• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:35 PM

Not that I believe these are the ghosts of deceased cats but I don't know what else to call them.

Has anyone else seen these small cat sized blurs darting around your feet?

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:40 PM

There are cats (but I don't believe animals are ever ghosts...  they just visit) and there are a number of other things that are about that size and shape.   They tend to fit either in the neutral,  don't worry about it category or the uh-oh,  big problem category.   I've never run across someone with a story of unequivocally positive.
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,532 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:43 PM

I've felt something brush by my legs as I went into the bedroom a day or so after our cat died. Heard meows. And the wife has seen small dark things dart across the floor/wall. But I don't think those things are related to any cats
Posted Image

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,951 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:57 PM

I believe that animals have a spirit. My mother was holding her dying dog when the dog died. My mother said she felt the dog go lighter in weight and knew she was gone. She said it was like her soul left!

I have caught the presence of our old cat but not really any of the other animals. I think this is because the cat's sister is still here in the land of the living. However, I haven't had any cats dart around my feet :confused0068:

My friend said she saw someone's black cat stroll across the room and through a wall; she thought it more of an imprint because it didn't seem to interact with anyone.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:43 PM

I feel like animals are just like children, when they die, their spirits go to a good place, or get reborn. But that's my feelings, I kinda would like to know if anyone has ever catched an animal spirit on camera or an evp.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,951 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:48 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 14 January 2017 - 09:43 PM, said:

I feel like animals are just like children, when they die, their spirits go to a good place, or get reborn. But that's my feelings, I kinda would like to know if anyone has ever catched an animal spirit on camera or an evp.

No I haven't :)
Posted Image

#7 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:56 PM

I Just want to say.... I firmly believe that every living being has a spirit, even cats.... none of us really ever die. Just move on.
And here's where I usually lose half my audience, even grass, flowers and bugs have a spirit.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#8 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,000 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:12 AM

I've had this happen to me now and again, but I only had one cat die in my family in the last few years and it was my wife's cat named Isabelle.  That cat hated my guts for some reason, but if it is indeed her ghost, she likes me now.  I'll feel a brush against my left leg every now and then.  Maybe she didn't hate me after all lol

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#9 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,558 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:28 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 14 January 2017 - 11:56 PM, said:

I Just want to say.... I firmly believe that every living being has a spirit, even cats.... none of us really ever die. Just move on.
And here's where I usually lose half my audience, even grass, flowers and bugs have a spirit.

That's what the Native Americans believe, too. Everything has a spirit, even rocks. All things are sacred. When a NA hunts, we thank the animal for giving of itself for our survival. Also, to appease and guide it's spirit into the hands of the Great Spirit/Creator.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#10 kevinscan

kevinscan

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:08 PM

Yes I believe in cat spirits, as I have one that visits every now and then. It's not scary of evil, just flits away when seem.
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#11 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:32 PM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 15 January 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

That's what the Native Americans believe, too. Everything has a spirit, even rocks. All things are sacred. When a NA hunts, we thank the animal for giving of itself for our survival. Also, to appease and guide it's spirit into the hands of the Great Spirit/Creator.

That's beautiful. :) :)
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#12 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:55 AM

Remember these from several months back?....
http://www.paranorma...showtopic=43502
http://www.paranorma...showtopic=43391
Posted Image

#13 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:08 PM

Last September (21st), My best friend (my cat Snickers) was struck and killed. Sparing the emotional traumatic details... He's interned in the back yard.

Since then, everyone has heard his cry (to go out) at some point.

On Christmas (last) one of his little toys showed up in the middle of the living room while we were celebrating.

I remember having thrown out all his stuff and this was also a broken one I had thrown out long ago..

Even my diehard skeptic wife had a profound experience that got her thinking twice...

To me it seems he's trying to make his presence known...

#14 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,951 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:40 PM

CDS, what a beautiful experience and I am glad your wife was there to witness it too. Thank you so much for sharing it with us
Posted Image

#15 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:45 PM

Jim, not so crazy. I've heard it all over the place that plants have something similar to emotions, and that we can pick up when they cry e.g. http://www.medicalda...imminent-242379
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#16 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:18 PM

Thanks MacC... I agree with everything you said, especially for giving thanks.

Thank you, EarthlyDelites... I'm off to read the article now!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#17 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,558 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:05 PM

Ooo, that's a pretty kitty.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#18 Tyre

Tyre

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:I love just about anything that's mysterious. It could be about demons, ghosts, unsolved crimes, etc.

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:05 PM

View PostJustSomeGuy, on 14 January 2017 - 07:35 PM, said:

Not that I believe these are the ghosts of deceased cats but I don't know what else to call them.

Has anyone else seen these small cat sized blurs darting around your feet?

I don't know about ghost cats... but there was this one day in particular when I was in the kitchen... And from the corner of my eye I swear that I saw a little dog run really fast past me. I went to look for it and couldn't find it.
Posted Image

#19 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:25 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 18 January 2017 - 07:40 PM, said:

CDS, what a beautiful experience and I am glad your wife was there to witness it too. Thank you so much for sharing it with us

Well, I wouldn't call it "beautiful"... but I am grateful for the experiences.

#20 Muriel

Muriel

Apport

• GS Member
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:48 PM

While I have had only limited experience with animal spirits, I have absolutely no reason to doubt they exist.  Animals, like we humans, have an awareness of self, experience the same bouquet of emotions, feel the same pangs of grief when a loved one, animal or human, is lost, experience the same sadness and anxiety when they experience abuse, and the same intense sense of love and responsibility towards protecting their young.   They certainly experience unbridled happiness when reunited with humans or animals from whom they had been separated.  Note the hundreds of internet videos of pets falling all over themselves greeting returning soldiers and others from whom they had been separated.  I recall a poignant image of a police dog at the funeral of his fallen handler, standing on his/her hind legs to nuzzle his hat being reverently held by a fellow officer.   The grief the animal was experiencing was no less valid than that felt by his handler's  family or colleagues.  

My own experience involves a beloved dog who passed away several years ago.  A few nights after his death, I dreamed I was sitting in the living room and the dog was walking up the stairs. While I knew logically that this animal had died, I held open my arms.  He walked into my arms and remained there while I held and hugged him, and then walked slowly down the stairs and was gone.  I do not doubt for a moment that this beautiful dog came to say, "Good Bye!"  

So, yes, I respect that there are indeed animal spirits..  

Muriel!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users