• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,424 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:16 PM

View Postbabayegah666, on 13 August 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe - I actually had to look up what a Hepa filter is lol. But yes we do! We just bought it from Target a few weeks ago! I've never heard that before.

Yeah, if you use an EMF reader next to it, it'll spike and sometimes bury the needle or if using the digital type it will blank the screen.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#22 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 02:57 AM

You can also get these filters in your vacuum cleaners :D that's what I thought of when reading the posts, although, I am not sure if it causes the same spikes.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#23 siguie

siguie

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 02:09 PM

Well it's not so much the "HEPA filter" part as it is the biggee sized motor that forces the air through the fine mesh of the HEPA filter. So yes vacuum cleaners can do it as well as some dehumidifiers, air conditioners, even some carpy fans :yes: To some degree they will all bump up your local EMF readings BUT dedicated HEPA air filtering systems do tend to be the highest constantly on emitters.

Interestingly ionic air purifiers also bump up environmental EMF but that's due to eXtremely high voltages and not huge amount of power being used :)
- siguie -

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mirror, paranormal, haunting, spirits, hauntedmirror, hauntedobjects

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users