Creepy Things That Kids Say

• You cannot reply to this topic
45 replies to this topic

#21 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 October 2018 - 08:44 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 12 September 2018 - 04:19 PM, said:

3. More Than Jealous

My 3 year old daughter stood next to her new born brother and looked at him for awhile then turned and looked at me and said, “Daddy its a monster... we should bury it.”

4. Way Too Deep And Weird

I was on a bus recently and we were stopped outside a walk-in clinic. A little girl in the seat in front of me turned to her dad and said, “Death is the poor man’s doctor.” And that was that.

My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#22 daphnerose

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 08:54 PM

Wow.

#23 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 October 2018 - 08:59 PM

It's amazing how scarily smart kids are.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#24 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,583 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 05:42 AM

Story~8

My mum owns a small cottage and we used to go there on holidays. When my sister (we'll call her Han, because that is her name) was a kid, the cottage was the only place she'd ever play alone (she usually preferred to be with the grown-ups). As far as we know she never had any imaginary friends, but when she was about 15 she heard mum talking to her friend, something like "It was funny, but whenever we went there Han would go off and talk to herself and play on her own", to which my sister said "no, that's not right, there was a little boy with me, I was always playing with a little boy when we went there".

For unrelated reasons we hadn't been there since Han was about 6, but 10 years later we went back, and Han woke up in the middle of the night and saw a little boy standing at the foot of her bed, she thinks he was trying to say goodbye, because she wasn't a child anymore.

The story would end there, but my sister, now 23, recently took her friend Jack there, and Jack's five-year-old son told her he'd spent all day playing with a little boy after they'd watched him playing alone in the garden.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#25 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 04:03 AM

Wow. That's cool. He kept her company and vice versa.

5. The Bad Man

Why are you crying?

“Bad man”

What bad man?

“There.” Points behind me at a dark corner of the room

Lamp on bookshelf next to said darkened corner falls off as soon as I turn to look.

She slept in our bed that night.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 07 October 2018 - 04:07 AM.

My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#26 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 11:54 PM

6. Leatherface

I was sound asleep, and at around 6am I was woken up by my 4 year old daughters face inches from mine. She looked right into my eyes and whispered, “I want to peel all your skin off”.

The backstory here is I had been sunburned the previous week, and was starting to peel. In my sleep addled state however, it was pretty terrifying for a few seconds. I didn’t know if I was dreaming, or what was going The Watchful Eye

7. The Watchful Eye

I don’t have kids, but once, visiting some friends on a farm, my buddy’s youngest girl (5 or 6) at the time, was afraid of the chickens. I tried to explain to her that the chickens weren’t there to hurt us but she wasn’t having it.

So I’m sitting around the fire pit, looking at one of the chickens a few feet in front of me when I feel hot breath in my ear as she whispers:

“See. He’s always watching.”

Horrific and hysterical all at once.

8. Don’t Encourage Them

My co-worker’s four year old daughter always thought that the rattling of the water pipes in the kitchen cupboards were “white wolves” and the sound always scared her.

One day she was sitting at the kitchen table and she said, “Mom. The white wolves aren’t bad… they’re our friends!”

Her mom encouraged the idea by saying, “Yes! The white wolves are protecting us. They are our friends.”

Then her daughter added in, “They’re our friends, but not the man who crawls on the floor and stands by my bed.”

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 03 November 2018 - 11:55 PM.

My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#27 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 08:31 PM

9. The Boiler Room

When my kid was four, we were watching a documentary on the Titanic. The scene was a picture of the boiler room, and the camera panned from left to right. He pointed at the TV and said, “That’s wrong. The boilers were on the other side, and I was right here.” He pointed to a small space in the boiler room. “That’s where I was. And that’s why I don’t like water now.”

10. The Man Outside The Window

When my son was young, he came and climbed into bed with us, crying. I asked him what was wrong. He said that the big fat man with a bloody hole in his head kept trying to open his window.

11. Roger’s Last Day

My little brother’s imaginary friend, Roger, lived under our coffee table. Roger had a wife and nine kids. Roger and his family lived peacefully alongside us for three years. One day, my little brother announced that Roger wouldn’t be around anymore since he shot and killed himself and his whole family.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#28 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,583 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 04:46 AM

Oh my these are freaky :fright:
My Signature
Posted Image

#29 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,583 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 05:01 AM

Story~

My mother was babysitting my daughter while I was at a doctor’s appointment and said: “Oh no, Grandma. Mama’s not coming any more today. She was in a bad, bad accident. She can’t come get us.” I had indeed been in an accident that almost killed me at that exact time. None of my family had yet been notified.

~

My sister described her “imaginary” friend, saying: “He sits on my bed and waits for his mom. He’s not allowed to go home by himself because of his arm.” I asked what happened to his arm, and she said: “His mom ran him over when he was drawing with chalk. That’s why he’s always crying, because he doesn’t like being dead.”
My Signature
Posted Image

#30 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 08:12 AM

Wow! That last one is freaky, but oh so sad.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#31 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 08:19 AM

12. Two Weeks Notice

I was babysitting my 4-year-old niece. And, we’re watching cartoons when she looks over, dead serious and wonders, “So what’s gonna happen to us when we die in two weeks?”

13. The Girl Without A Face

When my daughter was 4, she woke me up on a dark morning with this gem, “Mom…wake up….mom. There’s a girl in my room who doesn’t have a face.”

The sun wasn’t up, and my tired brain was like what the heck?, I let out a small giggle from my unease. She pulled me by my arm out of bed and took me to her room to show me the girl. She tells me it’s under her bed, and I’m thinking when did her imagination get so creepy. So I look under her bed, knowing if this were a horror movie this would be a stupid move. And then I see the girl without a face; it wasn’t her imagination… It was one of her dolls, with a pair of doll pants pulled over her face. I laughed, and my daughter was belly laughing so hard because she loves doing silly things. But seriously in those few moments, she freaked me out so bad.

14. In Mommy’s Tummy

When my daughter was about 3 years old, she had a sound machine in her room to help her sleep. We typically had it on the babbling brook, or night time crickets sounds. One night I was putting her to bed and turned on the sound machine, she had been playing with it earlier, and the left on sound was the sound of a beating heart. After a few minutes of laying there with her in the dark, she looked at me and said: “I didn’t like being in mommy’s tummy, it was dark and wet, and I don’t want to go back in there, ok?”

15. The Visitor In The Sun Room

The house I bought belonged to a recently deceased couple. The lady was an avid gardener, and they built a beautiful sunroom to house their indoor plants. She spent a lot of time in that room, as I hear it.

I’ve found my 4-year-old staring at that room from afar a few times, and when I asked what she was doing, she whispered, “Is that mommy?”

16. “Was She Nice?”

Not a parent, but when I was growing up my family lived in an ancient house. Odd things would happen such as doors being cracked open. Never really freaked us out since there were so many of us kids that we figured someone had opened the door and forgot to shut it completely. Anyways, one day while we were having breakfast, my three-year-old sister looks at me and says “Was she nice?” And everyone looked at her like what the heck?? So she says “the lady that went into your room at night. Was she nice? She told me she saw you sleeping. She goes every night and leaves the door open.” We moved out shortly after.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#32 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:23 PM

oooh these are good! Kids have that connection with the paranormal, don't they?
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#33 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:41 AM

Yeah, they do. You never know what they're thinking or what they'll say.

17. Did Not Expect That

He said that he had a dream about a school shooting the previous night. I asked him what happened in the dream and he responded with, “Hmm…Let me think. I forgot who I shot first.”

18. Now Scared Of The Dark

One time my husband and I went to his friend's house for a bonfire. Anyway, his son Lane was sitting on my lap, I went to get up, and he screamed then told me to sit back down. I asked him what was wrong and he said that “it” was watching me from the dark corner of the house and if I got up “it” was going to hurt me. He pointed to it and even described its looks. He said it was a tall monster with more teeth than a shark; it had no eyes — enormous claws. It was as big as the house.

I stayed there for 2 hours until he fell asleep. Told his dad to take him, and ran to the house. Scared of the dark ever since.

19. Babysitting

I was babysitting my little cousin. We went to the park, and I had to stop at the Bed Bath and Beyond to pick up a cutting board for my mom.

I find the one she needs, and look up to see my cousin in the next aisle, utterly stunned by the big wall of knives before her. She looks at me, and very cheerfully says, “Look at all those murder weapons!” She’s just a creepy child in general.

20. All The Girls Were Normal

I used to nanny for this family that had three kids: two older girls and a boy about 3. The girls were normal. The boy would only ever talk about death. If we played with Legos, he would kill all the Lego people, and his voice would get this weird deep sound to it as he described their demises. Play with the dog, and he’d eventually talk about breaking its neck. Coloring would just be him with a black or red crayon filling in a whole page. He would whisper threats to his sisters. If we read a book, he would suggest murdering characters.

He was the most morbid child I’d ever met. And I don’t know where it came from since his parents were real hippy-dippy. I mean all organic eating, no tv watching, in love with nature people.

He either had gone through some severe trauma, or the devil possessed him. Either way, I quit shortly after when they laughed off my concern over his mindset.

21. From One Imaginary Friend To The Other

My half brother used to have an imaginary friend named Jerry Brusher who was friendly and did nice things all the time. Then he made a new imaginary friend named Terry, who was mean and got blamed for all the bad stuff my brother did. Eventually, Terry murdered Jerry.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#34 daphnerose

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 09:23 PM

Are you making this stuff up?!?  It's crazy creepy!!  I'd be like half unhinged if all these things were said to me!!!!

#35 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 01:39 PM

No, I get them from web surfing. They're from sites like Twitter and Reddit
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#36 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,583 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:47 PM

My personal story

My little sister (13 years my junior) said to our mother when she was under 4 years of age. "I was someone else's little girl before I was yours and I came across the water to be with you'! Now that made my hair stand up! :shocked:
My Signature
Posted Image

#37 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 11:43 AM

The Digger

My four-year-old nephew doesn’t talk much. But when he does, he says some of the weirdest things. Best one I can think of off the top of my head:

He was outside playing near the edge of his parents’ yard, digging holes with a little plastic shovel in the dirt. He looked very focused and was making each hole the same size and shape. His mom went outside to check on him, and asked “Hey there Z, whatcha diggin’ for?”

He looked her right in the eyes, and with a completely straight face said, “My soul.

My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#38 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 01:23 AM

Reddit is a good spot for creepy things! What subreddits are you looking at ?
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#39 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:08 PM

r/AskReddit, r/CreepyKids, etc.
'https://www.reddit.c...things kids say

"IT"

Today while I was monitoring in the lunch room for the preschool/daycare I work at, one of the little girls stopped me and we started to talk. The conversation went something like this:

Kid: "Lizzie, guess what?"
Me: "What?"
Kid: smiling proudly "I watched IT today."
My smile disappears. Me: "You what?"
Kid: still smiling "I watched IT!"
I sit down next to her. Me: "Were you scared?"
Kid: "No! It wasn't scary at all."
Me: "Oh, so did you watch it with your parents? Is that why you weren't scared?"
Kid: gives me a strange look "No, I already told you, it wasn't scary, it was funny! The clown was so silly!" she giggles.
Me: "Have you watched it before? Is that why it wasn't scary?"
Kid: pouting "No, Lizzie, I already TOLD you! It wasn't scary! But my mommy and me watched it 5 times!" holding up four fingers. She then goes on to tell me that the whole family loves the movie, and she has watched it by herself 3 times.

I honestly have no idea what's going on in that household, but it certainly freaked me out.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 03 January 2019 - 05:08 PM.

My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#40 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:31 PM

The Church (paraphrased)
Once, we went on a family trip to Bilbao, in Spain. I went walking with my nephew; he was approximately four years old at that time.

We were in front of an old abandoned church, and then, suddenly, he started to scream very loudly and told me to make them stop scaring him. We were alone, and no one else was inside the church or the street.

About one year later, I saw on a TV show that the said, during the Spanish civil war the church had was bombed.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com