#1 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,338 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 25 September 2016 - 08:39 PM

I've talked about theories I have regarding the paranormal, UFO's etc all being connected elsewhere on these forums. If you're really interested in going down the rabbit hole, here's a few more things you can check out, if you're interested enough to spend some time.

Most of us are familiar with the band Blink 182 that started out in the 90's. Key member Tom Delonge has always been interested in UFOs in  a big way, and left/taking a  hiatus from the band since last year to , pursue this UFO project. In a nutshell, he claims he was granted access to some bigwigs..military and otherwise who have kind of let him into their inner circle. Plan is for him to slowly put out there what is going on. Why not all at once? He says we have to be "eased" into this new reality or we just wouldn't understand or be  able to absorb it all. SO he has  a series of books..both fiction and non-fiction, as well as a movie and a few other media platforms to get all this out. It doesn't seem like a money grab, he's actually sunk tons of his own money into this.

The first book is already out, Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows. It's a fictional account that supposedly starts introducing what Tom has learned so far...so supposed real UFO facts introduced in story form. Not a bad book, I have it. Next book is non-fiction, a biography of Bob Lazar, who supposedly worked and helped reverse engineer tech from...wherever these creatures come from. Lots of controversy about Bob being legit or not, but again, he isn't out pimping his story and is not making money from it. He actually runs a successful tech business. Book comes out before the end of the year

If you want to read Sekret Machines, the info in it is good, the fictional story a bit cliched. And if you have a few hours to spend, here is an interview with Tom that is very interesting. First 20 minutes or so is the host leading up to Tom and then small  talk about Tom's music career. Then it gets interesting

https://www.youtube....h?v=VzLqBx5lN8Y
Posted Image

#2 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 27 September 2016 - 07:33 AM

I tried, but I couldn't.  Still in the vein of UFO's and other worlds, I found this in the reference section of the "Hunt for the Skinwalker", written by a particle physicist:

http://www.ignacioda...c Principle.pdf

I still have some more reading on it but it is an interesting theory.
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#3 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,338 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 27 September 2016 - 08:53 AM

Good read! I especially like this  section:

If there exist thousands, or millions, of parallel universes separated from ours through extra-dimensions, it would be natural then to expect that some proportion of these universes would have the same laws of physics as ours (presumably half of these would be of matter and the other half of anti-matter), and many of the corresponding advanced civilizations would master the techniques to travel or ‘jump’ through (at least some of) the extra dimensions.

This opens up enormous possibilities regarding the expansion of advanced civilizations simultaneously through several parallel universes with the same laws of physics, resulting in multidimensional empires. It could even happen that the expansion to other parallel galaxies through extra dimensions could be easier, with lower cost, than the expansion inside one’s own galaxy3 . In many other universes, however, the laws of physics would be different, corresponding perhaps to different vacua of the ‘would be’ ultimate Theory of Everything, resulting probably in ‘shadow matter’ universes with respect to ours.

This means that shadow matter would only interact with our matter gravitationally, in the case it would be brought to our Universe using appropriate technology. This does not mean, however, that the shadow universes would be necessarily empty of intelligent beings. If some of them had advanced civilizations, some of their individuals could even ‘jump’ to our Universe, but not for colonization purposes since they would not even see our planets and stars, which they would pass through almost unaware (they would only notice the gravitational pull towards their centers). And the other way around, we could neither see, nor talk to, the shadow visitors, although they could perhaps try to communicate with the ‘would be’ intelligent beings of our Universe, through gravitational waves for example. Regarding anti-matter universes, the intelligent anti-observers would not send colonizers either .

Posted Image

#4 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:54 AM

I think there is more out there.  I'm still looking.
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users