• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:28 AM

My gaming graphics are completely screwed up on my main computer. It has other issues as well, so I'll be taking it back in to CB this morning.
I probably won't see it for a week. Fortunately it is still under warranty for Software and Hardware.

The Lyrics to the song "Seasons of Love" (525,600 Minutes)" came to mind this morning while I was doing some programming. It's from the Musical "Rent" which was a smash hit on Broadway.
Curious as to the story, I looked it up on Wikipedia. It is VERY touching and it covers a year in the life of a group of friends who are HIV Positive and have AIDS.
Peace

Posted Image

#2 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:07 PM

Friday, April 21, 2017. 7:42 PM.
Peace

Posted Image

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Wraith

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:48 PM

Wow, is that your online Journal? If it is, glad you had contact with your brother and he is getting his arms sorted out .... if not, I am sorry to presume wrongly :)

I also watch your song I didn't recognise the name at first but once the song started it all came back :) thanks for sharing.
Posted Image

#4 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:49 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 21 April 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

Wow, is that your online Journal? If it is, glad you had contact with your brother and he is getting his arms sorted out .... if not, I am sorry to presume wrongly :)

It's all good, Klainey. :)
Now if I could just get some sleep.
Peace

Posted Image

#5 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:59 AM

Sunday, April 23, 2017. 6:57 AM

7:36 AM

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 23 April 2017 - 04:49 AM.

Peace

Posted Image

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Wraith

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:37 AM

I seem to sleep at the wrong time. I am a night owl and not an early riser. It is now early morning I should get to bed :)
Posted Image

#7 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:04 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 23 April 2017 - 06:37 AM, said:

I seem to sleep at the wrong time. I am a night owl and not an early riser. It is now early morning I should get to bed :)

Well then off with ye! :)
Peace

Posted Image

#8 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:34 AM

I couldn't sleep, so I rolled outta bed, came into my office and sat down at my computer.
The first book I wrote is basically "The Adventures of Mr. Sanders".
I've started my NEXT book which is called "Book II: In Which Mr. Sanders Returns". :)
Back to bed. Wish I could get rid of this cough.
Good night. :)
Peace

Posted Image

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Wraith

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:54 AM

For cough try:
  • Slice up 1. lemon with skin on, make sure you wash it :)
  • Piece of ginger peeled and sliced thinly (Same size as lemon)
  • Place lemon and ginger into a clean jar with a lid (Big enough to handle the honey)
  • Pour enough honey over the lemon and ginger to cover and let it stand on a bench for about 2 hours then refrigerate.
very good for coughs ^_^

LOL but when I do, I sleep well :)  this works for me:

Best thing for sleep: If you have been trying to sleep for more than an hour. Get up out of bed ( Not onto your computer, try reading for a while, after a while go back to bed and try to sleep again. Keep repeating the steps and don't stay in bed if you aren't able to sleep after about an hour.  

My worst sleep is usually when I work and have to be up at 5 am. I am still trying to get to sleep at 1 am :crazy: but alas no work till Friday and I start at 10 am :)
Posted Image

#10 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:21 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 24 April 2017 - 02:54 AM, said:

For cough try:
  • Slice up 1. lemon with skin on, make sure you wash it :)
  • Piece of ginger peeled and sliced thinly (Same size as lemon)
  • Place lemon and ginger into a clean jar with a lid (Big enough to handle the honey)
  • Pour enough honey over the lemon and ginger to cover and let it stand on a bench for about 2 hours then refrigerate.
very good for coughs ^_^

LOL but when I do, I sleep well :)  this works for me:

Best thing for sleep: If you have been trying to sleep for more than an hour. Get up out of bed ( Not onto your computer, try reading for a while, after a while go back to bed and try to sleep again. Keep repeating the steps and don't stay in bed if you aren't able to sleep after about an hour.  

My worst sleep is usually when I work and have to be up at 5 am. I am still trying to get to sleep at 1 am :crazy: but alas no work till Friday and I start at 10 am :)

Thanks for the recipe and the great advise. :)
Peace

Posted Image

#11 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:19 PM

Monday, April 24, 2017. 11:02 PM
I was sitting on my back porch reading from my iPad when I suddenly heard shots fired. 6 shots! Semi Automatic pistol, possibly a Glock.
It shook me up and almost spilled me right out of my rocking chair.  I didn't feel safe, so I came inside and called 911.
I just met KPD at my door and told them about it.
Peace

Posted Image

#12 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Wraith

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:28 PM

I know the feeling Cap not a nice or safe feeling for sure!
Posted Image

#13 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:12 PM

If all goes well, I'll be heading off to Huntsville, Alabama in a few days. :)
Peace

Posted Image

#14 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Wraith

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:33 PM

It looks a beautiful place I googled it :) safe trip :yes:
Posted Image

#15 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted Today, 03:12 AM

Monday: Fired my Yard Maint. Team for doing a half-donkey job on my yard. (Not the first time).
Monday Afternoon: Hired a new Yard Maint. Team. They start today.
I either get paid tomorrow or Monday.
Peace

Posted Image

#16 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Wraith

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

Posted Today, 03:42 AM

Hope they turned out better than the other team :(
Posted Image