• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Lilmo

Lilmo

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:14 AM

A couple of months ago my daughter said she heard tapping on her window. I looked outside, didn't see anything and thought it was the wind. A coupe of weeks ago she said that a Barbie doll that was hanging from her ceiling fan started reeling around and shaking. Two nights ago, she heard a rapping sound coming from her adjacent bonus room. Last night, she said that an empty bottle of green tea tipped over on her desk, then a cup tipped over and a bow just fell from her bow holder. This happened all in quick succession. She's pretty imaginative so I haven't thought much of it until last night. I've had to start sleeping with her at least three nights a week now. She has her two dogs in the room and they haven't been acting strangely when this happpens.
My elderly mom lives with me also. She's commented in the past that she's heard sounds like something falling over in the kitchen. She's gone to look and everything is in place. I am beginning to think that it's not just my daughters imagination! She's so nonchalant about it. I asked her if it scared her when these things happened and she just said that she was kind of in disbelief so didn't really get scared until it was actually time to go to bed. That's when she calls me to come in there. It's rather scary though because it seems like things are escalating and happening more frequently!

#2 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,289 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:39 AM

How old is your daughter?"
How long have you lived in your home?

Has anything changed in the last few months?
Bring something home from the thrift store?
Practice the occult in any form?
Try a Ouija board?
Contention in the home?
Are you remodeling your home in any way?
Does your daughter have any psychological problems?
Is your family religious at all?

Any details would be appreciated.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#3 Lilmo

Lilmo

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:52 AM

Oh there is much contention in the home. Lol. She's hitting puberty and we seem to argue on a daily basis!

She was  diagnosed with general anxiety disorder years ago.  Nothing new has been brought into our

home. We're not religious.  More just agnostic. Haven't practiced the occult in any way. We've been here

For 11 1/2 years now.

#4 Lilmo

Lilmo

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:14 AM

She also gets angry very easily. She has bouts of sadness also. Our house was built in the early

90's. Only one other owner. None of us has ever liked the house. Nothing I can put my finger on.

It's just never seemed like home. My Mom has said from day one that she's heard things. I never

have other than the bumps from the kitchen area. My daughter hasn't either until recently.

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:42 AM

So is your daughter around 10 to 14 or older?

It sounds to me like contention in the home may have attracted something in. And right now, this presence is testing the waters (so to speak). And it definitely wants to make it's presence known. Anxiety issues alone can make one vulnerable. Then add contention to the mix and we have an invitation of sorts.

Is your daughter on any type of medication? If not, I would talk with her doctor and touch bases with him/her with her present status. Like you say, she's going through puberty and there are some anxiety issues. So this could all be expected. But in your case, it has apparently attracted an unseen being (not good).

Work on ways to reduce the contention by 65% as soon as possible (if you can). Make sure you talk to her doctor. And if she has medication, make sure she's taking it as prescribed, especially during this time.

And assuming this is an unseen presence, it's important to ignore it for the most part. But in you're case, I would suggest taking the liberty of proclaiming to it that it is not wanted and to leave your family alone. This step seems to work better for those that are religious... but it should still help. Just revoke whatever invitation it thinks it has by telling it to leave and do so in no uncertain terms. Just don't yell at it and don't be demanding. And do it right after you experience evidence of it's presence. But both you and your daughter should only do it once. We don't want it to think you are attempting to open up a line of communication with it because you are not.

And lastly, try not to talk about it unless you are away from the home.

We can come up with a strategy for your particular case... and I'm sure other members here will want to clime in and help with that.
Posted Image

#6 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 12:12 PM

Jim has good advice.

My advice is to make your home as bright and cheerful as you can, clear any clutter, keep the blinds open to let the sun in, when no one is watching tv, turn the radio on, sing and dance and stuff, have a family game night. It seems to want the negative, so fight it with the positive.

Maybe enroll your daughter into a self defense class, like karate or tai-chi, both can help her control her anger and find inner peace, and feel less vulnerable. Take a class together, it can be anything, painting, knitting, sewing, martial arts, or even try out for a local play.

I agree you should take your daughter to your doctor, general anxiety can sometimes be a symptom of other mental illnesses or chemical imbalances, both can make her more vulnerable to bad things, and make here mood shift to the extremes.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#7 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 12:15 PM

Very good! .......thank you for chiming in with that, Frootloops!   :)
Posted Image

#8 Lilmo

Lilmo

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:37 PM

I forgot to add that's she's 12 1/2!  She is on meds for her anxiety. It's basically a mild sedative. She can't take most long acting meds for anxiety because she has a chronic health condition that affects her liver function. Come to think of it, it's been an extremely stressful 6 months! She's been hospitalized twice needing blood transfusions due to her chronic anemia and she had her gallbladder removed in Feb. She's missed a lot of school so she has to stay everyday until 5 p to do makeup work then come home and do more. So, yes, her stress level is at an all time high. We don't gave an appt. with her psychiatrist for another month.
Oh boy....not only have we talked about it but she even reenacted the doll episode for me and my dad. To add to that....she said that she had music playing in her bedroom..she was in the bathroom and heard a creepy laugh. She came out of the bathroom...sat down at her computer and a few mins later the doll started swinging around.
We won't be talking about it at home anymore!
Sorry to go on and on. It's just good to talk about it. So thank y'all for some very good advice!

#9 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:54 PM

Poor kid, being sick and missing school, then having to catch up with extra work and homework, no wonder she is stressed out. She must be really looking forward to summer vacation. Oh! That's a good thing to focus on, making plans for the summer, you guys can discuss what things you want to do this summer, it might help her distress thinking about the possibilities of day trips, weekend getaways, sleep overs with the gals, fun things.

You don't have to be sorry about going on and on lol, we are here to help, and the more we know, the better things we can suggest. I babble on all the time, people are use to it. lol.

#10 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

Her stress levels must be through the roof... and yours too!  

What's the underlying cause of her chronic anemia?

How many of these health issues started within the last year or two?

Maybe someone here on the forums can come up with some natural treatments for stress and high anxiety. We particularly need to find some safe practices for your daughter. And it wouldn't hurt to involve yourself as well and team up.  :)  I'm thinking Yoga perhaps.... but there's probably many possibilities to consider.
Posted Image

#11 Lilmo

Lilmo

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:16 PM

She was diagnosed with Hereditary Spherocytosis when she was 10 months old. Inherited it from her dads side of the family. Her body destroys her red blood cells at a rapid rate. Any kind of infection sends her into an aplastic crisis. She has to be hospitalized and transfused then. She also has an enlarged spleen so any contact sports are out....sadly even yoga! She's not supposed to contort her torso due to possible injury to spleen. We do practice meditation. Just the basic " visualize a beautiful place" closing our eyes, deep breathing. We also had a long discussion today about all of the fun things we're going to do this summer!  Any more suggestions are welcome. At least she's not scared tonight. She's in her room with the door shut just puttering around! Hoping for a quiet night. Thank you all for your help so far. I'll be updating!

#12 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:19 PM

I like to meditate while my husband sleeps. I always picture a bright white room, and the longer I focus on my breathing and be in a zenful state, the room slowly fills with beautiful colors. Once I am at peace, I either get up for the day, or lay back down to nap a bit.

I'm glad she is not scared tonight, and I hope she can sleep through the night.

#13 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:16 PM

Meditation is a good thing.  :)  

Please keep us posted on any activity.  

And I would suggest you keep a log. Write out each episode in your log... but only a paragraph or so per episode. And at some point, you can use it to compare events and develop a plan of action, if needed.

And please consider what Frootloops and I have shared with you as you tackle this situation.

Any other members wish to chime in?   :  )
Posted Image

#14 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:40 PM

Jim, Hereditary spherocytosis is a cause of an enlarged spleen.

Hypersplenism

The spleen normally removes old and/or damaged red blood cells from the bloodstream. However, when the spleen enlarges, it traps and stores an excessive number of red blood cells, causing anemia. Sometimes, the spleen also destroys white blood cells and/or platelets. This process creates a vicious circle: the more cells the spleen traps, the larger it grows, and the larger it grows, the more blood cells it traps and destroys.

Source: Merck Manuals

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#15 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:52 PM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 01 May 2017 - 09:40 PM, said:

Jim, Hereditary spherocytosis is a cause of an enlarged spleen.
Source: Merck Manuals

I know, and it's rather torturous... it was also the cause of her gall bladder being removed. I did end up researching all of it last night. And I can definitely see a reason for the stress and anxiety. I was researching to rule out any "entity tampering" and that was easy to rule out considering that the hereditary spherocytosis is congenital.
Posted Image

#16 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:53 PM

:good:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#17 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:03 AM

Check in when you can, Lilmo.   :)
Posted Image

#18 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:24 AM

I hope things are going alright Lilmo.

#19 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:05 PM

First of all, you and your daughter are in my prayers.
That's quite a load for a girl that age to haul around with her.
I agree with everything that Jim said. Protect yourselves. Protect your house.
Revoke any invitations to anything real or imagined and then seal it with belief
and faith in God as you understand him/her/it.
I love it that you mentioned Meditation to which Jim agreed. :)
That has really helped me in clearing my mind and helping me gain insights.
A powerful Mantra that can protect you against Evil is:
OM Dum Durgayei Namaha

Peace be with you all.
Peace

Posted Image

#20 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:52 AM

Hey, I'm not saying to try these things (not at all), but has your daughter ever tried herbal supplements for her condition? ....TNT for example? Or even magnesium salt?

And just to cross it off the list, does anyone in the household have Bipolar?

Feel free to address this in a private message to me if you would rather respond that way.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your thoughts on this, Captain... I always appreciate your input.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users