3 replies to this topic

#1 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:51 AM

This is probably going back at least 20 years ago, but it is an interesting story and an experience that I shared with my ex-husband.

First let me start off by saying my ex was 6 feet 8 inches tall, so he was very tall....this will be important in my story.

We were going to go to the movies out at the Florence Mall.  We got there way early so we decided to browse Barnes & Noble book store.

So we go in and I always headed for the spiritual section and the  limited area of paranormal books they had.

I had had a few rough days because of my oldest son.  So that morning during me morning prayers I was fussing with God and was telling God I felt like he had forgotten all about me.  I didn't even fell the presence of my guide around me.  So I was having a good olf fashioned pity party for myself thinking God didn't care about me anymore.....so that is where this story begins.

I was standing there looking through the books when I little old man, I would have guessed he was at least 80, all of a sudden was standing next to me.  He had on a rumpled old brown coat, kind of like a raincoat.  He had on a hat, like a rain hat and I noticed there were several strands of white hair escaping from his hat and they fell down around his shoulders.  He wasn't very tall, maybe 5'2" or so.  Since it was July...I think...anyway it was really hot outside..summer time.  I was thinking to myself why is that guy dressed like that when it is sunny and hot out. :Picture 562:

Now, my husband is eight behind me one row of books back.  So keep in mind since he is so tall he has a bird's eye view of the store over all the racks of books, he can just about see the entire store.

So there I am standing there and this queer little man starts getting a little closer and a little bit closer until he is standing next to me.  I am think, ah ok.....

Then I turned and looked at him.  He had the bluest eyes I had ever seen.  His face was wrinkled but kind.  His long white tresses of white hair and his blue eyes reminded me of my dad who had recently passed.

So we make eye contact and I smiled at him although I felt a little unnerved.  So he leans in and in a very low voice he said to me.....you know there ARE angels.  

I was like....ok......and I did not reply.

So he says again...there really are angels do you believe in them?

So I kinda nodded my head in agreement.

Then he says......God knows you are having a rough time and heard you fussing this morning about Him not caring about you anymore, but He wants you to know He loves you and has not forsaken you.  It will be ok, He heard you this morning, He loves you.

So I am standing there looking at this little old man in the rumpled brown coat thinking.....WTH????

And he says ....you will be fine just trust and believe.  That's what I came here to tell you...or something to that effect, I cannot remember word for word anymore.

Then I felt my  eyes tear up and I stood looking into that leathery old face with the sparkling blue eyes and just started crying.  I glanced over to my husband who had been observing this going on and then looked back and the little old man was gone.

I looked at my husband and said you saw him didn't you and he nodded yes.  I ran to the end of the isle and looked up and down the store as best I could.  My husband had a bird's eye view and scanned the whole store too.  The man seemed to have vanished.

So I did a complete search once more around the store.  There was a clerk standing by the front door putting up a display.  I asked him if he saw the little man in the rumpled brown coat walk out the door.  He says to me....IF someone came in here with a coat on in this scorching heat we would have tailed them.  Why would they wear a coat in summer?  We would think it was to steal things.  Somebody would have noticed him.  

So there I stood, I didn't know how to feel.  I loved his message, but at the same time he creeped me out.  Was he an angel?  I don't know.  Would an angel appear as a little old man?   Maybe.  He reminded me of my dad, who I adored.

So there you have it.  Who do you think he was????

but, the story gets better.....which I will put in another post.....because I saw him again a few years later! :confused0068:

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#2 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:24 AM

So it is another hot summer day a few years later, I don't recall how much time had passed, and I am going to Rempke's market down the street from me.  I had the window down and I was listening to Andrea Bocelli .

I wasn't in a rush, but down there people are always walking out in front of you expecting...or hoping....you will stop.  Most times I do.  Now, I had let about 3-4 people walk in front of my van crossing in front of me.  I can and do get a bit testy at times and here comes this woman pushing her cart walking up and looking like she wanted to cross the way in front of me.  I was not going very fast.  I had to make a split decision should I let her cut in front of me or not?  So I decided to stop and let her cross.

Just as I was applying the brakes a young boy, maybe 3 or so darted out between the parked cars right in my path so I slammed on the brakes to avoid hitting him.  I couldn't see him.  A frantic mother is screaming and runs over and scooped the boy up.  My heart was racing and I was thinking OMG I nearly hit that kid.  I mean, he dashed out right in front of me.  I didn't hit him, but it scared me half to death.  My heart was pounding in my chest thinking what could have happeded had I not stopped.

So I am sitting there trying to gain my composure and I hear this voice say.....it's a good thing you did the right thing and decided to stop.

So I turn my head and look out the window and low and behold it was the little man I had seen in the brown rumpled coat at the book store.....BUT....this time he was holding onto an empty cart and....wait for it.....he was wearing a Hawaiian shirt!  Go ahead and laugh and shake your head like what were you smokin....but there he stood, in this colorful shirt smiling and standing next to my window!!

He says....it was a good thing you decided to be kind and let that lady cross, otherwise you would have hit that little boy.

Now, I am already shaken up because of the whole incident, and then he has to appear and scare the heebie jebbies out of me standing there deck out in that outfit?  His santa colored hair was in long curls down his shoulders.  To be honest, he looked like an old hippie. I was a bit taken back and just stared at him.
Once again I was kind of speechless.  I nodded in response to what he said, but my mind was racing thinking OMG it's him, the little man I saw in the rumpled coat!!!!!

So then he says be good, always do the right thing and be kind to people.....and with that he started to push the cart and just vanished or kind of just faded out. While this interaction is going on traffic is building up behind me and people are beeping their horns.  Can't they see I am having a conversation with the guy in the Hawaiian shirt???  Maybe not!

I have never seen him again, but i can close my eyes and see his face and those dazzling blue eyes.

Was he a spirit?  Was he an angel?   Honestly I don't know.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:52 PM

Those are wonderful encounters, Amethyst. To me, it sounds like he's an angel.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 siguie

siguie

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:38 AM