• You cannot reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic

#1 nicoleelaine

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:07 PM

Hi,

I need some advice. About 13 years ago, my sister was in high school and decided to start studying Wicca. She bought a spell book, set up an alter, and would lock herself in her room.. She told me vaguely about the things she did. She became very dark, and once told me that she had strangled herself and passed out in her room. She also told me that she tried to open a portal, but had done something to confine it to stay within her room. She eventually moved out years later and carried on with her life.

Over the years since then, there have been quite a few incidents that have taken place only in that room. I have always been able to feel spirits, and every time I walked by her room at night it felt like something sinister was staring at me from inside the room. I always reached over and shut the door. I had friends who would come over and say the same thing.

Our family's beloved cat went missing. We found him dead in her room. He was on his back (apparently fell off the bed), leg extended upward, claws out, and face frozen in horror. I'll always remember seeing him like that. He was young and healthy at the time, so my dad took him in for an autopsy. They couldn't really tell what happened to him, but that it looked like his lungs were infused together.

My daughter was a baby and was staying with my parents while I was out of town. She was sleeping in that room. While she was there, she came down with a very bad ear infection. This caused her fever to spike in the middle of the night. My mom checked the video monitor she had set up. She said she saw a round white orb-like light floating over my daughter. She said it rotated around her and eventually disappeared.

As my daughter got older, she refuses to sleep in that room. She's terrified and gets very upset. She says she sees ghosts, a figure of a person, eyes, and they say mean things to her. I moved her into another room and she was perfectly happy and went to sleep.

My niece is now saying that when she is playing in that room during the day with her toys, something keeps growling at her from inside the room and she gets very scared and runs out.

What could be going on in this room and how can we stop it? Is this a poltergeist, demon activity, spirits of some kind?

#2 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:44 PM

Welcome to the forums NicoleElaine!

I'm having trouble following along... normal for me.  :)  So you say your daughter attempted to create a portal. Then you say she confined it to stay within her room. She confined what, the portal? Or something that might have come through the portal?

Then you say when your daughter was a baby she stayed with your parents when you were out of town. And she stayed in that room. Are we talking about the same daughter and you're going back in time? And if so, did your parents own the house at the time? And then you at some point took the house? And are you saying the room was haunted since your daughter was a baby? And therefore it wasn't the wicca/portal that made it haunted?

Then you say as your daughter got older she refuses to stay in that room. So are we still back in time? Or are we talking about another daughter? Because the daughter in paragraph 1 seemed to embrace the room and eventually studied her wicca there, right?

Sorry for all the confusion, but I just can't seem to stay on track with your summary.  :wacko:

#3 nicoleelaine

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 07:11 AM

In the first paragraph I said my sister, not my daughter. And my sister said she created some kind of portal that would be confined to her room. She said that she lined the room with some kind of substance that the spell book specified.

#4 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:08 AM

Logically,  if your sister opened a portal she needs to close it.

She can tell you exactly what she did and it's her responsibility to undo what she did.

I think,  based on knowing about teenagers playing with these things,  what's happening is that there is no portal but there is some really nasty residual energy and may be an entity who enjoys messing with people in that manner.  It's not all that easy to open something and people who have many years of experience and think they're in control really aren't.   It's unlikely a teenager could both open something and contain it in that manner.

The first thing I would do is give the room a good clearing (smudge,  sound therapy,  salt,  whatever you like). And get on your sister about fixing her own damage.   Everything comes back to us.   If she did what she says she did she owes a karmic load for every day that damage continues.
My Signature
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#5 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 01:08 PM

Nicole... thank you for clearing that up.... that's the second time I made a mistake like that this week! Where are my reading glasses! :wacko:

Tantric... thanks for taking care of this... excellent counsel!  ;)

#6 True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 01:56 PM

IF someone messing around with things they don't understand has created a situation where people are experiencing these sorts of disturbances in their home, then that someone is NOT the person I'd suggest people contact to resolve the matter (again, because they don't know what they're doing).

Hi Nicole - if you're looking for a working professional to assist you and your family with this, I can suggest some people to add to your list; people who you can check out for yourself online and can request a consultation from, after which you can decide for yourself if you'd like them to address this for you. The issues you describe would probably fall under their category of 'House Disturbance' / 'Inter-Dimensional Interference'.

Edited by True North, 23 October 2016 - 10:36 AM.

#7 nicoleelaine

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 07:39 AM

Hi,

Thank you all for your responses. The problem is, when we question my sister about what she's done in the room, she acts really strange and won't admit anything. She changes the subject quickly and ignores the subject. Also, her life has become a complete disaster ever since. It seems like there is always something unfortunate happening to her. It's gotten to the point where my family feels like there is something wrong with her mentally. She has been manipulating my parents for years and causing a lot of problems within the family. She doesn't even seem like the same person anymore. I can't help but think that maybe this situation, or karma, has something to do with it.

However, I questioned the paranormal situation a little for awhile since there have only been those few incidents in the room over a long period of time. It seems to have become worse now since we have had children and they come over and play with toys and use the room. Or at least the children seem to be able to tell us more about what is going on in the room, see things, and have more direct experiences.

#8 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:18 AM

There are some things you can do.   What she did should leave traces.   Go through the room carefully (if you can get your hands on a black light even better)  and inspect everything that was there at the time.   Make sure you pull the vent covers and check for loose boards.   Don't actually remove anything you find (don't scrub off any symbols,  etc.)  but take note of them by photographing them or drawing representations of them.

Then start researching what you come up with and have a chat with the owner of the local metaphysical store (that's probably where she got the stuff to do what she did)  and see if they can recommend someone to clear that out safely on the off chance she did manage to do what she said she did.

But I can see managing to open something she didn't mean to open.   I can't see containing it in that way.   That takes a lot of will and knowledge.

And lean on her about the karma.   One of the core beliefs of wicca is the rule of three.   Everything you do comes back to you threefold and everything you do for evil comes back three times three.  When she helps clean this mess up she's completing the bleed of the continued damage she's doing.
My Signature
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#9 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:15 PM

Once again.... excellent counsel, Tantric! ......I have definitely learned a few things myself.  ;)

#10 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,915 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 12:46 AM

Thanks for looking after this one Tantric!

I would suggest that a cleansing of the house is a good idea in general, and especially of your sisters old room. If you've looked in the room and there's nothing leftover from the altar days, I'd suggest spending some time really giving the room a good spiritual clean out and making sure the rest of the house is feeling positive and protected as well.
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com