• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:22 PM

Posted Image

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#62 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:25 PM

Omg, we made it home! We seriously almost got killed at least 4 times because people are jerks on the road.. like this wasn't accidental crap either, 2 dudes were playing chicken in rush hour traffic, we almost hit both of them as they weaved extremely fast through the crowded road. Then some dude kept trying to cut in front of a truck carrying gasoline. Like we were watching him, and he was wedged between two cars (one who cut him off, and us off) and he was weaving in and out of his lane, trying to speed up to get in front of this truck, and having to slow back down because he couldn't get out. And I forget another incident... it probably wasn't as extreme.

The wedding was good, different, but good. And we ate a lot of food.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#63 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,813 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:48 PM

Love your Blog, Frootloops... and glad the wedding went well... I remember you saying it was what, a 2 or 3 hour drive there?
And glad you made it home safely from the wedding.... can't have you taking time off from the forums because you're in the hospital with a broken leg.  :)

I think the dudes were laughing because they got busted for staring at you.  ;)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#64 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:46 AM

Yeah, we left our apartment around 11am, and got there at 2:30PM. So it was about 3 and a half. It was mostly our side of the family there, because the Grooms family all lives out of state, so his parents, sister, brother, and their little families, and his grandpa were there. And the grooms mom made all the food, it was really good, she had like a ton of pinwheel sandwiches, and I had to try them all, and Mr. was like "Why are you eating the green one?" and I was like "Because it is yummy."

Our bride crafted the heck out of that place, lol. All her decorations where made by her, and her dress was made by her, and I am sure if she had the time, her new husbands suit would of been made by her lol.

Omg, Jim, if one those people had killed me, you guys would of had a new member being haunted by some chick that died and is now leaving froot loops around the house, and it would be even creepier, because they never buy froot loops... OooOOOoooOOOooo lol. Honestly, a broken leg wouldn't keep me from the internet, you guys would just get tired of me complaining about having to hobble around and being shorter then usual lol.

#65 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:27 AM

Glad you are home safe :)
Posted Image

#66 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:50 AM

Me too lol.  And I am sure Mr. is glad to be going back to work, I have been very aggressively cranky lately, to the point where I am screaming out in frustration at the most stupidest things. And it scares Mr. because there is nothing he can do, and I can't tell him what's wrong, because I just don't know, I just might be crazy or there are more then one froot loops in my head lol.

#67 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,813 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:48 PM

We don't need any more ghosts around here, Frootloops... so stay safe. Pooky is enough.
Oh, and quit playing with Ouija boards and the other frootloops will leave.  :carrot:  Thank you, I'm here every Friday.... and try the roast beast!.  :lol:
~
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#68 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:41 AM

lol I'm a Gemini, there will always be more than one froot loop in this bowl

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users