51 replies to this topic

#21 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:11 AM

Could you try saying to your ghost or spirit the bedroom is off limits and you are not welcome in there? Why I ask is, I normally hear things and I know if I was to see anything like a dark shadow I wouldn't be able to handle it as well as I do when I hear something. For that reason, I said, "I am alright hearing you but I would probably drop dead if I saw you".  It seems to work and when I do see things they are normally with other people who notice as well so that is alright too :yes:
Posted Image

#22 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:56 AM

Maybe I'll try being more specific, that's a good suggestion. It's the bothering me in the bedroom that's bugging me the worst.

#23 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:10 PM

View Postmoiraesfate, on 22 January 2017 - 12:18 AM, said:

So last night I was playing a stupid little game on my phone right before bed. I finally turned it off, the light off, and rolled over to sleep. And I SWEAR I heard the sound of someone taking a deep breath and sighing right behind me. Absolutely swear it. Only my husband was in the living room watching tv, the door was closed, and the fan in the room is loud for the white noise so I couldn't hear any noise from the living room. I turned on the lamp to search the whole room... nothing.

That's happened to me quite a few times. It still startles me when it happens. They sigh, groan, breathe into my ear, sit on my bed, brush past my feet and gently pinch my big toe. I'm to the point of just ignoring it or telling it, "Yah, Yah, I know you're there." .

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#24 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:13 PM

It doesn't creep you out?

#25 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:28 PM

Yes and no. I'm so used to it now, I tend to blow it off. It'll do something to get my attention and I'll either ignore it or tell it to, "Knock it off!" Sometimes I'll grumble at it. I'll then roll over and go back to sleep. Don't get me wrong, when it happens, it sure gets the blood pumping for a bit. Usually they get me as I'm walking through a doorway. When I was young it used to really freak me out. Though there are times even now, when they can scare the crap out of me. I'll be doing something and I'll see them out of the corner of my eye or they whip out of sight, just as I round a corner. Those times spook me or when I hear Him laugh.

Posted Image

My Shop

#26 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:41 PM

Wow. Yeah, that's freaky. I guess I'm just not used to it anymore. I hadn't had these encounters in so many years, I thought I lost the ability. I really hope it doesn't touch me. Though I did have it sit on the bed once, think I mentioned that earlier in the thread.

#27 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:49 PM

I believe you did mention that. It doesn't just happen at home, with me. One day I had jury duty. The new court house was where the prison used to be. I was sitting in the second row at the back. They told us we could go on break and almost everyone left the room. All of a sudden, I felt some one touch me. I thought it was the lady, who was sitting behind me, but when I turned around, there was no one there.

Posted Image

My Shop

#28 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:18 PM

So its attached itself to you. I wonder why. Not that I want you to ask it, it could make the activity worse.

#29 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:54 AM

I don't think it's the same one from home. The land the courthouse is on, was a prison. I believe it's a leftover soul, from when the prison was there.

Posted Image

My Shop

#30 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:09 PM

Ok, so I've been lucky enough to be able to start working most of the week at home. I just have to go in one day a week usually to exchange paperwork, check in with the boss, etc. I've been forced to work in my bedroom since we don't have a home office and my cat WILL NOT leave me alone if I sit in the living room. And when I say will not, I mean she harasses me non stop. I've had a rare two hour break from her tonight which is weird. Not sure why. But of course, there she is again ready to sit on me as I type this. Love her but grrr...

Anyway.

I was sitting on the bed typing, marking paperwork, etc. Suddenly I heard what sounded like my cat rub the papers on the bed (you know the crunch kind of sound they can make) which I thought was just maybe one of the envelopes or papers shifting. Then I heard something jump off and then one of those tiny kitty sneezes.

My cat was looking out the window in the living room with my husband who is home sick right now. No animals in the room.

Edited by moiraesfate, 08 February 2017 - 09:10 PM.

#31 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:19 PM

Seems like you have a spirit cat visiting. I can't remember whether you had lost one. If so, it may have come back to say, "Hi".

Posted Image

My Shop

#32 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:01 AM

My last kitty was a beautiful furry orange thing. She died probably 15 years ago now, in Canada. Not sure why she'd come here.She is buried in my gramma's backyard. I guess it could be one of the former owners cats. According to what we have heard from the neighbors, the former owners of this house had 5 cats. I just love kitties and mine has me wrapped around her little paw. It's sooooo hard not to open that bedroom door when she's meowing on the other side to get in lol. That could be the reason too. I'm not scared of kitties. It more surprised me than anything else.

#33 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:54 AM

Been a while so an update...

The first thing is that my friend went into the attic and found mouse (or maybe squirrel droppings) on top of the hot water heater he was investigating for us since the bloody thing is leaking into the floors below (this is going to be an expensive repair with a new water heater, installation, and removing and installing insulation because the old stuff is soaked, and installing new sheetrock that's been socked through so bad water is dripping into the store room in the garage and we have a big old ugly yellow wet spot in our living room. Apparently the water soaked the insulation) so all the roof scratchings we heard have now been confirmed to have been animals which is EXACTLY what I said it was the first cursed time.

Now to get on to the paranormal experiences.

Yesterday I heard a ding. You know the sound that some cell phones make when they receive a message. I was the only person in the house and there's no way that little ding could have been heard from outside the building. My phone makes a bing whoop sound that my boss finds incredibly amusing so it wasn't my phone. It came from the front room beside the front door. The same room that I've seen shadows move in front of the front door to enter. I don't like that room now.

I keep seeing things out of the corner of my eye. Movement and it's always just a flash. Small or big but like a white light, though sometimes brown. I've been wondering if there's something wrong with my eyes. Often near the ground, sometimes of different sizes. Hope it's supernatural and that my eyes aren't going or that I have brain cancer or something. If I start getting pain, to the doctor I go.

I wonder if it is the neighbors, the noises I keep hearing. Like the ding. Sometimes I hear mens voices too. Maybe the walls aren't insulated very well. At some point I'd love to replace our windows with proper two paned sets, and add roll down shutters for hurricanes allowing us to close up the house without worry.

#34 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:23 AM

Ok, so yep I'm posting early today because of what happened this morning. This thing is seriously starting to tick me off that it won't leave me alone in my bedroom.

So today I asked my husband to wake me up when he got up (usually I get up not long after he leaves for work since I work at home). At 6:30 or so (he usually gets up around 8 and we had both been to bed late at around 2 because we were playing a video game), I (he fell asleep on the couch) wake up with a start to the sound of the bedroom doorknob turning back and forth several times. It sounded like it even shook up and down once or twice. I thought it was my husband coming to wake me up so I hid my face under the blanket so that if he forgot and turned on the light I wouldn't be blinded. Then for at least a couple of minutes, I heard someone walking around on the carpet. You know the sound... the one that sounds kind of like a soft crunch noise. I thought it was odd that he didn't come straight to me since we talked about it several times so I pulled my face out from under the covers to look around. The sun was just barely starting to rise but I could see there was no one in the room and as soon as I did that, the sound stopped. I stared around me wondering if my dry eyes just weren't seeing properly and rubbed them a few times, but nope, no one. I looked around the room. No one. So about 7, I went back to sleep. My husband woke me up at 8 like he said.

I'm starting to get really annoyed. I have politely asked that the thing leave me alone when I'm sleeping. I've demanded that it leave me alone when I'm sleeping. I'm still seeing things out of the corner of my eye and the like, and I can live with that. But the being bothered when I'm sleeping is a serious problem since I don't sleep that well in the first place because of the brain injury from my car accident in 2004 and have to take 5 mg melatonin every night to sleep and fall back to sleep if I do wake up or I will get maybe 2 hours of sleep a night.

Not sure what to do here. Starting to think maybe I should start with a salted water rub at the door jams and under the bed that includes some pine needles since apparently I'm going to have to take more drastic measures. I'm not a religious person, but I do have a bit of spirituality around me since I do believe in ghosts.

I'm just sick to death of being woken up in the middle of the night. One of the reasons we chose this house is there weren't any spirits in it (or at least I did). Now ever since my surgery one won't leave me the hell alone.

#35 daphnerose

daphnerose

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:57 AM

Have you tried sage??  Follow it up with cedar or sweet grass or santo palo. Some times you justneed to clear the air!!  Specially around the end of fall and end of winter.  Things get "heavy" here several times a year.

#36 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

View Postmoiraesfate, on 28 March 2017 - 06:23 AM, said:

Not sure what to do here. Starting to think maybe I should start with a salted water rub at the door jams and under the bed that includes some pine needles since apparently I'm going to have to take more drastic measures. I'm not a religious person, but I do have a bit of spirituality around me since I do believe in ghosts.

I'm just sick to death of being woken up in the middle of the night. One of the reasons we chose this house is there weren't any spirits in it (or at least I did). Now ever since my surgery one won't leave me the hell alone.

you could do the salted water rub on your door, then hang a piece of .925 silver-wrapped black tourmaline on it.

Posted Image

My Shop

#37 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:17 PM

I seem to be developing allergies as I get older, so I'm going to rule out the sage and sweetgrass though I have used sage in the past. What is santo palo? I love cedar.. smells wonderful. I'd have to order it special though, not sure you can get it so far south, but it wouldn't be a problem.

I didn't think about the tourmaline. I know I don't have any but my sister in law might. I'll ask, if not I'll buy some.

#38 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,295 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:50 PM

MoiraesFate... what are your beliefs? I think I remember you saying you weren't religious, so I won't bother you about that. Are you perhaps Wiccan? If so, are there any particular treatments, cures or helps that can be tried through those beliefs? Pardon me if I'm way off with your beliefs.

But I would suggest airing out the house and letting in the sunshine everyday... that is, if you are having good weather and doesn't upset your allergies.

You really don't want shadow beings hanging around. Certain types are known to affect ones health. Any scratches happening to you on a regular basis? even in places you wouldn't expect to find them?
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#39 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:17 AM

I was Wiccan for years. Though I have a bit of a different interpretation of things. Science teaches us that all things are made of energy, even matter. The idea is to use energy to fight energy. So basically things like salt, cedar, sage, etc, don't have any power on their own, they are just things. It's the belief that gives them power. They serve as a focus to accomplish tasks. Hope that makes sense. I do like the harm none precept a great deal though harm none tends to be subjective. And I have a great deal of difficulty in believing in any deity.

Ghosts though, they are something else. I do believe they are formations of energy, and that science will eventually explain them in a way we can understand, but that it is also not a priority to do so. There are more important things to deal with right now, like environmental catastrophe and Donald Trump.

Due to my former Wiccan beliefs and that such things are made of energy and can be used to accomplish tasks, according to Wicca these things have power. Hence the salt, sage, tourmaline, etc. My sister in law is sending me some thing like the tourmaline. Her beliefs aren't like mine (she's a shaman and a worshipper of Grandmother Spider) but some of them are the same. My husbands family has cherokee blood. from like 5 generations back.

My skin is incredibly sensitive. I have found bruises on me that I don't know where they came from. I have one on my forearm that I have no idea where it came from. It's very light. Scratches are rare and usually I know where they've come from. The thing is, my balance is horrible since my car accident. I just figured all the bruises and the occasional scratch are from me bumping in to things all the time. I've come very close to falling on my face before because my balance is so bad. Most of my eight is being held by my right leg. My left is for mostly balance. You can tell when you look at me, my right leg muscles are larger than my left.

I also get itchy incredibly easily. I bought a filter to get rid of the chlorine for my showers and that seems to be helping quite a bit. And I've developed hey fever since moving here that's much worse than it was in Canada.

All of these things can be explained by other things though.

I do find it very interesting that my husband says he saw a shadow man. I've seen shadow people and they've never done anything to me, but he has a hard time with even the idea of the supernatural so it must have taken quite alot for him to admit that. Thankfully no instances of things happening for the last few days.

#40 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:32 PM

I know what your going through, with the balance and bruising. I have low blood pressure and vertigo, so even getting up from a seated position can knock me for a loop. More often than not, I've almost taken a header, just getting up from the dining room table. I can't stand going down a flight of stairs, because it's always in the back of my mind,"Is this the time I'm going to fall down the stairs?"  Which I've done quite often; well six times actually.

As a side note: Is your skin also sensitive to sunlight?  If so, you may have photo-dermatitis. My skin is almost always itchy and I break out in hives, when exposed to sunlight and get sunstroke easily. They say in the link i shared, that even 30 minutes exposure can trigger the photo-dermatitis. It only takes me 1 minute of exposure, during daylight hours, to cause a breakout.

Signs of photo-dermatitis include:
  • Itchy bumps, blisters, or raised areas
  • Lesions that resemble eczema
  • Hyperpigmentation (dark patches on your skin)
  • Outbreaks in areas of skin exposed to light
  • Pain, redness, and swelling
  • Chills, headache, fever, and nausea
  • Long-term effects include thickening and scarring of the skin and an increased risk of skin cancer, if the cause is genetic.

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users