#21 Abishai100

Abishai100

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism, Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Copa America

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:16 AM

Gamer's Paradise!

I'm a video-game fanatic and enjoyed/collected games all my life (and still do!), even though I'm approaching 40.

As a youngster, I enjoyed the Mario Bros. on classic Nintendo and then soccer and Strider on the Sega Genesis before 'graduating' to FIFA soccer and Marvel vs. Capcom on the Playstation.

I have yet to own a Xbox however.

I also enjoyed X-Men and Ms. Pac-Man on arcades.

These days, it's all flash and bravado in the video-game world and fantastic realms, war-heavy graphics, and ultra-violent combat games, and of course, Mortal Kombat X (which features Leatherface as a 'warrior-avatar') is all the rage.

I'm still a 'classicist-biased gamer,' so I prefer 'recreating/simulating' sports teams/seasons on sports games such as NBA2K, and if my favorite NBA team (Boston Celtics) win the NBA Championship this year (they have to get past the tough Cleveland Cavaliers and the even tougher Golden State Warriors to do so!), I want to recreate their winning season on my Playstation!

NBA 2K17

Posted Image

#22 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,363 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:28 AM

I'm rooting for the Celtics as well. Isaiah Thomas was foolishly traded several years ago by my Sacramento Kings, but it's great to see him do well

I don't have as much time to play games as I used to, but am having a blast with Horizon Zero Dawn. Some great games coming out later this year, including Dead Red Redemption 2.

I still have most of my old game systems too. PS 1, 2, 3 and four. SNES, GameCube, Nintendo 64 and Wii. Xbox 1 and 360, the 3DO and many others...even the Atari 2600

Posted Image

#23 The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:07 PM

I'm a Sony and Nintendo kinda guy.But do own an XBox 1 for Killer Instinct :bunny:

#24 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,363 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:11 PM

Aside from the Mario and Zelda games, Nintendo doesn't have many games that interest me, so no Switch for me. They don't/can't port over most of the games I like, and have too many Japanese games, which I don't really care for
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users