Malvern Manor Evps

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fordzilla

fordzilla

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:28 year law enforcement officer. My wife and I call ourselves "paranormal tourists." That is, we make a pastime of travelling to famous haunts and investigating/staying/visiting. We take tons of photos (Search my name on this forum to see some of them, including at least two apparitions we captured) but we NEVER attempt contact or communication.

Posted 08 April 2020 - 01:19 AM

We investigated Malvern Manor on March 16th. I haven't seen anything in any of our photo/video files other than "orbs," (Otherwise known as DUST) but we did capture at least 5 EVPs, which I've compiled in an MP3 file here. Each EVP is looped four times. There were other "maybes," but I tossed those out and stuck to the ones which I feel are obvious EVPs. They are Class C, as only one seems to POSSIBLY be saying "Peter" in a British accent, one is an indiscernible yell from another part of the building, one (The loudest) is a moan, one is a hiss, and one is several seconds long of a woman humming. Interestingly, all voices are female, other than the hiss which seems male.

Before you ask, we never attempt to communicate with the entities, so, no, these aren't intelligent answers, but rather simply voices we picked up on audio while investigating the building.

https://www.youtube....h?v=FycqJZTsHiU

"There are chords in the hearts of men which cannot be touched without emotion.  Even with the utterly lost, to whom both life and death are jest, there are some matters about which no jest can be made."- Edgar Allen Poe

#2 Brantdag

Brantdag

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:Bowling

Posted 13 April 2020 - 10:48 PM

interesting it does sound like Peter. the moan is loud.

#3 fordzilla

fordzilla

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:28 year law enforcement officer. My wife and I call ourselves "paranormal tourists." That is, we make a pastime of travelling to famous haunts and investigating/staying/visiting. We take tons of photos (Search my name on this forum to see some of them, including at least two apparitions we captured) but we NEVER attempt contact or communication.

Posted 22 April 2020 - 01:41 AM

I heard something very much like the shouting female voice (Second recording)  in the distance on two occasions, both times while we were on the move.  When we froze, we heard nothing else.
"There are chords in the hearts of men which cannot be touched without emotion.  Even with the utterly lost, to whom both life and death are jest, there are some matters about which no jest can be made."- Edgar Allen Poe

#4 Ghost#2

Ghost#2

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 October 2021 - 08:57 PM

I get plenty of moaning when l go out to the shops, these days.