• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 bartz

bartz

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:33 PM

you know the aliens, I keep thinking because it's so rare to see anything, are they like multi dimensional, could that explain how they randomly appear and disappear. if you read about the new age beliefs it's like there are many dimensions and you gotta raise vibrations to go up higher, it's like the e.t races are good or bad and all at different levels. it's confusing when you think about it all but I get the feeling some of the spirit activity we expeirence can also be from e.t's as well as astral beings being responsible at times as well. I remember someone once said there's e.t ships in the sky now but you can't see it with your earthly eyes as there's a sort of cloaking technology going on so they can observe, I wonder if a spiritualist could see using the minds eye. I find this really interesting.

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,066 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 16 September 2018 - 01:59 PM

My theory is that UFO's, paranormal activity, cryptids etc are all the same thing, likely interdimensional versus ETs from other planets. Possibly time travel is involved somehow.

Do some reading/research on Skinwalker ranch, this kind of ties them all together. I highly recommend this book, here's a sample:
https://books.google...epage&q&f=false

The documentary just came out this past week, well worth a watch, it's on iTunes, Amazon Prime, Vimeo and likely elsewhere

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8399718/
Posted Image

#3 bartz

bartz

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 12:22 PM

how do you feel about where people report ufo sightings and where they talk about the experience they explain it as being too advanced technology, especially the reports from years back. I'm just wondering whether it's some sort of military test ship but some of the odd shapes and lights and they way it travels so fast makes you think about it.
also how do you feel about crop circles? it looks very clever and too skillful for man to do themselves, it's said something people go out with a tool and create these crop circles when no one is watching, but from some of the photo evidence the skill and details are amazing almost like too advanced for man to do yeah.

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,829 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 07:36 PM

I think there are positive and negative, maybe in all beings! That being said I think we need to be extremely vigilant...I don't think you should trust something or someone that says they are here to advance "Our" technology if we are taken against our will in the middle of the night.

I think anything is possible, the public seems to the last to know when the government are testing anything!

Crop circles are very intriguing. I believe people could and have made the circles but some appear to be even beyond the skills of men.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,066 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 24 September 2018 - 07:47 PM

I'm sure some of the UFO's seen are likely military, but likely not all. The appearances of these seem to change, some have said they looked like nuts and bolts craft, but feel it was not really what the object was, that it was an artificial construct to effect what we may expect a UFO to look like. There may be a link between whatever these are and a person's consciousness.

Crop circles I'm on the fence about, I tend to think most are made by men
Posted Image

#6 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 11:40 PM

I agree about the crop circles, makes sense that it's man made, simplest explanation and all that :D

I also like the time travelling theory!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#7 bartz

bartz

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 05:42 AM

there was this documentary thing on the other day, I forgot what it's called but matey was exploring underground passages and there's some places he couldn't go as security was watching and saying no can go here. there's rumours of this being a possible government hideout where they can live for over 30 days underground if any major problems occurred like war or an invasion. it stills feels creepy how this is all a secret and how it's just for themselves and not the people. I think it's believed that aliens were underground or maybe still are in the restricted passages and tunnels underground yeah.

#8 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,452 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 10 November 2018 - 01:24 PM

I've seen many pictures of crop circles, that are way too large and with too high a level of complexity for a group of men to do in one night.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#9 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,465 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 24 November 2018 - 04:43 PM

Great topic with a lot of intrigue!

#10 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

EVP

• GS Member
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:47 PM

Aliens have always interested me. Ever since I was younger, I had a strong belief that they exist and I can't ever explain it, it's just a feeling I get. I've always believed in different dimensions and that's how they get to us. That's just my thoughts on it though. I doubt were alone. There's more than just us on this world. These are just my thoughts though.

Posted Image