Free Skins
© Fisana

Need Feedback On This Picture I Think It's A Ghost!

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

View Postlovinlizzy25, on 21 July 2013 - 07:18 AM, said:

That's good that you slept like a baby the rest of the night and a really great story.  I have also experienced waking up and not being able to move a few times it is no fun.

It sure isn't.  It made me feel better that my grandpa was in the house and not some random burglar lol
Posted Image

#62 lovinlizzy25

lovinlizzy25

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:08 AM

Yes lol. When I feel like someone's holding me down it always scares me though maybe it's cause I always feel a presence just don't know who or what it is.

#63 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:09 AM

It used to happen more frequently when I was a kid, mostly when I was between 8 and 10.  I guess there were some ghosts out there that knew I was a weak little kid lol

Edited by NightWalker_07, 22 July 2013 - 07:10 AM.

Posted Image

#64 lovinlizzy25

lovinlizzy25

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:06 AM

I think the first time it happened to me I might have been 19.

#65 OffDutyCop

OffDutyCop

Paranormal Law Enforcer

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,340 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Research and Investigation, Military History, Law Enforcement History, Irish and Irish-American History, Naval and Martime History, Writing, Video Gaming

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:51 AM

View Postlovinlizzy25, on 14 July 2013 - 10:50 PM, said:

I have been freaked out ever since I took this pic I have only had one paranormal  encounter in my life and I believe it was my grandfather but I  have no clue with this picture. Thank you for you're feedback I still feel as if something is in it.

To be quite honest, I'm having some difficulty seeing your picture (probably due to the fact that I'm trying to view it from my iPhone). While I can't offer an analysis, I would like to offer some words of encouragement. You say that you've only had one experience in your life that you believe to be paranormal, and you think that was an encounter with a loved one.

With that being said, you shouldn't let any picture, in itself, "freak you out". In the absence of any other activity, a picture is just that...a picture. Often they're explainable, and sometimes they're not, but, in my experience, they're nothing to get yourself worked up over. Regardless, even if you have captured some evidence of paranormal activity, please know that very few entities can cause you physical harm.

Don't let what you THINK might be a photo of an apparition cause you to live in fear. Go about your day to day, content in the fact that if there is someone there, they haven't, and probably won't bother you.

"In each of us, there are two sides at war....the good and the evil. The fight rages between them all of our lives, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be, we are. " ---Dr. Henry Jekyll

#66 lovinlizzy25

lovinlizzy25

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:21 AM

Thank you I'm only hoping that it was my grandfather looking after me and my little girl while we were here alone that night he was everything to me it really makes you grow up when you're young and someone in you're family has cancer i still think of him all the time. I remember while he had cancer and he was drinking a milk shake he spilled some on his chest and I wiped it off him cause he could not I was only around 10 or 11 at the time that day changed me as a person forever.

#67 malestrom

malestrom

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:55 AM

Welcome Lizzy! I am a believer of the paranormal.I haven't seen anything though....

I find it difficult that any picture or video can be accepted as truly paranormal.That is because everything always falls in some sort of category.Pareidolia,flash,matrixing,camera shaking etc

So if your picture is truly some person,(entity), just because it can be eliminated as pareidolia or matrixing,it is condemned to be just that.

Someone mentioned about,hard evidence.I really would like to know what it would take, to make someone believe that a photo is trully paranormal?

Again welcome!

Chris

#68 lovinlizzy25

lovinlizzy25

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:25 AM

Yes I would like to know to. I mean if I was a ghost I wouldn't just come out and be like heyyyyyyyyyyy time for my close up! I don't think I'm going to ever see a true clear picture but if everyone knows there are ghost what's the big fuss about.

#69 rubydrake

rubydrake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

Lizzy, I found the story about you wiping the milkshake off of your grandpa to be very touching.

You are a sweet and thoughtful girl.

I'm sure your grandpa is watching over you and your family. :)

#70 lovinlizzy25

lovinlizzy25

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:18 AM

Thank you I feel like he is watching over us. Sometimes I would like to just get away from this crazy world and step back into time when I was about 10 and go arrowhead hunting with him how I miss those days.

#71 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:24 PM

View Postmalestrom, on 23 July 2013 - 03:55 AM, said:

... Someone mentioned about,hard evidence.I really would like to know what it would take, to make someone believe that a photo is truly paranormal? ...

Sadly, for people who want this, there is nothing that can make a single, still photograph proof of the paranormal. Nothing. Proof of the paranormal will have to come from some area other than photography. At best photography can only play a very minor supporting role in any group of evidence for anything paranormal.

#72 Alonewitheverybody

Alonewitheverybody

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, urban exploration photos (although i don't partake) Derren Brown :-)

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:56 AM

I can't see a face. Saying that, i am rubbish at seeing things in photos! As for being unable to move when you wake, that's just sleep paralysis. It's nothing paranormal or worrying!

Edited by Alonewitheverybody, 04 August 2013 - 10:57 AM.

Posted Image
Created by SilentWalkerGStudy :-)