263 replies to this topic

#261 delilah

delilah

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:11 AM

I went to the site that Ryan posted his remarks and it sounded like it was over because it was only supposed to be just so many episodes anyway.  It was on against some tough competition in the networks so I guess it didn't make it.
How silent the fields if no birds sang there except those that sang best  

#262 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,542 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 21 June 2009 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE(Dem0000 @ Apr 30 2008, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL
I've wondered about this too Trin... although pro wrestling is SciFi isn't it??

I wonder why they aren't showing any reruns if it hasn't been cancelled. I have to say it would be better than two showings of Intervention.

sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.

ProWrestling WOULD be Scifi IF the staged it as Barbarian VS Wizard/Alien/Dragon etc.
It's not the sort of SF though that appeals very much to the demographic that loves things like Battlestar Galatica, Stargate, (Star Trek, Star Wars....)  Lord of the Rings...

#263 equus6

equus6

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:43 AM

Paranormal States did a show that took place here in Burnsville NC. It was in Cold Hollow off of Pensacola Road. I was watching it and recognized Cold Hollow but it didn't click until I saw one of my co workers being interviewed on the show. Her name is Lillie. I was watching the show and said, "Hey! That's Lillie!! The next day at work I went into her office and told her I saw her on the show. She was so embarrassed!! She begged me not to tell anyone because she thought everyone would think she was crazy. She told me the whole story about her family and the house that is haunted. It was so interesting to get the story I had just seen on TV first hand from someone that has actually been to the location and has had so many experiences! It's funny how her attitude changed when she found out that someone believed her instead of making fun of the fact that she's had experiences. She was almost relieved that someone was interested and listening. If you get the chance to see this episode, watch it! The team got some great evidence!! I told Lillie about Ghost Study and told her that all she will get is support and be able to speak with the BESTEST people on earth!!! I hope she gets into this forum!
Don't worry about the people in your past. There is a reason they didn't make it to your future....

#264 dugewangzi

dugewangzi

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:56 PM

This is interesting .....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users