• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#241 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,888 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:59 PM

Congratulations, I hope everything works out at school. That's cool, a haunted medical school; you all should keep a diary and notate what, where, and when things happen. See if there's a pattern to it.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#242 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 11 March 2019 - 02:34 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 11 March 2019 - 12:59 PM, said:

Congratulations, I hope everything works out at school. That's cool, a haunted medical school; you all should keep a diary and notate what, where, and when things happen. See if there's a pattern to it.

Lol, thanks. And I need to keep one for my apartment, stuff happens frequently here.

#243 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 04:04 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 11 March 2019 - 02:34 PM, said:

Lol, thanks. And I need to keep one for my apartment, stuff happens frequently here.

Yes, you do :D
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#244 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,888 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:01 AM

I concur. :yes:

Posted Image

My Shop

#245 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 30 March 2019 - 02:39 PM

I am going to document this here for now, ok, so about a half hour ago, 5:00pm, I heard two clinks of what sounded like if you were to hit two wrenches together, they were heavy metal clinks, so I am like "Ok, so one of the ghosts is in the kitchen is messing around again, no big deal." So I am chatting with a friend on facebook, and doing homework, and I happened to look up, and the door leading to the garage was open..... we keep it closed, and locked. So I got up, closed it, checked the knob, still locked. So I think about it for a few minutes, turn on the garage light and go in there, nothing out of place, main door is down, locked, no breeze (it got windy really quick here). So I shut the door again, locked it, pushed on it hard to make sure it was closed, and now am sitting here wondering why they are messing with my doors again. My husband is in the bedroom asleep, and my mom was in the shower, I have no kids, so yeah.... I wanted to make sure I put this here because I don't have a notebook yet.

#246 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,888 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 03:00 PM

Cool, I think they just wanted you to know they're there. And to annoy you while you're doing homework. :yes:

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 30 March 2019 - 03:00 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop