• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Shawn4233

Shawn4233

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, Horror Movies, Music, Traveling, Meeting New People, Sports, Friends, Chatting, Video Games, Concerts, Food, TV, New Experiences, Having A Good Time, Laughing, Making Others Laugh, Helping Others.

Posted 05 July 2015 - 01:57 PM

Just wondering if anyone here is big into video games? I'm a PS4 gamer and recently been playing Project Cars as I love racing games. The only video game systems I don't own is the XBox Systems. Is anyone else here a video game collector and enjoys playing them?
www.twitter.com/speer989

#2 Safire973

Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 04:48 PM

Not a collector, but I do enjoy them.

I used to love Sega Genesis.  Only ever went as high as a PS2 and Gamecube.  Still have my Gamecube.  Absolutely Love Eternal Darkness and RE2.

Past favs: Tomb Raider, Crash Bandicoot, Baldur's Gate, Champions of Norrath: Realms of Everquest, Legend of Dragoon, Tenka.
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#3 Grisner

Grisner

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:39 AM

My son is the video game fanatic in our house but he owns X-box exclusively. Not that its a personal devotion to him but he loves halo and I am not buying him more than one system LoL.

#4 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,825 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:25 AM

I have a Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega Nomad, the original NES, a Super NES, a PS1, PS2, and PS3...  I like Mega Man games, X-Men, GTA, RDR, WWE wrestling games, and pretty much anything that involves good role-playing and a lot of shooting hahaha

Edited by NightWalker07, 06 July 2015 - 08:26 AM.

Posted Image

"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"

#5 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal music,horror films

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:23 AM

I love videogames. I stick with Sony for consoles (currently on a PS3 but getting a PS4 this year) and Nintendo for handhelds (I have a 3DS XL.) It's been this way since PS1 and Gameboy Colour.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#6 Safire973

Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:35 PM

I forgot Dreamcast.  Dang I loved Dreamcast.  The vmu's were sometimes a pain in the padded patoot, but I really did love that system.

Oh, and just read this:

http://happyplace.so...e-in-the-attic/

Son of maintenance man finds holy grail of video game consoles (and a fortune) in the attic.

I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#7 ~=IKON=~

~=IKON=~

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:49 PM

Definitely a gamer here.  Right now I toggle throughout the day Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Mortal Kombat X, WWE 2K15, and Diablo III.  Not to mention the mobile games I spend time on (FIFA, Madden, MKX, Uno).

I try to tell my g/f that because I work for EA it's all product knowledge.  She doesn't let me get away with it though  :burgerking:

Edit: My favorite game of all time is Dragon Warrior 4 for NES.

Edited by ~=IKON=~, 17 July 2015 - 07:50 PM.

Ghost Investigator: 1994-Present
One day your life will flash before your eyes.  Make sure it's worth watching.
If something is 99% impossible, there is that 1% chance it could happen.
If you wake up in the morning and you feel no pain, you probably died sometime in the night

#8 Safire973

Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:34 AM

View Post~=IKON=~, on 17 July 2015 - 07:49 PM, said:

I try to tell my g/f that because I work for EA it's all product knowledge.  She doesn't let me get away with it though  :burgerking:

LOL

I tell my hubs all the time that I game so much because I keep trying to get in at Turbine (their offices are a couple of hours away from me).  He just rolls his eyes :P

#9 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,270 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 18 July 2015 - 09:37 AM

The Dreamcast was cool! I started out with the Atari 2600, Genesis, then Super NES. It's all a blur after that, I had the 3DO which kind of paved the way for disc based games on consoles.  Saturn, Dreamcast, N64, Gamecube, Playstation, PS2 and PS3 and Wii. XBox and XBox360. Haven't gotten the PS4 yet, probably will at some point, no plans for XBox One. I don't have as much time as I'd like for games these days, and tend to play more on my computer these days, stuff like Archeage, Guild Wars 2 and lots of free MMO's from Steam. Playing Dragon Age Inquisition now on the PC in the few hours here and there I have free

Edited by Vlawde, 18 July 2015 - 09:38 AM.

Posted Image

#10 Themilkmanfromhell

Themilkmanfromhell

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:I'm a crossroads demon. Come make a deal with me and I'll make all your dreams come true.

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:13 PM

I've been a gamer of most of the consoles out.

#11 Shawn4233

Shawn4233

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, Horror Movies, Music, Traveling, Meeting New People, Sports, Friends, Chatting, Video Games, Concerts, Food, TV, New Experiences, Having A Good Time, Laughing, Making Others Laugh, Helping Others.

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:33 PM

I was never a big fan of computer games but I recently have been playing a game called World of Warships. It's a downloadable game and it's a nice change of pace from most of the war games that are out there.
www.twitter.com/speer989

#12 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,270 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:24 AM

After finishing Witcher 3 on the PC late last year (awesome game BTW) I picked up a PS 4. I wish I had more tine to play it! I played Uncharted 4, played Sleeping Dogs and one of the Walking Dead games, now Horizon Zero Dawn, which appears will take me months to finish. It's very good!
Posted Image

#13 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,825 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:25 AM

I'm looking forward to the release of "Red Dead Redemption 2".  I'm not much for newer video games, but give me one that is set in the Old West, and I'll have a field day lol

Posted Image

"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"

#14 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,270 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:38 PM

Yeah, the first Red Dead is one of my favorites, as is the GTA franchise. 5 was awesome. Witcher 3 still in my top favorites of all time.
Posted Image

#15 kevinscan

kevinscan

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:44 PM

Pc games for me, DOOM, all the FARCRY games.
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#16 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:09 PM

I don't play many video games, when I do, It's the sims, animal crossing, pokemon, and pretty much any Mario game.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#17 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:30 PM

I like the HO(Hidden Objects) games. I like the ones, that in way are a continuing story, Games like; Dark Parables, Dark Tales, Grim Facade, Grim Tales, Haunted Legends, Living Legends, Ominous Objects, Shiver, etc. I've have at least seventy games on my PC and maybe forty more, in a queue, that I can download. I have three game managers: IWin, Bigfish, and WildTangent.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#18 Shawn4233

Shawn4233

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:14 PM

I used to love hidden object games. I haven't played one for a while though. I'm another who is also looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2. The GTA games are good and I enjoy them but I love the wild west scene.

One of these days I am going to pick up a Wii U just to play the Animal Crossing game. I had it for the Wii and I was instantly addicted.
www.twitter.com/speer989

#19 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:03 PM

I have it for the game cube, and the 3DS.  I kinda want to get Nintendo Switch.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#20 Shawn4233

Shawn4233

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:07 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 20 April 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

I have it for the game cube, and the 3DS.  I kinda want to get Nintendo Switch.

I still don't know a whole lot about the Switch. I also had Animal Crossing for the DS. That was one of those games where at a first look I thought looked stupid. Then I played it and didn't put it down for a long time.
www.twitter.com/speer989

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users