Girlfriend Haunted By Demon? Advice Needed.

haunting demon nightmares advice paranormal evp

• You cannot reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic

#1 ethanescence

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

Deleted. Mod please delete, thanks.

Edited by ethanescence, 12 July 2014 - 06:50 PM.

#2 Ghuoest

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:41 AM

Strangely coincidental, when i began reading the thread, i started thinking about dog ghosts, and what happens to those dogs that were beaten, tortured, forced to fight when they were alive. Do they hold anger towards humans in the after life?

The first thing to do is rule out any non-paranormal explanations. She should get herself a check up, and also the house checked. Once that comes clear, then she could consider trying to maybe find a paranormal group in her area willing to help free of charge. Another idea is, if she is religious, to have someone bless her house. If she's living with her parents, she'll have to run it by them first.

As for what she can do now, burning sage might help remove some negative energy, but it won't do anything about whatever might be there. Also if she's religious, maybe prayers might help. Looking up things for spiritual protection would be a good idea. She should probably consider spending less time there until more help can come. That doesn't help the rest of the family living there though. Has she talked with her family about it? It might help face the problem by keeping the family unified.

You gave her good suggestions. Spend more time with her if possible. But, that could also put you under attack. The cardboard box makes me think of crating for a dog.

#3 beniciaparanormal

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 216 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

If this is demonic, then the one thing that is for certain, she should not tackle it alone. That said, I agree with Ghuoest, all non paranormal explinations should be ruled out before proceding on to paranormal ones. A good paranormal team should be able to help you with this, after all that is what teams are here for.

If your girlfriend is religious, get her something from her religion that is tangiable so she can keep it with her. Demonic spirits like to seperate you from your beliefs and for us humans, we often find it easier to hold onto our beliefs if we can actually hold onto something (there is something reassuring about a physical object). This could be a bible, a prayer cloth, a religious piece of jewelery or anything that makes her feel safe.

Know going into this that it isn't the way hollywood depicts it, it is a long battle that she will have to fight with the help of professionals. It is always a good policy not to taunt any spirit, but at some point she will have to face it and tell it that it has to leave.

I have had personal experiences with not so friendly spirits, but not as much as what you have described, just full body aparitions and waking me up at night to give me the spooks. We also had some poltrigeist activity, but my sisters were right around that age so two hormonal teenage girls were bound to stir something up.

Along those lines, you never did tell us what age range you two are in. If you are younger some of the things could be related to poltrigeist. I know in my situation the other activity started after objects started flying around.
My Signature

Benicia Paranormal
on Twitter @beniciaparanorm
www.beniciaparanormal.webs.com

#4 moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

I think that issues with your girlfriend herself need to be ruled out. Is there any way that she can have a friend stay over for a night or two?

#5 ethanescence

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

Deleted. Mod please delete.

Edited by ethanescence, 12 July 2014 - 06:49 PM.

#6 Ghuoest

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

View Postethanescence, on 07 November 2012 - 03:36 PM, said:

The crating for the dog actually makes a lot of sense. I'll suggest this to her, see what she thinks of it. There is a shed in her backyard no one goes near, and this is where the sick dog was living in her nightmare.

I don't know if the entity, whatever it is (or even if it is an entity and not another cause), is tied to a dog - since it has some humanistic qualities. But I'm thinking it might be possible, if there was a mistreated dog living there in the past, the entity could have drawn energy from it?

My girlfriend loves dogs. I don't know if that has any relevance.

I've heard about negative entities attaching themselves to other types, so it's possible that something like that could be happening here.

Your girlfriend's love for dogs could be relevant. It might be used against her by getting her guard down or something. I think she needs to be aware of that.

I wonder what would happen if the shed was to be spiritually cleansed? Would it help solve the problem or could it draw it towards the house?

#7 moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

Ethan, its entirely possible that its the spirit of a dog, especially if she loves them. It doesn't sound like its a dog to me.

The reason I suggested having a friend stay with her for a while (rather than you being on the phone with her) is to see if someone else experiences it with her. I don't want to disparage your girlfriend but there is a possibility, however vague, that she is doing all this herself. You aren't there to see it, you only hear it on the phone. There's a possibility that having someone else there in the same room with her will give you proof that this is actually happening, or it may stop and give her some much needed rest. For some reason, having another person there can sometimes stop the activity, at least temporarily. Its also possible that she doesn't even know that she, or another family member, are the cause. Please don't take this as an insult. Everything you've described can easily have natural explanations. Bumps, bangs, whispers, etc. Even the depressed feeling the family seems to be feeling right now can easily be natural and may be caused by some stress you don't know about.

The thing about supernatural activity is that it can have alot of causes. Including the fact that its just perceived rather than real due to stress for some reason. I seriously doubt its demonic. For some reason, people seem to jump to the demonic conclusion just because its supernatural. This doesn't seem supernatural to me.

#8 haj63

Apport

• GS Member
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal,movies,traveling with my partner and living each day to the fullest.....

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

If it were me I would move .....Sure I can yell at them,and demand they stop etc .If she cant move,then maybe get a team in there . Just my opionion...... :yes:

#9 New life

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

There has been many good suggestions already. I certainly agree,you need to ensure there is no carbon monoxide issues given this seems to be boiler room; also practical is to try and rule out whether this is in any self inflicted.

From my perspective, dealing with the demonic is very real. What may require a little closer scrutiny is her familiy situation, as you have mentioned that her entire family recently have had some issues in experiencing depressing thoughts etc. What is also of concern is the memory loss. If she is having periods of memory or time loss, she may be directly affected. Also, thoughts could be projected onto her - i am referring to the hatred episode towards you. Check if those thoughts generally speaking started off with "I" - as that may be an indicater. Has there been bad smells? Has there been marks on her body? Dreams, nightmares, and then marks? Worst activity around 3? Temperature dropping? Anxiety attacks? Fear for no reason? How about hearing voices other than her own?  Pins and needles anywhere? Confusion perhaps, feeling disoriented at all at times? Any dizzyness, dizzy spells at times? Any "out of body" dreams?

I am happy to chat and give you my thoughts, however that will be from a Christian perspective. I do believe in these things, and have seen some little part of it - it is indeed very real.

#10 trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,543 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

also, seriously... get the place checked for CO2, gas leaks, mold etc.

the apathy, strange sounds, strange feelings etc can be symptoms of very dangerous but relatively ordinary things, that are MUCH more common and much more likely than "demons".
My Signature

#11 the evil

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

the best suggesstion was getting someone who doesnt know anything to crash a night or two with her and then see if they notice anything. Though if the thing is smart it just wont act up (if its not mechanical) or if its biological then the gas or spores could just mess with them as well. A protective item doesnt really have to be religious it can be anything (to me anyway)
sage could work if she thinks it works but then it may just come back.
Could be something mentally with her (or gas/emf from wiring, mold etc)
Is this her parents hosue and she just moved to the basement or an apartment? did the whole family just move? I want to know because i would like to know if she ever experianced anything before.
To me maybe its an combination of joined up negative energy, human, dog, etc which is where its form comes in. Then again I am not the kind of person who beleives things can speak to you in dreams like most others. I personally think most could be OOB experiances you think are dreams. Have you ever stayed there? Have you had her stay with you to see if it will follow her. Has she tried a different room or the couch to see if it will follow her.
Just like anything else its a matter of not being afraid.
Is she on any medication?

Edited by the evil, 23 November 2012 - 12:38 PM.

My Signature

#12 DarkShadow

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

Another thought occured to me.  If her room is in the basement, and there are things like water heaters and furnace there, it is possible that the home's electircal panel is down there, too?  There is a phenomenon called, "fear cage" that happens where there are high levels of EMF emmissions. (like near those things mentioned)

It can cuse illness and hallucinations.  I'm not trying to imply she is hallucinating, but it would be ever so easy to check the EMF readings down there.

Also, there is some anecdotal evidence that hints that entities use high EMF levels to manifest.  I don't know if this is true, or if it even is pertinent to this case.

If she is hearing growls and sensing this being is located in the closet, then it wouldn't hurt to keep that closet lit well all the time.  Again, it's heresay, but this seems to help clear an area.

#13 Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

View PostDarkShadow, on 06 April 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

Another thought occured to me.  If her room is in the basement, and there are things like water heaters and furnace there, it is possible that the home's electircal panel is down there, too?  There is a phenomenon called, "fear cage" that happens where there are high levels of EMF emmissions. (like near those things mentioned)

It can cuse illness and hallucinations.  I'm not trying to imply she is hallucinating, but it would be ever so easy to check the EMF readings down there.

Also, there is some anecdotal evidence that hints that entities use high EMF levels to manifest.  I don't know if this is true, or if it even is pertinent to this case.

Very good point, and definitely something to look into--both to rule out this possibility and (more importantly) to eliminate a serious health risk.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com