5 replies to this topic

#1 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Orb

• GS Member
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:46 PM

Background Note: I believe there was a spirit (possibly child) in my house since it liked to take a boot off a doll I have. My house has felt empty from spirits for about 2 months now but anyway,....I sat a blank piece of paper and some crayons on a designated floor hoping the spirit will draw or write something on it. The paper and crayons have been in the corner of my bedroom where I keep a doll for about four months now with absolutely no activity.

Anyway, last night (Oct. 11th), I had a dream that I woke up and there was a full crayon-drawing on the paper. The drawing had two yellow houses (identical) with a red circle and maybe a blue circle drawn around each of the houses. There was also green grass and some white clouds. The drawing looked good for a child. Anyway, at some point in the dream, there was another piece of paper on another floor of my house and it said a name (written in pink crayon) that I have never heard of, it had a first and last name. Something like "Rossen" or "Rossna" I don't remember the last name it might have started with a "V" and about 8 or 9 letters long. In the dream, I could sense/feel this girl's presence. I felt that she is about 9 or 12 years old.

Next, I don't know if I woke up early and had a new dream or if this is the same dream about a new spirit...but the same thing except this time I dreamt that I came into my room and saw a full-body boy about 10 years old. The boy looked solid like a living child, but I sensed he was a spirit who thinks he is still alive, I dreamt my mom was in my room too and I asked her if she can see this boy and she said "no" and I was the only one who could see and hear him. In this dream, the boy was the one who drew the drawings on the blank paper with crayons and there was another paper with another name this time written in an orange crayon and it was only a first name that said "Dexter" which is this boys name. Then I woke up, the end.

I am curious to know if this dream means or symbolizes anything. It sure was one of the craziest and most real-feeling dreams I ever had. I hope you all enjoyed reading it, I would love to hear your opinions and comments!

Edited by DreamerSeeker, 12 October 2017 - 05:48 PM.

#2 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:05 PM

I don't know about the meanings of your dreams but I like them :yes:

I'm also glad you gave them some toys to play with :yes:

Do you have an interpretation of the circled houses? I was curious if they resembled yours somehow or perhaps one near by :yes:
- siguie -

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,346 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:05 AM

Wow, I love trying to figure out my own dreams and :yes: I enjoyed reading about your dream.  With my dreams, I usually go with what I feel is right but an excellent thing to do is to write the dreams down, I have a journal for just for that.  It is really good because if or when something happens you can pull out your journal :D
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Orb

• GS Member
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:45 AM

View Postsiguie, on 12 October 2017 - 07:05 PM, said:

Do you have an interpretation of the circled houses? I was curious if they resembled yours somehow or perhaps one nearby

I have no idea what the circles around the two yellow houses mean. My house is blue, in the woods, and far apart from neighbors. I have only ever seen one yellow house on my main route into town, but that house does not look anything like the two that were drawn on the paper in my dream. The two yellow houses drawn in the dream were (I think) one-story homes. The one in real life is a large two-story home that consists of outdoor wall decorations. The dream houses were just typical houses with no decorations or anything.

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 13 October 2017 - 03:05 AM, said:

Wow, I love trying to figure out my own dreams and :yes: I enjoyed reading about your dream.  With my dreams, I usually go with what I feel is right but an excellent thing to do is to write the dreams down, I have a journal for just for that.  It is really good because if or when something happens you can pull out your journal :D

Klainey,
That is a great idea! I used to keep a dream journal, but I eventually became too lazy to continue it lol :D

#5 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:19 PM

Hi Dreamerseeker, have you had any other dreams along the same lines as the ones you experienced previously? a dream journal is a great idea and we'd love to hear from you to see how you're going !
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#6 True North

True North

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:00 PM

Relevant symbolism basics:

Two Identical Objects represents Duality.
Circles represent Cycles.
Red and Blue 'seasonally represents' Two Opposing Forces.

When you look at two objects, one is Left and one is Right. When you have two opposing forces, say Summer and Winter or Hot and Cold, one force is (symbolically) Left while the other is Right. In Latin, left and right is Sinister and Dexter... the name of the boy.

Edited by True North, 21 October 2017 - 12:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users