Santa Sleigh       santa

Questioning My Sanity And Tired Of Being Afraid...

Haunt infestation paranormal

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Stargazer

Stargazer

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:56 AM

It began in the early 90ís, I met someone and we fell in love.  I got pregnant and we moved in together.  What happens in the middle is quite tragic but we shall fast forward to why I am posting this thread.  He died shortly after our daughter was born.  His brother had committed suicide so we had his ashes at our homestead.  I took his ashes there years later.  I let go of the homestead a few years ago due to a series of unfortunate events.  I lived in Florida shortly before he passed and I was attacked.  I sold everything and relocated to NY.  I got an opportunity to goto KY so I took it back in 2002 and things started really happening.  It started with loud noises and graduated to my daughter having bad dreams and being afraid of the dark.  Scariest incidents my family and I experienced was cabinets flying opened on their own, all of them with most of my family home.  Water shutting on and off on itís own.. I had hoped it was the home so I bought a cabin nearby and relocated my family.  The paranormal activity followed us there and I donít think I could wrap my mind around what was happening until the infestations came.  It was unreal, I canít remember what came first but they came in swarms, June bugs, flys, caterpillars, wolf spiders, mice.  The mail lady refused to deliver the mail and the exterminator squealed like a girl with the wolf spider infestation... (that is when I took the ashes to be with his brothers), sold the homestead and had hoped that was the end of it.  Well itís possible it is even worse now and I have an unknown condition, something happened to me and itís possible to my daughter as well.  Itís worth mentioning she had two older brothers and when I tried to help her connect with them I discovered both boys were deceased.  She literally is the only one left in her lineage and my grandson.  This makes me wonder whether itís possible if curses are real and if I may have stumbled onto one.  Is there real help out there anywhere?  Psychic attack?

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,829 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 05:25 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards.

I am a little confused who has the deceased 2 brothers?
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 260 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:16 PM

View PostStargazer, on 05 December 2018 - 06:56 AM, said:

Is there real help out there anywhere?

Yes. I got real help with a nasty situation of my own once upon a time, and later (once upon a time) I offered such services myself. If you're tired of being afraid, and are serious about putting a stop to this stuff, I can talk to some professional contacts of mine and put you in touch with someone.

Edited by True North, 06 December 2018 - 08:54 AM.

#4 Stargazer

Stargazer

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 06:20 PM

One of her died in a car accident and I don’t have details on the second brothers accident. Yes I am serious about putting a stop to this so if anyone could help I would be really grateful.

#5 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,465 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:36 PM

Welcome to GS - you've come to the right place.  Members here are knowledgeable, caring, supportive and truly willing to help. Again welcome & I wish you the best.

#6 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:56 PM

View PostStargazer, on 06 December 2018 - 06:20 PM, said:

Yes I am serious about putting a stop to this so if anyone could help I would be really grateful.

Okay. I'll check and private message you within the next week. Understand that it may be awhile before someone's available to look at this.

#7 Stargazer

Stargazer

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 05:57 AM

Ok True North, thanks and I appreciate the help.  *waves at everyone* I know I condensed what happened, it was a long progressive journey, one event leading to the next... We went to the Catholic Church several years back asking for help, the told us things we could to protect ourselves.  They offered to come out to our home however, once we buried the ashes everything seemed to be well again.  Nothing that didn’t have an explanation happened moving forward until in 2015 when I just blacked out and have little to no memory.  I came to in the hospital a week later and we believed i had experienced mold poisoning.  I left the region for a short time and as soon as I came back it happened again, this time worse, the effects lasted longer. I have been to a neurologist and he said I am ok and it was likely not mold which is what everyone has told me all along.  They ran several tests and did full work ups on me, unknown diagnosis and it’s being treated as psychological.  I was really happy at the time and there wasn’t a ton of stress so I am having a really hard time accepting that.  I still think mold exposure was the cause because I am in the place it happened both times and the mold is completely gone.  It was unbelievable really, there was every color mold in the book in my mothers basement when I got here, we had to get a dumpster and throw everything away.  All my photos, memorabilia, Christmas decorations, etc... When I sold my homestead I moved my stuff to my mothers basement.  Cause, moisture nothing paranormal there I don’t think.  Keep in mind I have a higher IQ, I have formed, owned and operated business’s a few multimillion $ ones, I have raised three kids and have three grandchildren.  I have a problem disassociating (stepping outside of problems so I can see solutions) but always thought to be relatively sane.  My family is calling me concerned something is happening again, my mom called me talking about a warning dream, my daughter is really struggling in her new home and is afraid again.

#8 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 260 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:32 PM

I sent you a private message.