Free Skins
© Fisana

A Demon I Saw When I Was A Little Kid...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 408nate08

408nate08

GhostStudy Artist

• GS Member
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Music, Criminology, Traveling, and of course, the paranormal.

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:58 PM

I've always been interested in the paranormal. I've been looking up photos and videos of them, scaring myself senseless, ever since I was 10 years old. But anyways, I remember when I was about 4 or 5 years old, my dad, my brother and I came home from a long night at Chuck E. Cheese, and it was then that I had my first paranormal experience.

We came through the door, then I instantly decided to lay down on the couch right there in the family room. Now, the window is directly across from the room, facing the couch. So, I laid down and I must have closed my eyes for about a minute before something told me to open my eyes and turn around (I was laying down, facing the back of the couch) and look at the window. When I looked at the window, there was this red, demon-looking thing that was smiling and looking at me. I don't remember if it was looking directly at me or if it was looking sideways, but all I could see was its face and its fingers that curled over the window sill. It had horns that twisted a bit at the tips and pointed outward. So, I screamed and got up, ran to my dad and hugged his leg, who was in the kitchen behind this couch. My brother came too, so I started to point at it. For some reason, they couldn't see it. When I pointed to it (it was on the left pane of the window, so it wasn't showing itself through the window screen, which was on the right), they kept thinking that I was pointing to a flower vase sitting in front of the window. There is absolutely no way that I would be scared of a flower vase...but they kept insisting while I stood there peeing my pants. So my brother went to the window and stood in front of the demon thing, and it turned its eyes to look at him, but its face didn't move. I don't remember how long this lasted, but I must have dug my face into my dad's pants and looked back to find that it disappeared.

I don't remember if anything else happened later that night while I was asleep, but I'd hate to find out. Every time I've told about my experience to people, they don't seem to believe it because they're either skeptical or because they don't want to believe it. And it really upsets me when I tell it to my family members or close friends and they just laugh at me as if I'm telling a joke. This demon thing was definitely not matrixing. For one, this thing had color to it and it was night outside. It might have been dark red, but I'm not sure. I also doubt my little mind would have concocted anything similar to a demon since I had no knowledge of what a demon was, especially after coming home from Chuck E. Cheese.

I'd like to get some insight on my experience, please. Is there a reason why I was the only one seeing it? Is it bad that a demon revealed itself to me? I definitely would have preferred an apparition of a person to this thing - it's been haunting me for years and I can't get over it...I'm not scared about it, it's just that the thought of seeing a demon has me concerned.

Edited by 408nate08, 08 March 2010 - 07:00 PM.

#2 lissybird

lissybird

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:24 AM

Nate,

That had to be quite scary, indeed. Especially since you were the only one to see this, and with such close proximity.

A few questions for you, if you do not mind:

1. When this happened, was the air cold an/or hot?

2. Is there anyone in your family an/or in your family still living there?

3. In connection to number two, if the answer is yes, will you consider setting up a video camera pointing toward this particular window?

In relation to the third question, perhaps you will catch something visually and/or audio-wise.

Thanks for reading.

-eaj
Since Summer 2005, haunting GS/PS
Prissy Lissy!
Formerly eaj (elizabeth anne jane) and tara juliet
Pooky Fan!

#3 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Interested in the paranormal, and I am proud I just published my first book regarding my haunting.

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:14 AM

My opinion on this is once you laid down, you felt wide awake but you were probably in the Alpha state and saw something that scared you, which was I assume, a visual hallucination. Secondly I truly doubt IF there was something there it was demonic in nature because it would still be there. I wouldnt lose any sleep over something that happened so long ago and for a split second.
YOU CANT SCARE ME, I HAVE KIDS

#4 408nate08

408nate08

GhostStudy Artist

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE(elizabeth anne jane @ Mar 9 2010, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nate,

That had to be quite scary, indeed. Especially since you were the only one to see this, and with such close proximity.

A few questions for you, if you do not mind:

1. When this happened, was the air cold an/or hot?

2. Is there anyone in your family an/or in your family still living there?

3. In connection to number two, if the answer is yes, will you consider setting up a video camera pointing toward this particular window?

In relation to the third question, perhaps you will catch something visually and/or audio-wise.

Thanks for reading.

-eaj

No problem:

1. I honestly can't remember what season it was, or even the month, but I was at Chuck E. Cheese running around and all that fun stuff. I live relatively close to Chuck E. Cheese so by the time I got home, I was probably still hot and sweating. But maybe my temperature shot up even more after I saw that demon? I'm not sure if that's possible.

2. Yeah, my half brother, my sister-in-law, and her sister. They think they hear rattling at night, but I doubt it's anything paranormal since the house is about 40 years old. Maybe just creaking...

3. Well, it's just that that was the only paranormal experience that I've had at that house. I moved out in 1999, so I must have lived there for another 4 or 5 years, which would have left plenty of time for something else to show itself. Maybe I was just very sensitive that night and it showed itself to me. I think setting up a camera there is a good idea too. I should do it in the summer  investigate.gif

QUOTE(BlueAngel @ Mar 9 2010, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My opinion on this is once you laid down, you felt wide awake but you were probably in the Alpha state and saw something that scared you, which was I assume, a visual hallucination. Secondly I truly doubt IF there was something there it was demonic in nature because it would still be there. I wouldnt lose any sleep over something that happened so long ago and for a split second.

At first I thought it was my neighbors playing a joke on me since we were good friends, but then I realized they weren't tall enough to do what that demon, or hallucination, did, lol. The thing is that I only closed my eyes for a few seconds before I felt something tell me to look at the window...But I was also very tired too, running around and playing around all night. But anyway, I am pretty spiritual. I'm Catholic, so if this demon was real, I just don't know why it showed itself to me that one night. I just keep thinking in the back of my head that maybe it altered or influenced my life in someway that makes me want to sin. It wasn't a recurring experience; it only happened that one night, and from then on, I've had other small, possible paranormal experiences, so I don't know what its purpose was or if it even had one. But you're right, I just gotta force myself to move on from this because there's still a good chance that it was a hallucination (no Teletubbies for me. I played Resident Evil and watched scary movies all the time as a kid, lol). If this scares me, then developing a hobby for ghost hunting won't go very well. investigate.gif

Edited by 408nate08, 09 March 2010 - 11:47 AM.

#5 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Interested in the paranormal, and I am proud I just published my first book regarding my haunting.

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:31 PM

LOL Those Teletubbies will get ya every time! We all tend to see things as children that leave an imprint on our mind forever. I once told the story of my waking up in my crib and looked at GREEN EYES staring at me. I was horrified so screamed for Mom. She came in, turned the light on and it was our cat lol BUT I never forgot it and I was about 2-3 years old. I believe everyone sins but we also have choices in life, and you are not the only one LOL..I wouldnt do ghost hunting if I were you, till another 20 years maybe? Sometimes we scare ourselves when watching them. Picture 483.gif

#6 408nate08

408nate08

GhostStudy Artist

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:06 PM

Lol, well, at least you had a diaper on. yes.gif

#7 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE(408nate08 @ Mar 9 2010, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, well, at least you had a diaper on. yes.gif

LOL  Exactly!!!! th_sarcastic_blum.gif

#8 Scarlett_rose

Scarlett_rose

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:11 PM

Did you ever see it again after your little encounter,and if you havent seen it any signs?

I bet if i was 3-4 again and i saw that id have to change pants. :L
Ive also heard that young children are more likely to see ghosts because of vivid imagination or something.
Plz dont worry unless the demon's stalking you then i would seek help from a church.
(:
Love

Erica  carrot.gif

#9 408nate08

408nate08

GhostStudy Artist

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE(Scarlett_rose @ Apr 3 2010, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you ever see it again after your little encounter,and if you havent seen it any signs?
I bet if i was 3-4 again and i saw that id have to change pants. :L
Ive also heard that young children are more likely to see ghosts because of vivid imagination or something.
Plz dont worry unless the demon's stalking you then i would seek help from a church.
(:
Love

Erica  carrot.gif

Sorry! I didn't mean to ignore your question. I actually haven't seen it since; I only saw it that one time. I've had a few possible paranormal experiences throughout my life, but nothing conclusive. That time when I saw the demon was the only time I can absolutely say that I experienced paranormal activity. If it was following me around, I don't think my life would be going as well as it has been, so I'm sure it was just a momentary thing meant to scare the bajeezus outta me.  ashamed0002.gif

#10 alucard789

alucard789

Orb

• GS Member
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:guitar.writing.reading,studying the unknown

Posted 13 June 2010 - 07:16 AM

I believe that children are able to see things sometimes easier because they do not yet have any pre concieved notions as to what a demon may be or look like, nor do they carry any of the sigma that sometimes surrounds someone when they say they have seen a ghost or anything paranormal. For a child there are no feelings of rejection when they say they have seen something, at least not in the way it would be for an adult to say that they have seen an appirition.
  So at least I believe that a child will more often than not be telling the truth when they say they have seen something like you saw. Most very youg children are incapable of lying about things that include such detail, of course a child will eventually understand that he will get into trouble for stealing a cookie, so maybe he will fudge a little lie to get out of trouble but when it comes to more complex things like seeing a "demon", I tend to believe the child.
  As to your sighting, you must have been terrified, especially if no one else had seen it. The image must have stayed with you all of your life.

When you said chucky cheese, it made me think of clowns instantly and I was just wondering if maybe on a subconcious level it may have triggered something, however there are problems with that theory, there are no clowns at C.C.'s, .
I always try and see if there are any obviuos reasons for someone seeing or hearing something before I move on towards the paranormal and its not because I am a skeptic because I fully believe with every fiber of my body that there are ghosts, spirits, things we do not understand but are there. I just like to rule out the obvious first, thats all. There is way too much evidence out there to prove the existance of the paranormal as well as my own dealings. Like u.f.o.'s, I may not be a huge fan of them but I do believe they are there and have been with us since the begining of time
  O.K. ,I am rambling now so I will stop here but I just wanted to say that I believe you saw what you saw and its not something you will probably ever forget.  alucard789
Do not let your shadow catch you, alucard789

#11 daoistonmyouji

daoistonmyouji

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:39 AM

id say when i was about 8 or 9 i was sleeping with a nightlight on it was brand new and i woke up in the middle of the night having to use the bathroom so i got up and went to the restroom and when i came back in my room i noticed that the nightlight was out so i tightened the bulb and tried to turn it on and it didn't work so i was gonna go back to sleep and for some reason i looked at my window and i saw this thing floating outside my window its face was torn and it had glowing yellow eyes and i had nothing under my window and my room was on the second floor so right as i saw it i froze and i couldn't move for a few moments and when i could move again it started scratching at my window and that's when i started screaming then my mom heard me and came into my room and it just vanished. then about 2 nights later i woke up exactly at midnight having to use the restroom and when i tried to open the door i couldn't open it there was no lock on the door either so i started screaming again and my mom woke up and tried to open the door but couldn't she went as far as un doing the hinges but it still didn't open( i was banging on the door the whole time) and then i saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye and i just froze it was the same thing from the other night and then suddenly i just blacked out i woke up the next morning on my back deck and my bedroom door still didn't open can anyone explain what happened to me

and recently i saw it again when i was out for a run around 7:45 pm  my fight or flight instincts kicked in and i bolted home

anyone know whats going on?

Edited by daoistonmyouji, 08 January 2017 - 12:41 AM.

#12 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:29 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards daoistonmyouji

I am not really sure what is going on! Was your mum able to fill in any information for you?

I am sure someone will be along shortly with some good advice so please check back with us.

If it is any comfort my son had a period of strange things happen to him when he was younger, he is now in his 30s. Sometimes strange things happen and we never fully understand why.

I would suggest keeping a journal and write down what occurs while the information is fresh in your mind; so you have a record.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#13 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,633 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:23 AM

Yes, please do as Klainey suggests and keep a journal/log. If this turns into something, you will want that log of times & events!

How old are you now? You mentioned the childhood incidences occurred when you were 8 or 9. So how long has it been since that time? Were there other events in between?

Normally the hinges are on the inside with the person. Did your door open out instead of in? And I am really curious, what was your mom doing from the time you were locked in your room until the next day when you found yourself on the deck? I assume your mom knew you were out there?

So what did you see recently? Was it dark, gray, white? And what did it look like exactly... did it have a form?

I think you may be open to the supernatural to some degree. And because of it, they may decide to have some fun with you on occasion. Without me knowing more, I would simply say to ignore any future encounters. They are probably just trying to get a rise out of you. Don't give in to it. Don't show fear if possible and walk or run away from the activity.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#14 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:30 AM

I don't believe in demons or the devil. What you describe does sound like a satyr though those are the stuff of fairy tales as well. It's more likely you saw something in the dark and it wasn't clear, such as a man outside the window and something else like a tree behind him or him wearing a mask.

#15 daoistonmyouji

daoistonmyouji

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:58 PM

I'm 17 now and as i said before my room was on the second floor with nothing underneath we didn't even own a ladder and after the incidents my mother called a church about it and they sent someone to "cleanse" the house an it worked until we moved and it came back. the last time i was it was about 5 days ago and it looked the same its face looked as if it was rotting and it had glowing yellow eyes the rest of the body was dark as if it was encased in a shadow

#16 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,633 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:58 PM

It's odd that it would seek you out after you move. It's usually the opposite. They are usually more apt to leave you alone after you move.

There's always the scenario that it has always been with you since you were young but has been silent.
) Nightmares on a regular basis?
) cuts or open wounds on a regular basis? Maybe on the thigh or your back?
) Any health issues... even multiple health issues? Or mental/emotional issues?
) Bad luck... one bad thing after another?

Again, please keep a log of anything else that might happen in the future.   ;  )
Posted Image

#17 daoistonmyouji

daoistonmyouji

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:13 PM

after i moved i had nightmares everynight for 2 years i was afraid to fall asleep, i was really sick for a while, the doctor diagnosed me with DID and its still happening no wounds just a large amount of pain like i got hit buy a truck every once in a while. and with the DID they call it a switch when another personality takes over but when that happens there is a large amount of pain and i tend to fight it off

Edited by daoistonmyouji, 08 January 2017 - 11:15 PM.

#18 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,633 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:57 PM

So for the most part, no more nightmares?

Are you religious at all?

DID... previously known as multiple personality disorder, right?
And do you think it's a disorder or an evil spirit or spirits trying to get through? I'm not well versed in DID, so I need your take on exactly what it means to you?
And we might need to bring Tantric and MacC in on this to help work through the DID portion of this. Are you currently being treated? By that, I mean are you seen regularly and taking prescribed medications? If so, how is that going?
Posted Image

#19 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:34 AM

Jim, These are symptoms of DID:

What Are the Symptoms of Dissociative Identity Disorder?

Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, there are also highly distinct memory variations, which fluctuate with the person's split personality.
The "alters" or different identities have their own age, sex, or race. Each has his or her own postures, gestures, and distinct way of talking. Sometimes the alters are imaginary people; sometimes they are animals. As each personality reveals itself and controls the individuals' behavior and thoughts, it's called "switching." Switching can take seconds to minutes to days. When under hypnosis, the person's different "alters" or identities may be very responsive to the therapist's requests.

Along with the dissociation and multiple or split personalities, people with dissociative disorders may experience a number of other psychiatric problems, including symptoms:
  • Depression
  • Mood swings
  • Suicidal tendencies
  • Sleep disorders (insomnia, night terrors, and sleep walking)
  • Anxiety, panic attacks, and phobias (flashbacks, reactions to stimuli or "triggers")
  • Alcohol and drug abuse
  • Compulsions and rituals
  • Psychotic-like symptoms (including auditory and visual hallucinations)
  • Eating disorders
Other symptoms of dissociative identity disorder may include headache, amnesia, time loss, trances, and "out of body experiences." Some people with dissociative disorders have a tendency toward self-persecution, self-sabotage, and even violence (both self-inflicted and outwardly directed). As an example, someone with dissociative identity disorder may find themselves doing things they wouldn't normally do, such as speeding, reckless driving, or stealing money from their employer or friend, yet they feel they are being compelled to do it. Some describe this feeling as being a passenger in their body rather than the driver. In other words, they truly believe they have no choice.

Source

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#20 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,633 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:19 AM

Thanks, MacC!
The last two sentences were especially interesting.

Daoist... You feel it coming on because of the pain, right? And you mentioned you fight it off. What does that mean, exactly? Are you saying you stop the switch from happening, for the most part?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users