Faces In The Flames Of My Back Yard Bbq

• You cannot reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic

#21 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,368 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:37 PM

It's certainly a clear face in the first one ,great pic!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#22 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,469 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:32 PM

These Photos are now at the Freaky Side Show forum.  BBQ Pit Photos

And it looks like Klainey posted them on FaceBook and Twitter.

And they will eventually make it to Ghoststudy once the site is reconstructed.

Thanks everyone for following along!  :)
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#23 Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:31 PM

I'm open minded, but, at the same time assuming that everything is paranormal closes a person off as well. You end up seeing ghosts, literally, where there are none. Would I love to see a true paranormal photo? Of course, I'm sure Vlawde and TDSRA feel the same way, but I get the feeling that they also look or the boring explanations first as well.

#24 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,469 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:28 PM

I'm not meaning to cause uneasiness here.

And I myself look at the skeptical side of things as well, hard to believe, I know. It just doesn't show as much because I'm too busy protecting the feelings of those that could be hurt by harsh criticism. And it does come down to that at times. I only ask, if we don't know for sure if a photo is true or just explainable we shouldn't act as if we do because that's not the professional way. When Lorac proved the ghost with the three girls was really a ghost app, we all cheered! That was cool. Others were all over the board on how it was fake, glare, etc, but it was her that knew for sure. And that was worth cheering about.  :)

Again, in IMO, I think we should be careful how we relate our feelings about a photo if it could cause ill feelings with the ones that submits them. I know that we don't cross that line to often, but to the submitter of the photo and to many of the viewers (lurkers), it can seem harsh.

As everyone knows... it's a rare event that members post pics here anymore. And the reason is, they are afraid of harsh judgments. And as we also know, it's like winning the lottery if a photo is ever deemed to possibly be the real thing by even a few of us. But our viewers here don't seem to like the odds.

I do know the trend seems to currently be that supernatural beings CANNOT be captured on film or digital cameras. And to me that's sad.

In closing, yes, I know that hard core skeptic's are just sharing their feelings and that's fine. But remember, we can attract more members and more pics being posted with Honey, and not vinegar, or however the saying goes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for going off topic with the above statement... but I felt I needed to say it.
My Signature
Posted Image

#25 The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:49 PM

I don't feel us looking for logical explanations to any picture submitted should cause anyone's feelings to be hurt.We are called ghostSTUDY for a reason.The members here,even when giving their opinions on photos are much more respectful here then at other places.People have to understand when submitting a pic,you will get both ends of the spectrum-those that believe it could be paranormal,those that might not.None of us are or can ever be experts on the subject of anything paranormal,and we all want to continue learning as much as we can.

#26 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,751 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:27 PM

Well said, TDSRA.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#27 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,469 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:42 PM

That's the second time I have seen GhostSTUDY written that way in the last couple days. But this is ParanormalSOUP.

But It does cause hurt feelings from some members who are offended. .......And the "Need Help with a Haunting?" forum is the other forum where members complain to me.  

Some do want feedback from members when submitting photos... and that's great! I just hope we will do it with tact, that's all.  :)
My Signature
Posted Image

#28 Niels

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:40 AM

I think ghosts/spirits need energy to show themselves. Fire/heat is an energy, so I keep an open mind in fire ghosts/spirits. :)

Regarding the feedback/criticism: It's the tone that makes the music! ;)

#29 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,469 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 01:09 AM

Thanks Niels... definitely food for thought.
My Signature
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com