunted by a couple of children. I was standing at the foot of the stairs with the stair to the back of me and I felt 3 tugs on my hair at the back of my head. I figure it was one of the children just saying hello to me. :)

#46 Historygeek5

Historygeek5

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:28 PM

Felt somthing touch my shoulder at my graduation when i went to get my diploma. I think it was my grandma because she promised that she would see me graduate.

#47 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:39 AM

I too have been touched a few times, once when I was sitting at the table I was touched on my left knee. it felt like someone had drawn their nail across my knee. I looked to see if the cat was inside but she wasn't..  I have felt someone scratching my back and another time I was walking down the hallway and into the walk-in robe  when  I was poked in the arm.  I have had a few other sensations that I try to explain off as the fan!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#48 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal music,horror films

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:04 AM

The title of this thread still makes me laugh. I know it's about spirits, but there's something about the question "Have you been touched? or know someone who has" that makes my inner child giggle.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#49 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:48 AM

View PostPIT leader, on 02 June 2012 - 10:04 AM, said:

The title of this thread still makes me laugh. I know it's about spirits, but there's something about the question "Have you been touched? or know someone who has" that makes my inner child giggle.

Ha ha I see what you mean! Posted ImageI don't think it is your inner child at work herePosted Image LOL.

Edited by klainey, 04 June 2012 - 01:49 AM.

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#50 messageinabottle

messageinabottle

Apport

• GS Member
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Law Enforcement, Military, Ghost Study/Paranormal, Fitness, Spirituality, Culinary, Shooting, Martial Arts, Video Games

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

Honestly, nothing can really "prepare" you for it because it's just like a living, human touching you.

With our ghost at work, I've have incidents where my shirt was tugged and I felt someone tap me. I would turn around thinking it was a manager or coworker being playful or just trying to get me out of the way but I'd turn around and NO ONE was there. I knew it had to be the ghost. I just thought "hey, that was pretty cool!" and went back to business as usual :P

I think the only time I'd be concerned is if I was pushed, thrown, tripped, etc. THEN I'd be kind of worried!
Posted Image

#51 TomorrowAlora

TomorrowAlora

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:Horror, fantasy, and real life that is stranger than fiction.

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:24 PM

At Costco, I was minding my own business in the freezer section when the back of my shirt was yanked from the bottom pretty hard. I swung around to find I was still the only person in the aisle. I was startled of course, but it seemed rather playful. I admit to glancing over my shoulder for the rest of the shopping trip, though, lol.

And several times I've had my hair...moved...for lack of better description. As though a hand were run from left to right and the base of my neck. I have long hair. This has happened at different locations and different times. Usually, there is no hint of another person around or no one close by. Again, it never feels menacing so while it does take me a moment or two to recover from the oddity of it all, I don't see these moments as "bad".

My youngest brother died when he was 19 and messing with my hair and giving my shirt a good hard yank seems like something he would do to remind me orneriness never dies  :th_sarcastic_blum: And my grandpa would have found this all hilarious so it might be him. But of course, what do I know? Could be some random ghostly drive by, lol.

Proud member of "The Head-Knockers Club"

Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they aren't here. Just because you can't hear them, doesn't mean they aren't whispering in my ear.

"Disrupting the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it." --Dr. Horrible

#52 TowHo

TowHo

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:17 PM

My mother used to think she was having a muscle spasm. While doing dishes, in our old house (back when I was pre-teen) she would feel a slight brush against her hip, she ignored it til a feeling like a hand rested on her shoulder. 9Only while she did dishes) I had the same thing happen, but I'm not bothered by this at all. It's funny when she catches it happening to me and I go to brush "the hand" away from my hip & say outloud to absolutely no one "stop it" She comes streaming over to me all excited that I feel it too. My poor mother is still scared of me & blames me for every creepy ghostly presence she encounters. It's awesome being blamed for attracting ghosts. :D I've had endless encounters, I think it's fun.

#53 QueenChacon

QueenChacon

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:43 PM

I have been touched, but by family members.  Usually in a moment where I'm focused on thinking of them and I've been tending to one of my children as babies.
Mom of 5 great kiddos :heart: Wifey to a sweet hubby. :heart: Believer in the paranormal and wanna be fitness guru :ninja:

#54 Caprica6

Caprica6

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, playing with my kids, running, reading, cooking, travel, and studying all things mysterious in nature.

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

Just a few times ...

When I was a kid, I was in my bedroom, and I felt something touch my midsection through my t-shirt.  It felt cold. Then another time I was in bed, lying on my side, when I was slowly but firmly rolled onto my back.  That was the only time I actually felt frightened.  (I was wide awake at the time, thinking about flicking on the light and reading for a while since I wasn't tired.)  

Recently (within the past year) I felt a touch on my shoulder, and on another day I felt something brushing against my hair.

#55 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • Interests:Reading!!!!!!!!
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:00 AM

I have been "hugged" by my grandmother, from behind - difficult to tell if this was because I "smelled" her first and percieved a hug, or if I felt her hug me.  I felt warmth.

I have had my clothes tugged by an entity on more that one occasion - until I ordered it "not to ever touch me again".  That was approx 6 years ago, and to my knowlege, I haven't been touched since.  Same with being tapped on the shoulder.  Since it was through clothing, I couldn't tell you if it was cold or not.  I live in a 109 why/o house, it's always cold in here! LOL

I was attacked by a negative entity at 17, but I believe it was my astrial self that was attacked.  I only remember it being strong and I figured out quickly that I couldn't out do it physically, so I had to "think" myself away from it.  That episode scared me like nothing else every has.

I had my hair pulled - not gently, but not hard either - enough to know it wasn't an "accident" while walking alone in the basement of a old church - I was alone and just knew the place was haunted.  When my hair was pulled, I did feel a coldness near my neck for an instant.  Would have paid more attention if I KNEW it was going to happen.
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!"  Ash, aka T-Rex

"Your just jealous because the little voices talk to me!"

#56 Teperehmi

Teperehmi

EVP

• GS Member
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Music, writing, drawing, 80's rock, my guitars, live music!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

Only twice.  Once I was actually pushed down.  That was weird to say the least.  I wasn't really scared so much as I was angry that something would dare to  knock me down.

And then just yesterday I was thinking about my uncle who had died and I had just gotten off the phone with one of my friends.  And during the phone call I was very upset and was telling her how much I always looked up to him and I how wished I had the chance to tell him how much he had meant to me growing up and how I didn't think that he ever knew because I never told him.  And I was looking at a picture of him and me and suddenly it felt like someone blew on the back of my neck except it was really cold.

Edited to add that once when I was in college and was really upset I felt what felt like a cat rub against my legs.

Edited by Teperehmi, 04 November 2012 - 07:36 AM.

Posted Image

#57 GRAVEYARD HOUND

GRAVEYARD HOUND

Ectoplasm

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, general and specific, collecting art, exotic cars,edged weapons/fire arms, occult books, travel, cruises esp., Middle Ages, no not mine, painting, am an artist, well sorta, women, no I'm not gay, Anything else, ask.BTW, Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, researcher in "paranormal" "things" as well as "darker "arts".

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

Having been in various locations, just looking around to see if many local rumors were valid about a abandoned farmhouse, for one place, I got a firm and unlady like slap, as in "open handed" slap, for no apparent reason, at least not one I could think of, it just was there and it never "hit" me as I finished walking about the house. I have been "struck", as in feeling like I was hit with a fist, in one location, tugged on in more places, not body parts, than I can count, had objects thrown at me, doors slammed in my face, or some how locked after I had entered or left, when no one was there but me. I specially recall one location that it seemed all the doors were stuck, either open or closed, darn frustrating 2 hours."Ghost dogs", "phantom hounds", etc., do, can, or will bite as their mood is so inclined.Same for cats. Thank God I haven't had to deal with "phantom automobiles", yet.
" No, I don't know what is wrong. Hell, if I did know, do you honestly think I'd be trying to find a real witch to give me some valid information"?

#58 DTR

DTR

EVP

• GS Member
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

The reason I'm now a believer in ghosts is because I was poked on the chest by a spirit after I asked it to. I think about it all the time. it was so real, like a human finger poking on my chest, it wasn't cold, but it was so profound. I've never doubted the idea of ghosts since.

DTR

Island Ghost Research - Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.c...ndGhostResearch

#59 Sbug261

Sbug261

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

I had just gotten into bed was lying face Down,It was hot so I have the covers thrown half off.When something swiped across my back.I jerked up to see who had touched me no one was there.

#60 GRAVEYARD HOUND

GRAVEYARD HOUND

Ectoplasm

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, general and specific, collecting art, exotic cars,edged weapons/fire arms, occult books, travel, cruises esp., Middle Ages, no not mine, painting, am an artist, well sorta, women, no I'm not gay, Anything else, ask.BTW, Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, researcher in "paranormal" "things" as well as "darker "arts".

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

Perhaps  the bed was already occupied :confused0068: by a less than evvident life form and it took exception to the way you got into beg with "it", "him" or "her", if gender has any real meaning anyplace but around here and in the bedroom. :happy0045:
" No, I don't know what is wrong. Hell, if I did know, do you honestly think I'd be trying to find a real witch to give me some valid information"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users