apparition Walpurgisnacht secondhandevidence anomaly

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AimeeDeeGreenwood

AimeeDeeGreenwood

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:The Occult, Paranormal phenomena and investigations.

Posted 01 May 2022 - 12:55 AM

My mom works at a chain food store. She, along with her boss and co-workers, have a group chat on WhatsApp. Last night this image was sent on this chat by her boss. He says it was caught on one of the surveillance cameras and they all believe it to be their resident ghost 'George'. I have yet to find backstory on George, but before the place my mom works at was a food store it was also a pub and the building itself dates back to the Victorian era (perhaps further, I'm not sure). George seems playful and harmless- he moves objects, some employees feel like someone is standing behind them when of course no one is there, and if I remember correctly the most recent event was a chain of unexplained noises such as banging as well as some keys swinging on their own. No one feel threatened, but if I was in any position to do something about it, I would most certainly seek out a medium to move the spirit on. Being dead and trapped in a shop that reeks of chicken 24/7 sounds like Hell on Earth as it is. Attached File  f7f844cb-cade-4dc5-8865-ba2bf2989aba.jpg   59.19K   33 downloads

I also should remind you this was taken last night. If you were unaware, April 30th was the annual 'Walpurgisnacht'. This is a celebration for witches in German folklore, and also a subsequent time when the veil is thinner and thus allowing spirits and entities to travel to our plane easier. There was also a black moon coinciding with an eclipse where I was last night. I think this only added to the potent energy allowing this manifestation to appear last night. My mom sent me the image directly from the group chat and as far as I know it's not tampered with.

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,621 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 01 May 2022 - 06:34 AM

Thanks for posting!

Honestly, I see this kind of thing a lot on surveillance cameras. Usually it's an insect crawling on the lens. The camera can't focus on something that close, so it appears white/whispy/transparent and blurry

Edited by Vlawde, 01 May 2022 - 06:35 AM.

Posted Image

#3 AimeeDeeGreenwood

AimeeDeeGreenwood

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:The Occult, Paranormal phenomena and investigations.

Posted 01 May 2022 - 08:21 AM

View PostVlawde, on 01 May 2022 - 06:34 AM, said:

Thanks for posting!

Honestly, I see this kind of thing a lot on surveillance cameras. Usually it's an insect crawling on the lens. The camera can't focus on something that close, so it appears white/whispy/transparent and blurry

I have of course considered this, as it's closer to an orb than a full-bodied apparition. And I put more faith into full-bodied apparitions. But alas, with the ghostly history to the store and the fact this occurred on the night of two significant spiritual events, I couldn't keep it to myself...I certainly hope it's a ghost instead of the latter

#4 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • 2,812 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 01 May 2022 - 06:06 PM

Very interesting! Thank you so much including us in this awesome conversation.  Please keep us updated with any information you uncover.

Michelle
Posted Image

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,577 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 04:25 AM

Yes, as Michelle said. Thanks for including us and it is a very interesting capture especially with the history. :yes:

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,185 posts
  • Interests:Having an open mind. Dont get stuck looking at something from only one angle.

Posted 10 May 2022 - 07:59 AM

View PostVlawde, on 01 May 2022 - 06:34 AM, said:

Thanks for posting!

another example of things looking very different on a surveillance / baby monitor.  Just a stuffed animal....lol

https://www.facebook...463258030795410
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#7 belar

belar

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and kids, reading fantasy fiction, movies, twisty puzzles, and learning about the paranormal.

Posted 31 May 2022 - 05:45 PM

Interesting picture whatever it is!  Thanks for sharing!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: apparition, Walpurgisnacht, secondhandevidence, anomaly