10 replies to this topic

#1 Jc057

Jc057

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 09:01 AM

Hi All,

This is my first time posting,sorry if this is not the correct place. I captured an image a few weeks ago from one of my children's baby monitors. When I looked at the monitor I noticed the picture had frozen and appeared slightly distorted on the left wall. I managed to take a screen shot.

Onto the picture, what you see does not appear anywhere in the room. To me, it looks like a picture hanging on the wall of a person. I attached a picture of how the room normally looks too. I also included a zoomed in picture.

I have had other experiences in the house, but never anything that I was able to capture. With this picture however, I am just curious as what you all see, think it could be or any possible explanation. After weeks of trying to figure out what it could be or trying to debunk it, I was not able to, so I have come here for help.

Just some backstory on other experiences I have had (which don't happen often).

Pictures falling - seems to be only a handful that would fall occasionally, one in particular that is not easy to take off the wall. Its possible a few of the pictures falling could be normal, but this one was odd.

One morning I heard a door downstairs trying to shut for a few minutes, loud enough that once it stopped I grabbed a club incase someone was in the house. This was also a door inside the house and all doors leading outside were locked. At the time I was not thinking paranormal. I also checked for signs of an animal in the house but nothing.

Another odd occurrence started one night when my wife asked for tea with honey, I looked all over but could not find honey, i yelled to her saying we didn't have any. The next morning I was getting ready for work when i heard the sound of something fall in the kitchen. I originally ignored it and when I walked into the kitchen I saw one of those long thin tubes of honey in the middle of the floor. Have no way of explaining it.

A few other random things that I won't go into detail on such as toys randomly turning on, which could also just be normal as well. Garage randomly opens, etc.

I know this is a long post but curious to get everyone's thoughts on what has happened and the picture. I do believe in paranormal activity, but also think logically and try to find normal reasons behind what is happening.

Thanks and have a great day

Attached Files

#2 lorac61469

lorac61469

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 03:24 PM

Is there any way to get a photo of that wall/area?

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 09:50 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards.

So are you saying the upper left side of the first picture is what looks like a person hanging on the wall? And is the 3rd image is  how the room should look through the baby monitor? Because the thing that looks like a person is in both images or am I looking at the wrong thing?
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 Jc057

Jc057

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 02:52 AM

Hello and thank you.

In the order I see the pictures, the first one is a full shot of the baby monitor showing the wall with what looks like a person hanging on the wall.

The 2nd picture is the same, just showing how the full shot from the baby monitor actually is.

The 3rd picture is a cropped and zoomed in picture of what looks like a person hanging on the wall.

As maybe a point of reference, in the first two pictures, on the right hand side there are actual pictures (Letter Blocks) hanging on the wall. The unidentified part of the first image (person hanging on the wall) can be seen between the camera and these block letters, but the image does not exist at all between the camera and the letters as seen in the 2nd picture.

Please let me know if this helps, thanks!

#5 Jc057

Jc057

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 02:58 AM

Also, if it helps, here is a picture showing the wall looking straight at it. You can see the camera on the top left and the block letters on the right hand side. Nothing in the middle. This is the area where that image of a person hanging on the wall seemed to appear in picture 1.

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 04:42 AM

View PostJc057, on 21 July 2020 - 02:58 AM, said:

Also, if it helps, here is a picture showing the wall looking straight at it. You can see the camera on the top left and the block letters on the right hand side. Nothing in the middle. This is the area where that image of a person hanging on the wall seemed to appear in picture 1.

Could you try and repost the straight on picture? I have no idea where the picture got to if you have and thanks for the further clarification :yes:
Posted Image

#7 Jc057

Jc057

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 08:01 AM

Sorry, had issues uploading a new picture.  Here you go. The picture is straight on. The camera is at the top left. The block letters on the right hand side. The unidentified object would have been center, as you can see it's just a blank space in between.

Thanks!

Attached Files

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 22 July 2020 - 06:13 AM

I have no idea, it looks like a naked male with a receding hairline :fright: I have heard some cameras  could make strange anomalies, that put the wind up the users, one that comes to mind is the nest camera.  Have you looked at your brand of baby monitor? Maybe there is something online that other users are experiencing similar incidents.

Maybe lorac or other members have some suggestions.
Posted Image

#9 Jc057

Jc057

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2020 - 08:49 AM

Yeah, I did research it and found nothing. I will continue to try though. This and all of my other experiences don't bother me much, however what looks like the person (seems to be an older person) appears to be looking down into the babies crib is a bit bothersome, if it would be something paranormal. Only the baby was in the crib/room when I saw this on the monitor.

#10 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,637 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 24 July 2020 - 06:48 PM

When you saw this, I imagine you probably made a straight shot to the baby's room.  Did anything feel different to you?

Oh! And welcome to GS!!!!

#11 Jc057

Jc057

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 06:32 AM

Thanks, no nothing felt different other than myself being alarmed and trying to figure out what it was. I tried figuring out what it could be but no luck, I clearly see what looks like a picture of a person though.

Do you guys have any thoughts on if this could be paranormal (along with everything else I mentioned that I experienced) or any other logical explanations? Could this legitimately be a picture of a person that doesn't exist?