281 replies to this topic

#81 tinkerbella

tinkerbella

EVP

• GS Member
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE(MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe @ Feb 14 2008, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just because no one else can hear the voices, doesn't mean you are crazy. It just means they are deaf... lol. Seriously though, you are not crazy.

haha, thanks!  I enjoy reading your posts here... And hopefully you will capture something you can share with the rest of us on your DVR!  smile.gif

#82 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 03 April 2008 - 05:17 PM

Kawonkamish Everyone,

It had been fairly quiet here for awhile. There was only been occasional footsteps and a whisper or two, until yesterday. I had just gotten home from work, around 12:05pm and I had decided to use the backdoor to enter the house, instead of the front door. As I was walking on the path by the porch windows, I happened to glance into the house and saw, what I took to be my mother. She was standing in the living room, in front of the television. I was a bit surprised, as she had told me, she was going over her friends house to play cards. Well I walked around the house to the backyard and unlocked the door. I stepped in and immediately looked for her, as she was not in front of the television, when I walked in. She was not home. There was no one in the house, except me. I checked every room and the basement door was locked. I checked the front door, it was locked.

Last night I heard some more sounds. First were the sounds of creaking floorboards near the television and then the sounds moved to the area of the fireplace, then to the bathroom on towards my bedroom door, then they started near the television again. I dismissed it at first, but then I heard footsteps go from my mother's room to the kitchen. I thought this odd, so I got up and looked, there was no one there. Now partially freaked I went back to bed, only to hear more footsteps a short while later.

Well I have to be going. I will post more as things happen.

* Edited for spelling.

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 03 April 2008 - 05:20 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#83 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:02 PM

It is April 10, 2008. Well not much has happened since the April 2. It's been kind of quiet, only an occasional rap or footstep. I have not seen the shadow person as of late. It may have been a one time sighting.

Well, I spoke too soon. Just now as I got up from the computer, to go and close the porch shades, I heard a strange guttural sound. Not quite a groan and not a growl either. If anyone has seen The Grudge, they would recognise sound the ghost makes. Well that is pretty much the sound I heard, it was... how shall we say an bit disconcerting. I thought "Okay, that is a new one." I have know turned on the lights in the living room. I was sitting quite content in the dark until now. It seems the ghosts, spooks, whatever you want to call them, have a warped sense of humor. They waited until I had a false sense of security, with the darkness, to then spring that sound on me... grrr. My Mother is away on a brief vacation, so I know it was not her making that noise.

I will post more as things happen.

Posted Image

My Shop

#84 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:25 PM

Things this week seem to be low-key, only minor things happening, i.e. footsteps and occasional voices.

I have been hearing an loud tap sound coming from the wall, between the window and the backdoor. It seems to happen twice a day, between 7-7:30 PM and 10:30-11 PM, every night.  

Approximately an hour ago, I heard a sigh, coming from the corner near my desk, in the sewing/computer room. It was coming from the area around my sister's porcelain dolls.

Posted Image

My Shop

#85 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:53 PM

Kawonkamish,

A few nights ago, my Mother had an encounter with one of the voices. She was in bed just about to drift of into sleep, when she heard a voice cry out 'MOM!!!'. She said, she bolted immediately upright and ran to the porch to check on me.  I was sound asleep. She was so worried, that she did not sleep well for the rest of the night. She kept thinking that one of her children was in trouble and needed her. Everything is fine with all of us kids. Just this Sunday, she came up from the basement, as I was passing by the door, and asked me what I wanted. I told her, that I had not called her.

Lately, I keep seeing things out of the corner of my eye, flitting about. I wear glasses and when the light hits them just right, they act like rear view mirrors. I have been seeing "shadows" moving quickly around behind me as I am sitting, in the parlor chair, working on some bead work or cross-stitch.

I have been hearing more sounds and footsteps in the parlor. They seem to start, from the television, with a loud snap and proceed with footsteps and floorboards creaking as if under someones weight. They move past the fireplace to the bathroom/sewing room area and back towards the television and into the kitchen. Then I would hear another loud snap and then silence. Occasionally I hear, in the early hours of the morning, a sound like what the television makes, when it turns on in the morning.

I will post more later.

Edited for spelling errors.

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 02 June 2008 - 01:55 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#86 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 12:52 PM

Kawonkamish,

Sorry I have not posted anything for a while, it has been kind of hectic here. I was a bridesmaid in my sisters wedding and had family staying with us. We had seven people staying at my house, with people sleeping on couches and on floors. It was a mad house... lol.

Anyway... just last week my niece spent the night over in the sewing/computer room. She had to get up to use the facilities and when she was in there, she heard a woman say, "Hello". She said it sounded like the woman was just outside of the bathroom window; she looked out the window and the whole backyard was pitch-black. So it was impossible, for there to have been anyone there to say anything, as we have motion sensor lights on all sides of the house. No matter which direction the woman came, she would have triggered at least one of the lights. Needless to say my niece was freaked out. She refused to sleep in the sewing/computer room for the remainder of the night, because it abuts the bathroom. She ended up sleeping on the living room couch.

A few nights later, I also heard the woman say, "Hello" while using the facilities. It has happened again a few times since then, as well. While I was in the bathroom, I have also heard, what seemed to be, a conversation going on in the basement. Though I could not comprehend what was being said, it sounded like a man and a woman talking back and forth. I have also heard footsteps moving towards the bathroom, while I was in there. I thought it was my mother, but when I opened the door no one was there and my mother was sound asleep.

Two Fridays ago, as I was sitting on the sofa watching the TV, I saw a light moving left to right in my mother's room. My mother was not home, because on Friday, she goes over a friend's house to play Rummikub or Domino's.

Lately, when I get up during the night, I get the distinct impression that I'm being watched... you know that creepy crawly feeling. It is as if something or someone is staring at me from the kitchen area, near the basement door.

I will let you know if anything else happens.

Posted Image

My Shop

#87 RedRose

RedRose

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:10 PM

Hello! I've just been enthralled for ages, reading this whole thread through. You have SUCH an active house! It's fascinating, but makes me grateful for my very quiet and mellow home. I think that's one of the main reasons I bought it, even though it didn't have a lot of other things I wanted, it is very psychically peaceful. My cats agree.  smile.gif

I'm curious, have you taken any recordings yet? I've just bought a good little dvr myself and am experimenting with it. And I know some people here suggested that you speak to the spirits more and ask them to leave you alone. Have you done that, and if so, was there any response at all--positive or negative?

Also, you mentioned that you have GIRD. I have gastro-intestinal problems as well and one thing I find is that they are greatly aggravated by stress and lack of sleep/relaxation. I think that if you were to spend a sustained period of time away from your restless home, your health would improve. If there were a way for you to do that at some point, it would be interesting!

Best of luck to you and please do keep us updated! Your posts are sooo interesting. I would add, since you've lived there for so long and experienced so much and have never actually been physically harmed, it's highly unlikely to me that that will ever happen. I think your spirits perhaps LIKE having an audience, and wouldn't actually want you to go away!

#88 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE(RedRose @ Sep 30 2008, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm curious, have you taken any recordings yet?...  And I know some people here suggested that you speak to the spirits more and ask them to leave you alone. Have you done that, and if so, was there any response at all--positive or negative?... Also, you mentioned that you have GIRD. I have gastro-intestinal problems as well and one thing I find is that they are greatly aggravated by stress and lack of sleep/relaxation. I think that if you were to spend a sustained period of time away from your restless home, your health would improve. If there were a way for you to do that at some point, it would be interesting!

No I have not taken any recordings as of yet. I have to wait till I am alone in the house. My luck I would start recording and someone would mess it up. I have talked to them and things have quieted down a bit. It is not as active as before. It could also be that they are being kind and letting my mother and I have a period of rest, because of my cousins death. There has not been any "negativity" that I have noticed. Also, I have noticed that things quiet down for a time before, during and after a visit from my baby niece Boston. I think they like her; she is such a sweetheart.

As to leaving my home for any extended periods, I would not be able to. Financially it is out of the question at this time. The times I have gone away to California, have been for weddings and funerals, in which my tickets were paid for by family members. I end up sleeping on couches, which is hard for me to do, being as to how heavy I am. I end up leaving more ill, than when I had arrived.

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 05 October 2008 - 09:43 AM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#89 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:54 AM

My mother and I are still hearing a voice, that sounds like one another, calling our respective names. Mother has heard her being called for, in the middle of the night a few more times. I have been feeling I am being watched, while I am in bed. It feels like someone is standing in the living room, staring in at me through the picture window. I still hear the occasional footsteps in the living room pacing about, but not as often as before. My neice has not slept over since the "Hello" incident. I still hear whispers, coming from the basement, while in the bathroom. I think, when I do get the chance, that is where I will start doing EVP sessions. We seem to be in a lull period, paranormal wise. As I stated in my above post, I think they are being respectful of our grieving period.

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 23 October 2008 - 10:55 AM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#90 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:58 AM

Kawonkamish,

Sorry for not posting. Around midnight, two nights ago, I heard a loud snapping noise followed by footsteps. They started up near the fireplace and seemed to be pacing back and forth from the fireplace to the bathroom and back again. It seemed to go on for at least three hours. Then there was another loud snap, then silence.

Yesterday as I was sitting watching television, I heard something fall in my room, but when I went to look I could not find a single thing out of place.

Last night, as I was about to go to sleep, I heard voices speaking. I could not figure out what was being said, but I could tell there was more than three of them. It sounded like they were two rooms away just barely audible, so you could hear the tone, but just not loud enough to understand what was being said.

Posted Image

My Shop

#91 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:06 AM

happy0045.gif  In case anyone is interested, Jason and Grant will be appearing January 10, 2009 at the Bay State Paranormal Center in Taunton Massachusetts. My sister bought my niece and I tickets to the event for Christmas. Woohoo!!!!!!! I can hardly wait! yahoo.gif

Posted Image

My Shop

#92 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:58 AM

Kawonkamish,

I have had some very weird, recurring dreams. The one that freaks me out the most is about a robot. I was about eight or nine, when I started dreaming about this thing. I still dream it off and on over the years. It has happened again recently.

I am minding my own business, doing this or that, when all of a sudden I feel like I am being stalked. I run trying to find a place to hide. I am running here and there, always looking back behind me, feeling like it is getting closer. I can not see it, but I know it is there. I start to hear it, the sound of gears, pistons and mechanical breathing like Darth Vader. You need to understand, that when I first started having this dream, it was 1975/'76 and Star Wars had not come out until 1977. So I had no way, at the time, of knowing how similar this breathing sound would be.

I run to my Mother's bedroom and slam the door shut, locking it behind me. I hide in her closet, closing sliding the door shut. I can hear it coming closer, calling my name. It is telling me I can not hide from it. It says it will find me, that there is nowhere to run. I can hear it in the living room; moving closer to my Mother's bedroom. Even though the bedroom door is closed and locked, I hear the lock click and the door slowly open. I can hear it moving towards the closet. It slowly opens the closet door and looks inside. Somehow it does not see me, as it rifles through the closet.

After what seems forever, it finely gives up and moves away, leaving the room. I listen as it moves away toward the other end of the house. I wait, inside the closet until I can not hear it anymore, to make a break for it. As I exit my Mother's room, I run right into it! It grasps my upper arms in it's cold metal hands and it quietly says, "You're mine to kill." That is when I always wake up. It looks like the Terminator, without the flesh on it. I swear it is the same robot from head to toe. As you can imagine my shock, when I first saw the 1984 movie, The Terminator. Now as for an update on ghostly happenings...

February 2, 2009: As you know from previous posts I currently sleep on the porch, while we fix up my old room. Well, I have heard the footsteps again two nights ago. They started by my Mother's bedroom, moved slowly through the living-room, past the bathroom. It then turned right by the sewing-room, went past my old bedroom and finally came to a stop just beside the porch shadowbox window. I can partially see through the blind canes on the porch and there was no one there.

Yesterday, while my Mother was outside shoveling snow(at 78 she still loves to shovel snow, go figure). While I knew where she was, because I could hear her shoveling; I heard someone walking about down in the basement. I could hear them moving around, picking up and putting things down, then moving off to another area, to do the same thing. This kept going on for almost an hour, while my Mother was outside. Though as soon as I heard her open the backdoor, the noise in the basement stopped. I did not hear it again for the rest of the day.

March 8, 2009: I have heard the voices again, even though I am now back in my room. I still can not make out what they are saying. Though one sounded very angry the other night. It was a deep, gruff, male voice. I have also heard some footsteps coming from the kitchen area, moving to my bedroom doorway, the door was open. I then had the distinct feeling of being watched. It lasted for maybe ten minutes, then the feeling slowly faded away.

March 14, 2009: My mom(who is on vacation in California right now) folds the towels in three length-wise; this fact must be known or what transpired, a few times during the past few nights, will not be surprising. Well, last night, just like what happened a few nights ago, I brushed my teeth, washed my face and left the towel messed up on the rack. During the night I used the facilities and again left the towel messed up(completely unfolded). This morning,  like before, I arose and to my shock, I found the towel was folded neatly in threes and was hanging on the towel rack. I am alone in the house. I about jumped out of my skin the first time this happened. I only wish it would wash the night dishes, too... :-D

Posted Image

My Shop

#93 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:46 AM

Kawonkamish,

I am sorry I have not been posting, the goings on here at home, for a while. My arthritis has been acting up fiercely, as of late. Here are a few of the things that have happened and I will post more later on.

March 21, 2009: Guess what... it is at it again. In previous posts, I have explained the layout of the house. The bathroom is one room away from my bedroom and the sewing room is in between my room and the bathroom. So, when you exit my room the bathroom is on your right hand side. Well last night I decided to save on some electricity and not use the incandescent night light in the bathroom and instead I used an LED candle to light the room. Well, I went to bed around 2 am and slept straight through until morning(8 am). When I exited my bedroom, I looked to my right and saw that the LED candle was still lit, but also the incandescent nightlight was on. So much for my saving some electricity.

I know, it could have been that it was worried about my safety, but really... come on here, if I wanted the nightlight on, I would have put it on... lol.

March 22, 2009: When I went to bed last night(totally exhausted), I left the high back chair in disarray. I left the arm protector clothes(not sure the correct term for them) askew and the head protector cloth(ditto on the terminology) was down in the seat behind the pillow. This morning when I went into the living room, the arm protectors were in place and the head protector was also up on the top of the chair back, in the correct place, perfectly centered. I seem to be residing with a neat freak... :-D
Now, if I can only train it to wash the dishes... ;-)

March 25, 2009: Well, last night I turned the driveway motion-sensor light on, as I do every night. This morning, when I woke up, I went to turn it off. As I reached out to flip the switch off, I saw it was turned off. I am not sure when it was turned off, if it was this morning or some time in the night. I have also been hearing that snapping noise from the kitchen again these past few nights. It always starts around 7:30 pm snapping of and on, then stops around 10:30pm.

Have a good day all.

Posted Image

My Shop

#94 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:17 AM

May 1, 2009: My niece slept over last night. She was lying in bed on the porch, watching a movie on her portable DVD player. she happened to look up, to the other end of the porch, and noticed a figure of a man standing there looking at her. She looked away for a second, shocked and not believing what she just saw, when she looked back it was gone. When I woke in the morning, I found her asleep on the couch in the living room.

Posted Image

My Shop

#95 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:22 PM

Kawonkamish Everyone,

It has been rather quiet here lately, though I do have two things to post.

June 8: Having just settled in bed for the night, my feet were hot, so I had them outside of the sheets. One of my feet was dangling over the side of the bed, when I felt something brush against it. It felt as if it were cloth, like a skirt. Next I sensed a movement, that went around the foot of the bed. Moving up to the right side of it, near my head. I got that creepy-crawly feeling; as if I was being watched. After a while it faded away.

June 16, 4:02PM: Earlier today, as I was on the computer... I happened to look over my shoulder, not knowing why I was doing it, into the living room, I saw something out of the corner of my eye and turned to get a better look. I saw in the reflection on the television, a dark shape peek it's head around from behind my Mother's rocking chair. It kept peeking around and ducking back behind it. As I looked at the reflection, I then saw some movement near the shadowbox windows. There also seemed to accompany it a musty smell, that was not here prior to seeing the shadow and movement... hmm. It then became awfully quiet; too quiet. All I could hear was the ticking of the wall and carriage clocks. I could not even here the birds. I usually could hear them outside... strange. As I got up to scope out the place, I noticed that the shadow and the smell had vanished. I checked around and could not find anything amiss... no creepy feelings, smells, etc.

I will add more later, as things happen.

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 16 June 2009 - 04:24 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#96 knower333

knower333

Apport

• GS Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:28 PM

thats a lot of activity .. i would be long gone lol Picture 510.gif

#97 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:46 PM

Kawonkamish knower333,

It is not as active as it was before. The activity seems to come in spurts.

Note: On December 14, 2008, I went to the hospital with chest pains. The doctors did an angiogram(spelling?), but they could not find the cause. Though, they did discover why I have such a low blood pressure and weak pulse all these years. It seems that half of my heart beats slower than the other half... go figure... it took the medical profession 40 years to figure that out...lol. I have noticed that when I am surprised, my heart usually skips a few beats or starts to beat erratically and it takes a while to calm down. Oh man, does it hurt when that happens. Anyhoo, I needed you to know this, so you would understand what I was feeling, when you read my latest encounter.

July 28 2:30PM: I was asleep, lying on my right side. I woke up with a start, feeling an odd creepy, heavy, coldness in my bedroom. This being odd, as it is July and at this time I have no air conditioning in my room. I did not want to turn my head and look around, because it felt as if someone was there next to my bed. I knew I would freak out if I rolled over and looked. As I was fitfully go back to sleep, I heard someone say in my ear, "Shh...". I nearly jump out of my skin; it scared the bejeezus out of me. My heart start to skip beats, which in turn made my chest start to hurt. It took a while for the beats to return to normal and the pain to go away. I noticed after a bit of time, that the room had returned to being rather stuffy. It took quite some time after the incident for me to drift off back to sleep.

I do not think it meant to frighten me like that. I think maybe, all it was doing was checking in on me. It is just, I have this wonky heart and to be surprised like that... I have never heard the voices that close to me before, usually it is distant, as if from a different room in the house...  Picture 562.gif

Well, that is all I have to report right now, as I have said above, these things come in spurts. I will let you know when anything more happens.

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 28 July 2009 - 12:50 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#98 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:01 AM

Kawonkamish Netopaug(Greetings My Friends)

It has been a long time since I have posted. How is everyone? Well I hope.

Yesterday I was alone in the house ... Our back step light blew and I have not had a chance to change it.  I left the shade up and the kitchen light on, for when Nokas(my Mother),  came home from a birthday party, it would light the pathway. For many hours all was well, then I went into the bathroom and when I returned to the parlor I noticed that the Kitchen light was off. I assumed that the bulb had blown, like the outdoor step had. Boy was I wrong; I walked over to the doorway and reach in to turn the switch off, low and behold the switch was already turned off. I stood there for a moment gobsmacked; not moving a muscle, just my eyes looking to and fro. I then said, 'Okay'. I turned the light back on and walked over to the high back chair and sat down and watched some more cooking shows, but of course, now my eyes kept straying back to the kitchen doorway.

Later on I heard a vehicle pull up in the driveway, but then sometimes the neighbors coming home sound that way too. I got up, went to my room and peered out my window to see if anyone was in the driveway. Netomp(my Brother) had brought Nokas home. As I was coming out of my room, I heard Nokas flick the kitchen light switch on. I asked her if it was off? She said, "Yes, it was." Now that light was on when I went to my room to look out the window and the switch makes a lot of noise when it is flicked on or off. It makes a very loud distinct click, that can be heard throughout the house. I never heard it click either times.

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 17 January 2010 - 08:41 AM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#99 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:47 AM

Kawonkamish,

October 1, 2009 12:17pm: I heard something bang down in the cellar. I went to check and found nothing amiss.

That Friday night, Nokas(my Mother) and I were watching television, when we both heard a bang come from the kitchen/dinning room area. We both turned to look at the same time and I asked her if she heard it too. She said, 'Yes', and we got up to look, but there nothing was wrong.

I could hear music other night, but could not tell where exactly it was coming from. I checked outside and could not hear any music playing, but when I stepped back inside I could hear it again. So, it must have been coming from an inside source. I shut off everything that could possibly make a musical tone, but I could still hear it. The music continued for about an hour then stopped.

Posted Image

My Shop

#100 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:29 PM

Kawonkamish Netopaug(Greetings My Friends),

Well, during Christmas 2009, the porch was rearranged to make room for the Christmas tree. Now if you are facing the porch from the parlor, the tree would be on your right hand side and the couch, that I used to sleep on, is on the left side of the room. Well they moved everything around. They took out a high-back chair and a large, round, two-tiered table, that is being used as a plant stand. They moved two plant stands to the left side of the room and moved another two-tiered table, this one square, to the parlor side of the room away from the windows. Off and on over the years, I have felt weird vibes at night emanating from the porch. You may recall my mentioning in a previous post that my niece saw a shadow person standing at the opposite end of the porch, when she was sleeping out there one time

One night as I was coming out of the bathroom, heading back to my room, the feeling of being watched seemed to intensify. I glanced up and saw the shadow of a person on the the porch. I know it was not my shadow, because my shadow was in front of me and you could see it was darkening the shadowbox window. The Shadow on the porch was to my left and was behind the shadowbox window. I looked at it for a few moments, not quite registering what I was seeing, then turned quickly and went into my room. I closed the door behind me fast. All through Christmas it was like that; sometimes it was just the 'feeling' or I would get the 'feeling' and see the Shadow.

Posted Image

My Shop