• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 bartz

bartz

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 05:30 AM

I'm not sure if it's paranormal or not but I've noticed if your bed is in different positions around the room that it seems to have an effect. it's like if I have bed going along the window i sleep well and over sleep a lot lol feel more relaxed overall. if I had my bed going from window pointing down to other end of room in wake up many times in the night and remember my dreams clearly as if the you were real and I'm very aware of the detail but I don't feel as relaxed and not as much sleep overall. if I have my bed other end of room facing down to window this is where I had those sleep paralysis encounters and nightmares more often and often felt very disturbed and felt like something is there. a friend of mine who is a medium said she felt that spot in room is a 'votex' where spirits enter and exit the atmosphere. I've not tried bed facing down to your bedroom door yet as I've heard people saying it's actually bad luck, I'm not sure why but it's like an energy thing going on. do you think the bed position ties in as paranormal? to me it does seem to effect you energy yeah from my experiences.

#2 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:55 PM

It possibly could be paranormal but it also could be high EMF levels in your bedroom from the electrical in the walls or floor or from electrical devices in the room.  I have high EMF levels in my office from the internet router which bleed into other rooms.  If you have an EMF meter you could check your room out to see if that is the energy in the room.

#3 bartz

bartz

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:02 AM

hey thanks for that I never actually thought about the emf and levels and meter, I'll look into this.

#4 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:18 PM

View Postbartz, on 09 November 2018 - 02:02 AM, said:

hey thanks for that I never actually thought about the emf and levels and meter, I'll look into this.

Surprisingly, a number of bedroom hauntings have stopped after I've recommended to the home owner to move their alarm clock away from the bed. Unfortunately, inexpensive alarm clocks emit a high amount of EMF and often they are situated close to the head of the person in question. Over the course of the night, the person experiences low level EMF poisoning which can be easily mistaken for a haunting.

Michael Persinger, a professor from Laurentian University in Sudbury Ontario Canada performed extensive testings over a period of a decade on low level variable EMF bombardment and commonly found people would come away with experiences varying from appearances of angels to ghosts including other etheric events.

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 10:21 PM

You could also look at feng shui in bedrooms the placement of doors, windows, beds etc are important to the flow of energy in the room for a restful nights sleep :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 bartz

bartz

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 03:31 AM

it's like last I had a weird experience where it sounded like an angry old lady shouted my name out, and it was right up close to my ear and woke me up. it was around midnight and no one else was in the room when I checked. I used to get that when I was younger around the time I was at college like 16 to 19 years old. I'm 35 now and still get the odd occurrence here and there but not as often.  oddly enough a friend of mine was saying it's spiritual warfare and it's happening all the time, trouble is he's a church goer lol I don't interfere or say anything to him but I think how he talks is very fear based and mind controlling if you believe it. I tell u at times I think I'm going mad lol

#7 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 01:21 AM

Good point about Feng shui, I need to check out my room !
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 03:22 AM

View PostearthlydelitesGStudy, on 11 November 2018 - 01:21 AM, said:

Good point about Feng shui, I need to check out my room !

LOL, surprise, my layout is :good:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#9 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:47 PM

thats good! at least you don't need to redecorate!
It's in the trees, it's coming!