Cthulu-Spirit (Australia/youtube): Metaphysics Data?

Cthulhu Australia YouTube Giant Creature

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Abishai100

Abishai100

Orb

• GS Member
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism, Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Copa America

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:29 PM

A man using a video-camera recorded what seems to be a strange misshapen giant creature causing a building in Australia to come crashing down. This YouTube video has people suggesting that the creature seen in the thick fog that day in the Australian city could possibly be a Cthulhu.

A Cthulhu is a cosmic entity created by writer H.P. Lovecraft in 1928. The Cthulhu has been featured in numerous 'pop-culture references' and Lovecraft describes it as a gigantic 'entity' worshipped by cultists. It resembles a cross between an octopus, a dragon, and a giant humanoid.

Could the creature seen in Australia be in fact a giant Cthulhu recorded on tape by the eyewitness?

Why did it appear on such a foggy day? Could our myriad kinds of modern urban activity be 'drawing out' strange metaphysical creatures or 'leviathans' bringing some kind of special omen/message about human trespass?

Certainly, there are theories that there were very bizarre-looking giant prehistoric creatures during the Jurassic period which went uncategorized, and these 'giant leviathans' could be relatives of the giant squid of perhaps descendants of the bizarre cryptic-dinosaurs from the Jurassic period.

It seems that the overall idea behind seeing such 'creatures' is to feel wary about evolutionary complacency and 'Earth-realm metaphysics.'

How should we evaluate the countless videos now being posted on sites such as YouTube depicting strange/giant cryptids/creatures appearing out of 'alternative-universes' almost as if they were 'ghosts from a parallax reality' (or something!)?

====

WITNESS: I didn't fabricate this video...
JOURNALIST: Yes, you've manage to record a giant 'Cthulhu' wrecking a building!
WITNESS: Precisely; it simply appeared out of nowhere in the thick fog.
JOURNALIST: Do you like living in Australia?
WITNESS: I like it fine...
JOURNALIST: Why do you want us to believe you?
WITNESS: I mean, there've been reports of other 'leviathan'-like creatures seen in the fog(!).
JOURNALIST: Yes, and yours is no different (if it's real!).
WITNESS: I believe it was a Cthulhu.
JOURNALIST: Do you think the creature was some kind of omen?
WITNESS: Well, I don't think it was the 'AntiChrist' or something, but it was certainly foreboding.
JOURNALIST: Maybe it was talking about eco-pollution!
WITNESS: Well, many of us 'normal humans' sincerely care about toxic-waste in Australia.
JOURNALIST: Maybe it won't return then...
WITNESS: I just want to forget about the whole thing.
JOURNALIST: We can't blame you! Thanks.

====

{Drawing of a Cthulhu}
Posted Image

#2 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:45 PM

Itís not Australia. Itís Chicago and itís a fake.

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=7wzavnHdMqw

Edited by lorac61469, 07 May 2018 - 03:46 PM.

#3 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,176 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:28 PM

Well that was to the point.  :huh:

#4 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,540 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:51 PM

That's the Sear's tower, it's still there, it's fine. Though I think it's called Willis tower now.

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,260 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 03:54 AM

I think this could be a short story about the video Abishai100 is a writer / storyteller :D
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cthulhu, Australia, YouTube, Giant Creature

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users